2010-2016 was the peak of civilization. Better than the 90s (yes I was alive in the 90s)...

2010-2016 was the peak of civilization. Better than the 90s (yes I was alive in the 90s). A controversial statement but it is true. You had just the right amount of degeneracy that allowed you to have fun, but there were limits. There was next to no political BS. Any Forums was still intact. There was a line in the sand in regards to what was right and wrong. I don't care what edgy autist tells you otherwise; If you were a millennial during those years and had money you were guaranteed a good time whether you were Chad or not. It's amazing that less than a decade ago is considered 'a million years ago' because of autistic zoomers

There has not been even one QoL improvement since 2016 ended. Not fucking one. Not culturally. Not technologically. Not economically. Not socially. I'm so fucking tired. It's only been ~6 years. It's not too late to reverse this

Attached: 1656798753792.png (750x500, 569.59K)

stfu zoomie 1999. nobody white that actually lived or grew up in the 80s or 90s would say 2010 to 20 fucking 16 were peak civilization

Not at all. That was a depressing and forgettable time, where the biggest event was Gamergate, and Obama sending our idiots out to kill Osama.

>2010
>peak
lol were you born in 1990?

>2010-2016 was the peak of civilization
Get a load of this underaged faggot, LMFAO

Yeah bro. You're wrong. I grew up as a kid in the 80s, teen/20s in the 90s /00s and 30s in the 2010's.

90s were the best. The only thing great about early and mid 2000's was the internet and iphones and look where that's gotten us. Fuuuuuck.

97 was peak

This. Although noughties and early teens internet was a riot, that's the only real selling point for that era, everything else was stale.

>2016
>"call me caitlyn" released in 2015

This thread will be snooze town soon.
No one agree's with you.

lol no

The world might as well have ended in 2005. Zoomers, just like their GenX parents are a flyover generation and their optinion doesn't matter.

The world is all about boomers and millennials and the future lies with millennials' children.

What? The 2000s were mediocre and 2010s were worse. How did you come up with this shit?

>There was next to no political BS
Nah it was ramping up in 2012

2016 was a wildly fun year, mainly because of Trump’s ascension, but let’s be honest: The reason we were so excited about Trump back then was because the West was going to hell and we viewed him as a potential savior.

^
THIS IS WHY THIS SHITPOSTING PLACE FAILED..
I Blame the Parents and the schools

70/80/90s were BASED AF
We INVENTED EVERYTHING !

Attached: me 2022.jpg (2000x1500, 460.86K)

For me its 95/96

Attached: Oasis_1995_WhatsTheStoryMorningGlory_cover.jpg (600x600, 128.96K)

Wrong. Everything pre 2007

I met them in Salford many moons before they were famous , OK Band
Preferred Paul Heatons bands
was not in music scene but did gig security

Exactly. Gen X fag.

>Any Forums 2032

bro why can't we RETVRN to the Biden administration back when everything was based and white? now everything's fucking gay

Nope, everything went to shit after 2012

>1990

kek. you're a little off. 1996 maybe. Someone born in 1990 would know the job market was total shit in 2010 when youth unemployment peaked following the 08 crash. that and the gas price spike in 2011

2000 was the beginning of the end.
Imagine not experiencing 80's or at least 90's....

He so mad

Attached: c91.gif (978x478, 427.11K)

This guy gets it !

working hard all week for the weekend, banging different women all the time , Life was Great Man
I served 87/90 on the Rhine
Germany ladies loved UK Guys , for being Great lovers and not drunk bores
Im probably Daddy /Grandaddy to many Germans there now

Fuck off, things are only starting to get interesting (I mean it’s all miserable anyway but things are getting crazier)

I never thought he would reverse the decline and just hoped for a temporary reprieve.