Guns are useless

>you don't need guns to get rid of liberals too fyi
SWAT officers get 600 hours of training including range time a year. Do you really think your weekend plinking can hold a candle to them when push comes to shove?

Attached: download (2).jpg (840x560, 176.11K)

guns are useless...more like guns & roses.
Am I right, ha?

That guy behind shield will get a shell to the head

Have you seen the uvalde video?

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

and yet they fail over and over to stop active shooters! guns are tools nothing more. so take your commie faggot bullshit and KYS

sweet child o' mine

only takes 1 bullet

They will be fighting a former 75th ranger and member of 5th SFG. I cost over 1 mil to train. 3 tours in ME. I laugh at the idea of these faggots trying. They would never do shit, due to the embarrassment they would suffer.
>How did the entire SWAT team get wiped out by 1 man???

Attached: no-crime-8am6pm.gif (640x640, 2.81M)

Why would SWAT officers rush to murder you in the first place, provided you are innocent. And if you imply they will do so regardless would that be an argument to have MORE guns rather than less ?

If guns are useless why do you care if we have them?

Attached: 8e4c9b50b45b339.png (330x330, 5.23K)

>Do you really think your weekend plinking can hold a candle to them when push comes to shove?
Probably not, so why do they mind if I keep my guns?

Training is a funny thing
You can be the best trained man in the world, state of the art equipment all the gear, and still have a dude walk behind them quietly and put one in his head before he can react

Nobody is bulletproof

Yeah no shit, that's why you move on to solutions that actually work like explosive devices and chemical weapons.

Yeah

LMAO they are afraid of a single incel mass shooter.
but they will go around kicking down doors to confiscate weapons...
user....I...

>Why would SWAT officers rush to murder you in the first place, provided you are innocent.
Because they like doing what they do for the adrenaline rush, they aren't there for justice.

take your money from the bank and stop going to work for 4weeks and the whole system will collapse.
no guns needed for that. just unity.

600 hours plinking?

That's like two years of afternoons my dude

I mean UK police apparently do self defence training etc, can't do shit and couldn't arrest me during covid lockdowns. I'd imagine that US police would shit their pants and cry and piss if somebody fighting for a just cause was to shoot near them.

Based fin

>SWAT officers get 600 hours of training including range time a year.
No they don't.

>5 man group serving the state for a paycheck
>5 raging rednecks protecting their family and property
Who would win?

I’ve noticed the absolute absence of exploding things for years. The good kaboom stuff.

can't you just shoot them in the leg? lmao

>3d printer goes brrrrrrrrrr
if I can point my barrel at their bodies I wont miss, that simple.
Try and stop me. I don't even leave my house for weeks on end, I talk to no one and have no friends.

Attached: assaltflashlight.jpg (468x624, 80.32K)

I would join a militia just for getting to hang out with a bunch of dudes on the weekend if it didn't mean being put on a no fly list.

What if the gun jams and the guy turns around and beats you to death.

>Do you really think your weekend plinking

Depends who the audience for your question is. Most people I know have cases of ammo that will go right through those shields, their armor and whatever is behind them.

That said, they are on my side. They park in front of my place all the time and chase out the non locals and porch pirates. We don't even have a "SWAT" team. One Sheriff can do more than that entire team of toy soldiers. If he needs help, all the neighbors will assist.

>Gun Jams
>Clear jam

Or

>Take out Kabar for cqc

Element of surprise with shock and awe is enough to kill any trained soldier.

>Do you really
vs
determined man who herds goats for a living

Attached: 1656886785043.jpg (471x700, 659.26K)

His gun can jam as much as yours can jam

Works better than your dildo.

5 raging rednecks sounds like a band name

oh

What if a tiger escapes from the zoo and hides in your car until you go to the store and then it attacks you

Yes because the Aryan warrior spirt can defeat any armor or armament the new world order can muster

Waco proved you wrong, some kids exterminated a bunch of glowniggers because they shot their dogs, the only real danger are snipers, but you have astronómic chinese lásers for that.

The US government won Waco

Who won in Uvalde? The government apprehended the shooter.

Arent we talking about training? The state won after a siege outnumbered them gorillions of times, by that lógic a civil war means a vtuber per redneck after a week of fight.

or jews could just stop being slimy.

Or how about a load of frozen shit from a large passenger jet falls out the sky and wipes them all out with ass wipes? You stupid fucking moron.