From my observation it seems that the only other race in America that blacks seem to respect and actually fear are...

From my observation it seems that the only other race in America that blacks seem to respect and actually fear are Mexicans.

Why is this? And what does that say about Mexicans that even the negro is afraid of them..

Attached: blood-in-blood-out-MV5BMTBkM2I0MzYtY2JjMy00ZDZjLTkxNmUtNmE2NDhlYTE2MWZmL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODc2NTc0Mw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0014941000_AL_-1024x685.jpg (1024x685, 152.79K)

Smelly beaner
Lazy greaser
Go back to the shithole you crawled from and never come back

>posts pictures of faggot actors
Ok

We actually beat them up simple as

I don't know man maybe it's because almost every low life Mexican has Cartel connections who will absolutely use them if you fuck with them

Mexican actors.

>t. spic
no one respects you. You have lost every war you've ever been in and the only reason why you still have half of your country is literally because the white man felt bad for you and paid you for getting your ass utterly beat

Mexicans aren’t afraid of the negro and are willing to go to jail over it. Openly talk of their disgust for the negro and have the numbers when they end up in jail.

I DONT WANT HIS PORK CHOP

Attached: montana_blood_in_blood_out[1].jpg (695x466, 37.8K)

Sorry the big replacement Is ongoing.
The breeding of your Fair maidens Is not to be stopped
I MUST REPLAAAAAAACEEE!!

Attached: IMG_20220716_124302_187.jpg (2480x3062, 1.3M)

Mexicans at least value family and honor which allow their groups to be larger and stronger. Black gangs don't have any of that which fortunately limits their reach.

>Mexican
>Race

I don't like white women only chinas for me
White people are always scared walking into brown and black neighborhoods by themselves, my white friends stick really close everytime we go to a shitty neighborhood to eat and drink

Based

Give me that chon chon user...

You are a deluded Pocho. Negroes are too chaotic to even fear cartel cells in America

This. mexicans are NOT an impressive people at all, they are the new peasant class.

what ethnicity was this homo monkey man

Attached: popeye_blood_in_blood_out[1].jpg (700x473, 28.81K)

Probably a domican or Allah forgive me so saying this... A Cuban..

Mexicans are bigger negro posers than wiggers/

Some post that video of that niggers trying to rob cartel affiliated beaners in LA then forced to strip naked and jump off the roof of a building

they get a privilege pass because they make tacos and cut lawns for boomers, thus they can do the white man's job of putting the negro in his place without having to worry about white liberal colonizer women screeching at them. their brownish skin essentially makes them impervious to the jew's tricks because jews are usually whiter than mexicans.
that being said if mexicans ever become a threat to jews they'll turn from woke to kkk on a dime and you'lll see oldfashioned racism become trendy again.
again, it's a jewish country so it's whatever the jews think is good.