What caused so many of the Jewish elite to transition in the last ten years?

What caused so many of the Jewish elite to transition in the last ten years?

Attached: transhumanist jews.jpg (2048x2048, 619.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/5X29u2ieUHca/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrjLNpfDTi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is transgenderism pushed so hard in the media? Homosexuality I get at least

They were lobotomized and got MKULTRA'd

they are happy, thats all that matters OP in this cursed world that will take everything from you.

This guy says it has something to do with an extreme interpretation of Judaism where gender theory is a stepping stone to transhumanist utopia
bitchute.com/video/5X29u2ieUHca/

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-121632.jpg (1440x2161, 400.48K)

They fell for their own propaganda

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3463x2112, 1.04M)

Jews are subhuman freaks and need to be completely exterminated. Theyre the most foul disgusting rodent like race on this planet. Ever met a jew or seen their home? Its literally like a fucking rats nest. Theyre mentally physically and spiritually sick inbred freaks.

technology , many intellectuals agree the technology becomes it's own being and so alters the constraints that affect human society. Cross dressers existed in India abd muslim societies ( who now wokes will put them under the trans umbrella term ) they were put into proper constraints and there never was a problem of such perversion of societal realities . With gender roles becoming less and less important with the advent of industrial revolution , with women working in industries and with rising costs of living women working become normal .

That must've detached social roles with the actual economic system that came in place of old agrarian societies which somehow were more congruent with the biological differences of humans . But with machines coming in to make the jobs easy , even women could do men's jobs . Although what I'm talking about might just be the one variable that's lead to this trans phenomenon

So you don't think this has anything to do with certain interpretations of Judaism? Like gender theory being institutionalized is only a stepping stone to a transhumanist society?

Shut the fuck up. The problem isnt technology its semitic filth. I dont see Westerners doing this tranny bullshit. Every perversion is the result of JEWS

So they can walk around in public without their wigs and not be recognize/domed.

gay frog chemicals in the water.

Killing a hooker or committing treason and taking the punishment

Correct answer. They aren't the masterminds, they're the useful pawns that really believe what they are saying.

>I dont see Westerners doing this tranny

Attached: 1651076084242.png (716x785, 735.18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TrjLNpfDTi0

Getting high on their own supply. It happens sometimes.

I guarantee the majority of those fags are kikes. When i was in college 90% of the homos and troons were kikes

The Jews in my op all have ties to transhumanism research. Do you think it's a coincidence that the wachowski brothers who are now "women" made the matrix which was all about transhumanist society?

They drank the kool-aid

Negroid solipsism (animism) applied to modern technology.

and all the kids they molest, they probably don't just keep it to their gene pool.

Attached: aal-730x475.jpg (730x475, 51.64K)