Best money

>company is going under
>trying find an out

wtf are y'all doing for cash to shit post all day?

Attached: tiredoftheman.jpg (125x100, 2.44K)

Your best bet is to start your own business.
Window washing, power washing, seal coating, CNC, just do something for yourself.

>CNC
is there a way to get into it without half a million in start up?

My parents didn't believe in debt and paid off their house.

I got promoted last month
I can do most of my daily tasks in a few hours
I spent a few hours yesterday setting up some equipment that all I did was read the instruction manual but got big compliments from everyone in my department for being "techy'
It feels weird being in a position like this cause Im waiting for the shoe to fall but its starting to look like it won't

lemme guess, ITfag?

You should unironically become a commercial train conductor. There's a crazy shortage right now and they're paying solid 6 figure salaries with good pension plans.

AYO what kind of certs would I need?

NEETing until total collapse of society

None as far as im aware. All training in on the job.

take the NEETpill frognigger

>based
about to look into it

I just hired a realtor to list my appartment for 15,000$ Usd a month. I plan on purchasing a large house and never coming back to the shithole of nyc other than to collect money from my businesses. If quality drops idgaf fuck nyers and they get what they deserve

You also only "work" a few hours a day despite shifts lasting upwards of 36 hours. When I did it, they paid us a per diem to stay in nice hotels when we dropped off a train. I used mine to drink and slept in the shack we used for breaks. It was kino af.

Deep neural network crushing the stock market. Simple stuff.

You could have saved 15000$ by finding the house yourself

that sounds like the dream actually, which company were you with if you don't mind me asking?

>Window washing, power washing,
Yes please follow youtube advise and enter an industry overflowing with competition with no entry barrier. You will not find anyone to take your services and or you will end up working for 15/ hour doing manual work.

I clean carpets.

Since this is now a carpet cleaning thread, I'm going to take you anons to school.

Pictured is Prochem Power Burst. It is available on Amazon. This stuff will get just about anything out of your rat nasty carpet. It is the answer to the worst section 8 carpets. I pull Newport smoke and chicken grease out of the worst carpets you've ever seen with it.

Directions for use:

Add 4 scoops per gallon of water in a pump sprayer and liberally spray your carpet.

Let soak for 10 minutes.

Use your small, portable carpet cleaner to rinse and extract with HOT water.

Your carpets will never be cleaner and you will never have to call me with my van and hoses again.

Don't even get me started on the dirty grout lines on your tile floors.

Attached: a.jpg (178x283, 8.51K)

follow up, do they drug test?

How do i become one?

>Don't even get me started on the dirty grout lines on your tile floors.
Go on