Is le selfmade billionaire a real thing?

especially mutts seem to believe you can just become a billionaire if you are a genius and work hard

Attached: lebillionaire.png (576x468, 372.97K)

Is an honest billionaire, with clean hands, a thing? No.

It also requires a massive stroke of luck, Bill Gates admitted himself.

>His wealth comes from his Family
>Was born with a silverspoon up in his ass
>Work hard bro! That's how you become rich bro

Fuck this retard

His father ran slave mines in south Africa.

Luck is just preparation met with opportunity. I have gotten rich 3 times in my life by simply examining the world, then acting on what I see. I keep winding up broke because I am a degenerate druggy and womanizer. If I hadn't been that, if I had believed in myself when I was younger, I would easily be a billionaire now.

>exposes twitter bots
Idiots have their uses

Bill Gates didn't earn shit either. His mom was on the board of directors of the first company to patronize microsoft.

Partly. Most of the billionaires sure have work hard, but they also had a support structure that helped them flourish, some luck with market timing, etc. Many of the billionaires just started businesses because they would be able to do stuff that they liked doing. One must not forget many of them had competitors who did basically the same thing only too late, too soon or in a slightly different way. It's down to many factors which are out of the billionaire's control.

Lemme guess, you are a waggie fag that has never taken any risks in your own Entrepreneural endeavors? You believe foolish things like, capital only comes from family members? That you need some minimum number of dollars to start your business? That once you have money it is easy to hold onto it?

If you believe any of these things, you are a poor fag and it is your own damn fault and I hope you suffer from starvation and exposure to the elements.

You don’t need to be a genius imo. You need to work hard, care only about money and power, and not have any problems about hurting and using other people to get ahead.

It is a thing in very rare cases. Most wealth is inherited, likewise a lot of people starting businesses can only make them successful through financial support from their family or connections. Not to mention crony politicians shutting people down or not allowing them to operate and compete with their connections.

It's not many people who male it from zero or middle class background but, apparently, its still too much for the establishment.

If you are an actual genius you don't even need to work.
+ One of your genius parents probably already made it, so you can just keep biggering without any risk.

>Bill Gates didn't earn shit either. His mom was on the board of directors of the first company to patronize microsoft.

You knew someone who had money growing up as well. You were just too much of a retard to take advantage of it.

Rent free.

who gives a flying fuck about Elon Musk?

Is Musk a psyop? No one likes him yet he’s everywhere

>That you need some minimum number of dollars to start your business

You need:

>LLC or other business form registration fee
>money to pay someone to help you incorporate if you can’t yourself
>monthly payment for business address
>a business license

So, actually, you do need a minimum amount to start a business anywhere in the United States. The fees above grow if you need liability insurance, a domain name, business cards, etc. But you would know that if you had actually started a business, and weren’t an angry 17 year old whose worldview comes from Fox News.

>Most wealth is inherited,

This is perhaps the most retarded statement on this thread. It is the abject fantasy that wealth is easy to hold onto once it has been attained.

You need none of those things, and your belief that you do is why you are a failure.

Oh, so you want to start an illegal business. That’s a different thing entirely, retard. Lmao

Reddit basedjacks love him, he's like le heckin' Tony Stark, but irl!!11

yeah, those folks in Marijuana business who started their businesses 20-30 years ago are all stupidly wealthier than you are, and they all own completely legitimate companies now. You are talking about strategies for retaining wealth, not getting it in the first place.

Artists like George Lucas and the Beetles are self made billionaires. Arguably some entrepreneurs like Woz and Jobs as well.

People like Gates and Musk are not self made. They are basically scions of aristocratic families and serve as front men for family enterprises that go back generations. Neither of them invented anything they are known and stole credit for.

>billionaire
no
>millionaire
sure
a million is fucking nothing now, these people are now the new middle class

You were never rich, fucking retard. You are just a coping idiot. Get the fuck over yourself.

Imagine being you, and such a failure at life that you can't even accept that a rich person might spend time to reply to you.

Don't know any billionaires but I've known several self-made multi-millionaires.
They all had two things in common:
1. They knew and "networked" with lots of people. Not even mostly rich people, just people in different professions and walks of life.
2. They were workaholics. Either work-hard-play-hard types or work-hard-work-harder types.
Probably some other things that I didn't pick up on.

Things they did NOT have in common:
genius I.Q., post-grad education, political connections, supportive families, or even mastery of their own profession

Attached: fate_money.jpg (720x480, 46.18K)

No he got millions of dollars from investors. Like many companies, they would go bankrupt without investors keeping them afloat. Companies need to project an image of success to attract investors. It's all a lie.