In San Francisco and Los Angeles...

In San Francisco and Los Angeles, Black people were nearly 6 times more likely to be stopped by police than white residents in 2020.

Attached: cars broom broom.png (1182x1134, 405.3K)

where are jews?

And probably 10 times as likely to commit crime

Blacks are more likely to
>Speed
>have noise violations
>do "sideshows"
>have expired tags
>drive stolen cars
Blacks are criminals

Maybe it's not profiling and blacks just commit more crime or traffic violations?

That's because there aren't any white residents left in those cities.

>ignores Asian data

If you’ve seen how recklessly they drive you’d understand

Dont they also account for like 50% of crime (more now) and 90% of attacks against asians?

You forgot the easiest and probably the most common reason to get pulled over for what seems like no reason
>not working headlights
>license plate light out

It's like having a big 'please fuck my shit up police' sign over your vehicle.

Gee I wonder why?

Attached: RaceCrime3.jpg (900x500, 197.48K)

>per 10,000

Police need to start coding the reason for stops with their reports and then release it with these datasets.

I wonder why?

Attached: BLMDearPolice2.jpg (750x739, 162.81K)

This is unironically how blacks solve their taillights

Attached: tail light.jpg (800x600, 98.95K)

>asians get pulled over less
>white people pulled over slightly less than Hispanic
>Hispanic asian and white people combined get pulled over less than black people

LOOK WHITE PEOPLE GET PULLED OVER LESS THAN BLACKS

Attached: bye.gif (220x220, 80.47K)

Do they not realize when they post these stats, how unlikely it is for a cop to even notice the color of the driver until they're already pulled over?

>problem is getting worse
by problem you mean too many black people?

actually 200 iq

I would like to see the data on each demographic of the reason for stop including unregistered, expired, flagged stolen, running red lights/stop signs, no bumper/head or taillight, unsafe left turns, speeding and not signaling.
They’re white.

What's your solution?
For license plates, permits, broken lights, noise pollution, etc to not longer be a reason to get stopped? You'd have to apply the rule to all drivers, not only the blacks.
Should cars only be stopped for speeding? Or not even for that?

Cool, cops should stop patrolling the hood. Problem solved

Then stop committing crimes at 6x the rate.

Attached: 1657294882726.png (1080x922, 682.77K)

they drive around with broken headlights and expired plates all the time

and then they winder why they keep getting pulled over

fucking niggers

but worse than niggers is liberals who excuse them for their behavior

I'm guessing Asians they don't have to stop as often because they drive so slow the cop can just jog along beside them .

>>>Excuse me ma'am do you know how slow you were driving back there ?

But yeah I have lived near niggers.
>Be me, be poor , drive shit box car that has numerous violations
>>Keep the car clean inside and out -- fix the rust holes with body filler and chip spray can
>>Exhaust falls off -- get stopped.
--Sorry officer it just happened and will get a muffler put on when i get thursday's paycheque
>>Get warning.

>>Nigger -- drives car with huge rust holes -- missing the side mirror -- crap on the inside and never washed the thing.
>>Gets stopped
>>Gets car taken off the road for safety violations

Da Police are Racists !!

Attached: 1568927517065.jpg (478x356, 72.49K)

Honestly bro don’t be a nigger about it: the way subsidized govt housing works is it drains some of the local fund from local taxes from local education and local public services. Who knows if it was intentional to keep uneducated freed slaves poor with this system or not but it sure seems that there were those who recognized this flaw and didn’t mention it to the people who wish the best for the American negro community. So anyways 150 years later we realized it didn’t make a working class for blacks it just made criminal subculture- because poor white trailer parks end up almost as bad, but they were only indentured so they’re of a more educated lineage.