Has anybody noticed that atheists ONLY attack Christianity?

Has anybody noticed that atheists ONLY attack Christianity?

ALL of their arguments are directed at Christianity specifically, and ALL of their complaints are SPECIFICALLY against Christianity, even though there are DOZENS and DOZENS of religions that believe in God around all of the whole world.

And the worst irony is that NO atheist can prove God does not exist, so they are hypocrites for complaining about how others for the same supposed reasons.

>Atheist: You cant prove God exists
>Theist: You cant prove God does not exist
>Atheist: Ya but it is okay when I do it.

Atheists are people who ACTIVELY deny God, they are NOT agnostics, the burden of proof is on THEM for making an assertion themselves!!!

Attached: 524.jpg (557x711, 51.95K)

Did you just visit /r/atheism or something

Attached: christ cuck.jpg (1080x1120, 190.3K)

>the burden of proof is on THEM for making an assertion themselves
If you are making a claim something exists the burden is actually on you. If I claim that this guinea pig has $100,000 in an offshore bank account and you say "no it does not" I can't make you find the guinea pig and go through his financial records.

Attached: guinea bee.png (720x722, 1.18M)

I wonder if this is why

Attached: ye olde “tradcath”.png (2915x1555, 1.44M)

>Has anybody noticed that atheists ONLY attack Christianity?
No they don't, all religions are bullshit. kys retard.

No, faggot. We attack the purveyors of evil, Abrahamic poison. Christcucks are just weak, stupid, hand-puppets of their j*wish fathers and we all know this. But YOU are the enemy just as much as (((they))) are because YOU are their creation. You are their foot soldier.

Attached: 1588798112632.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

if they insult Islam they'll be beheaded and if they insult Judaism they'll be banned off their atheist forums/subreddits

Bullshit, Islam is even more hated

There are more religions than the Abrahamic religions too.
You do not get it.
If I claim it does not have 100k, I cant prove that it doesnt. Only an agnostic does not have the burden of proof... Lol.

this meme is so old...and always i think he seems to be a nice guy and his attitude and moral values are totally fine

Atheists are shabbos goyim. The movement exists to help Jews install their communist government.

Attached: quote-atheism-is-the-natural-and-inseparable-part-of-communism-vladimir-lenin-58-72-71.jpg (850x400, 53.29K)

When you are trying to max your edgelord vibe, you need to focus your time on what gets the most attention.

Naturally.

>And the worst irony is that NO atheist can prove God does not exist

The existence of "God" is postulated by theists, and the only proof they offer are bronze age desert magic books.

Its not the Atheist burden to prove god, its the believers who must bring proof of their mystic delusions.

"God" is an abstract concept, so far no instance of a "God" was prooven or ever materialized, "God" could be anything for example a garden elf could be a "God".

There is no proof of god in the same way there is no evidence of a certain teapot orbiting the solar system.

Yes "God" is a social construct.

Attached: 1062130526308807e1fbdc8dc26e1602--quality-quotes-bertrand.jpg (735x346, 66.14K)

First of all, that’s wrong. They attack Islam all the time. And even if it wasn’t, of course you’re mostly going to see discussion about Christianity because you’re on the English speaking part of the internet where most people are from predominantly Christian nations.

what kind of basedjak is this?

Attached: unknown (23).png (316x252, 107.78K)

No, it you'll keep making this thread because all christcucks have to be disingenuous liars to keep their faith based mind control cult going.

>The existence of "no God" is postulated by theists, and the only proof they offer are ecelebs and subreddits
>Its not the theist burden to prove no god, its the nonbelievers who must bring proof of their delusions.
>"No God" is an abstract concept, so far no instance of a "No God" was prooven or ever materialized, "No God" could be anything for example a garden elf could be a "No God".
>There is no proof of no god in the same way there is no evidence of a certain teapot orbiting the solar system.
>Yes "no God" is a social construct.

Christcucks spam the board specifically with their evangelising. OP is crying out in pain as he strikes because christians are wannabe-jews.

Christcucks take the attacks like the queers they are
>forgive 7x70 times according to the bible
Lol, stupid fags

>they drag user back to his padded cell
>"I see him! Wojak! In the trees!!!" He screams

All pagans and atheists are disingenuous liars to keep their jewish mind control going on

Yes, boomer Dennis Prager says this all the time on boomer talk in between his complaints about smoking laws.

You don't have to prove a negative.
I know you're simply to mindless to understand basic logic.
YOU ARE MAKING THE CLAIM that X exists YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT.

what a coincidence that it is the same content posted here.

Ofc Jews hate Roman’s and Christianity is Roman so they attack it with vigor

>be christcuck
>spam le ebil nazi board to "save" them
>act annoying and gaslight constantly because you've got the righteousness of the god of Israel behind you and le ebil nazis need to repent
>cry out in pain when le ebil nazis reject your cult
WAHHH WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON CHRISTIANITY

Because atheists are in fact ((( atheists))).

Post wrist rabbi

>you're brainwashed by jews if you don't worship my jew
gas all christcucks

>jews disguising as atheists

Attached: x0yvhzxihip41.jpg (638x960, 90.54K)

>you're a jew if you don't worship my jew
gas all christcucks

>you're a kike if you don't worship my kike
gas all christfucks

Attached: 1645499400844.jpg (400x714, 118.18K)

>ctrf+f
>"christcuck"
>7 results
The absolute state of larpagans

Christianity is about - multiculturalism, cutting dick giving to the poor

progressivism is about - multiculturalism, cutting dick giving to the poor
christianity is destroying the White race.

Freethinkers groups are controlled opposition herded by Jews.
True Atheism is an enemy to Judaism; however, Anti-Christianism is the most commonly supported.
All the "demon worshipping faggot you all need to be wiped off the face of the earth" doesn't exactly help Christianity's cause tho, just saying.
Jesus was bringing a sword to punish those responsible for ending the Earth (Masons & "jews") and unite humanity under a system of kindness and truth. Not to "create a supreme divine order of kings" thats old world pyramid head bullshit.
You want to win the Atheists? Start being rational.

christianity is made by jews and turned whites into pussies who never fight back and love their brown neighbor because "we are all one human race" christianity is a CANCER

>if God real why bad thing happen?
>if God real why penis in butt feel good?
>out of context Bible verse
>i am monkey

Attached: jHx7aub9metoHgvfbib2glNXzMIXlNrqgFzr8RGWMW8.png (461x563, 184.51K)

>he fell for anti-Christian propaganda
sad, hopefully you break free from this

Attached: 8118-Mont-Saint-Michel-couleur-dautomne-©-DaLiu-Shutterstock.com-©-DaLiu-Shutterstock.com_.jpg (1600x900, 260.13K)

It's because christians are the primary source of religious oppression within western society. There's nothing to be gained by going after minorities who are vulnerable to discrimination.

Atheists attack Christianity but focus their criticism on the Old Testament, since the New Testament contains a noble philosophy.

Atheists always defend Jews and have never heard of the Talmud. Atheists will be the first to call "hate speech" against you for pointing out that Jews mutilate and suck babies' dicks during circumcision (which atheists claim is actually a Christian ritual).

Attached: 6ait68ld.jpg (992x620, 55.81K)

hope you arent wearing mixed fabrics user, wouldnt want to get sodomised in hell

see You're spouting Old Testament law, which Christ fulfilled. Nobody is bound to Old Testament law anymore, but we are to respect and remember the moral teachings that God declared such as homosexuality being an abomination, not marrying non-virgins, etc.

Attached: 1623409058647.jpg (1080x1219, 328.27K)

No we don't. Attacking Jews specifically is just less common because you'll get called a nazi. Attacking muslims is just stupid because they will fucking kill you.

Most don't attack hindus because most of us don't fucking understand their religion well enough to criticize it.

Attached: 1339566828412.gif (320x314, 1.71M)

Cooperation brings force multiplication. You won't know the power of a truly unified superfamilia body if you are castling with only your genetic progeny.
As for Jesus, he did what he could - He was basically biblical era Anonymous. They changed his story to try and keep everyone from learning the truth. We are the cooperation. We are the unity. Right here in this space. We are Christ reborn

Attached: download (94).jpg (500x1044, 152.4K)

>Jesus was bringing a sword to punish those responsible for ending the Earth (Masons & "jews") and unite humanity under a system of kindness and truth.

20th centuries laters the earth is full of sodomites, bankers, money-changers, corrupt politicians.

Since Jesus, christcucks spent most of their history killing each other, and when the killing was not enough they exported the violence to the rest of the world, you people are no better than ISIS.

And... that perfect god plan actually worked wonders, why your "God" is worst than the soviets in central planning?

Attached: nk2qv11llyc51.jpg (750x732, 64.12K)

it's always (((memeflags))) spreading anti-Christian propaganda. wonder why?