POOPOCALYPSE

Just finished a trip to Calgary

I AM SO GOD DAMNED SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING POOJEETS EVERYWHERE.

EVERY SMALL TOWN
EVERY RURAL TOWNSHIP
EVERY HOTEL AND GAS STATION
JUST PLEASE
ONE SPOT IN CANADA WITH NO POOJEETS
IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Attached: 15742447-young-indian-friends-people-taking-clicking-photo-from-cell-phon.jpg (660x440, 141.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NP2RR1iJBVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SIR DO NOT REDEEM

DO NOT REDEEM

DO NOT REDEEM YOU BASTERD BITCH

Imagine how bad it will be in 10 years. They are like locusts

never eat at Subway. Pajeets bought them and now they're all like 50x filthier than before that indian firm bought them

I dont know why you're complaining. This is what Canadians voted for.

Sirs u want the nogs or the poojeet? Your move

The worst part is - they are in mountain towns despite having no interest in mountains. They will be in the wilderness and have zero interest in nature. It does not make a difference where a poojeet lives as long as there is a business to run and a phone signal. They spend all day on their phone talking to their family back home, they have zero interest in participating in our country beyond making money. They do not differentiate between northern wilderness and a trash dump - both are just place to take selfies and phone back home for 8 hours per day. The poojeet has the mind of a rodent.

Based Canada will become Khalistan

I bet you could go to the most northern Canadian region and you can see some lel

Don't worry hans we taking over Germany too

Zoomer Poos in leased Volkswagens with pajeet vanity plates driving 4ft off my bumper every fucking day of the week while their weirdo cousins amble around the town in packs of 4-5 and every single shop in town is stationed by some 5'3" mumbling brown idiot that can barely speak basic English

Fuck Trudeau and his faggot sycophant voters for swamping this country with nouveau riche shitskin retards. India stop sending your fucking proles here, thanks.

Pajeets

Attached: young-woman-india-day-parade-nyc-2012-robert-ullmann-397189229.jpg (590x900, 110.73K)

There was a news some time ago that Indians are among the best earning groups here lel

they are billions.

Attached: images (10).jpg (417x238, 19.32K)

>not calling it apocalypse
it's over

Even more if you add south Asian countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and sri Lanka

apucalypse
faggot phone

Nunavut has literally over 100 poojeets and it is a 85% Inuit (Eskimo) Arctic tundra that gets to -50 and doesn't see sun for 3 months of the year.

Attached: NOTABLE-00093.jpg (1080x1920, 497.52K)

>Canada will become Khalistan
canadians are retaliating by defiling our women, is it worth it?
>inb4 video doesn't say why they abandon their husbands
we all know that its due to bwc
youtu.be/NP2RR1iJBVQ

>we all know that its due to bwc
Marry someone who is leagues above you, have no relationship skills, and you see white men who know how to lure Indian women because they find their league, and you are big mad that on bwc.

I'm tired of arranged marriage apologists thinking that locking down women in a western country is the way to go.

Women are product of culture, they adapt the culture they are in very quickly. Men are the ones holding onto the culture.

So, if you want Indian women to remain India, keep them in the village in India. Or marry within your league.

I am more surprised by the blacks cos I thought they gonna freeze to def and shit

I look like that but I'm white. OP sees poo where poo isn't.

I bet all 300 of those nig nogs have hits out on them in the US