I love seeing chud terrorists cry

>Two men from New York received 44 months of prison time for their involvement in the Capitol riot.
>Cody Mattice, 29, and James Mault, 30, pleaded guilty to assaulting police officers at the riot.
>As the judge handed down their punishment on Friday, the two men wept.
>Both Mattice and Mault were sentenced before a judge on Friday. The two wept and asked Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell for leniency, the Washington Post reported. They continued to weep as Howell upheld their prison time.
>So far, more than 876 people have been charged in connection with the insurrection, according to Insider's database.

The FBI is going to find every insurrectionist and they’ll cry for mercy
archive.is/5qfi7

Attached: 92105CF7-8F22-43AB-A59C-05BDA4EA158B.jpg (1169x1452, 281.32K)

>NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

i HOPE THE GUARDS THROW THEM IN SOLITARY FOR 3 YEARS

Attached: 1597014858051.png (784x1100, 806.88K)

WE HAVE TO GO INSIDE THE CAPITAL

Attached: E5BE6B66-C6CB-4DDF-9CD2-96F8E210B025.png (1242x2208, 2.95M)

I hope Russia rapes libtard whores and raise the birthrate of both countries

Very cool story OP. I loved the part in the end where you self insert yourself as part of the State, 10/10 escapism. Encore.

you're a true badass counterculture rebel.

>find every insurrectionist
Every time you call them insurrectionists, God helps actual insurrectionists build another bomb to kill FBI agents.

right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. I love watching them weep. We will see many of this when the Left wins the civil war.

You guys are pro police now? Lol faggot bootlickers

right wingers are weak men who pretend to be strong. That is why they make such weak ass responses.

strong men hate the jew

left and right wing dichotomy is kosher nonsense.

TO ANY OTHERS OUT THERE SUFFERING THROUGH THIS AND TRIALS IN A WASHINGTON COURT,
>NOW THE DEMOCRATS (AOC) HAVE SHOWN A DISTINCT BELIEF IN DEMOCRAT POLITICAL BIAS IN WASHINGTON COURTS HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR APPEAL IS GOING TO GO
Someone was very stupid in what they released on twitter (AOC)

imagine if they took this much effort to do anything else lol. fucking useless ass government.

Americans will do nothing, Canadians will do nothing, Europeans will do nothing. It's pretty much over for the West.

but ur still losing this war tho lmao

Attached: 1635377244157.jpg (435x365, 13.89K)

Chud is one of those lefty echo chamber words that never caught on but still gets repeated as if it did.

>and they’ll cry for mercy
They know which ones won't "cry for mercy" and will not touch them with a 40 mile pole.

Serves them right for not knowing the risk, this isnt some blm fiesta where nobodies are smashing unimportant shit. The jan 6 boomers walked in sacred politician territory without realizing it was do or die no going back.

chang small dick energy

>insurrectionist

They keep using that word as if it were true.

In 4 years they'll be out of jail, angry and jacked.

>assault officer
>go to jail
Notice it doesn't say they were sentenced for trespassing or insurrection

They should have just said they were democrats marking as Trump supporters, they would have been out on bail 2 years ago. Wonder if they could have convinced law enforcement they were glowies like Ray Epps

>3 years
> 1.5 served
7 months to 1.5 Yeats they will be out

Larping*

Attached: 7D133BDD-55FD-4AA8-935D-FBFD9DDE4AF5.jpg (740x700, 558.54K)

Why would they sentence peaceful protesters to jail?