What would you replace democracy with?

Fellow anti democratics, if you think that democracy is a flawed system, what would you replace democracy with?

Attached: GettyImages-1232541691-scaled.jpg (1200x675, 222.36K)

Raiding, mostly.

Fascism

absolute monarchy

restrict voting to net taxpayers and democracy would be fixed overnight

Direct democracy of high IQs and an executive body.

A Constitional Republic is the best way to go.

What do you think?

Attached: 082C8AF2-5936-4E28-B8EC-29CD11B09AFF.jpg (1139x906, 885.61K)

Absolute monarchy.

This, all votes having the same weight is ridiculous, there should be a very objective test also.

Nothing

Monarchy

Monarchy

Nothing changes until the parasitic Jews feeding on this world like vampires are removed and Jewry is eliminated from the planet.

Attached: 1657237321462.jpg (1024x645, 93.15K)

Term limits as well
No lobbying
Voters have right to abolish ANY failed policy
In the eyes of the average dumbass American these television people are viewed as the best and brightest. Yet lawmakers and voters don't read the laws they create. These are rich coddled limp wristed faggots that run this mall for self gain. I'll beit 4/100 politicians give a damn about America and Americans.

Theocracy

I'd replace it with nationalism and monarchy.
Long live the king!

fpbp

Ethnic monarchism, with non-hereditary titles.
The race comes first, religion and other luxuries second. The king is elected by landed nobles who have stake in the system, and he rules for life, but his son does not inherit. He can designate an heir that is non-bloodline and the nobles can vote on it, but also veto the decision and choose someone else.

The nobles are also on a 60-year rotation. A person who is granted land and raised to noble status remains so for 60 years, and their children do not inherit the title. In the meantime, all profits acquired become the family's inheritance. After a 60 year tenure, the land reverts to the government to granted to someone else. Note that this doesn't apply to farmers and laborers who live and work that land. Their houses and property remain theirs.

Modern monarchy

China's system works.
Iran's system works.

Thailand Monarchy is slowly recovering and rejecting the american cancer. It has the potential to work. But it needs some help from China currently.

America doesn't have a democracy, but retards pretend it does. I don't give a shit about political system as long as order and Christianity is preserved in a healthy and sustainable way. Probably a light theocracratic republic with very limited franchisement.

guys, guys, guys...if we kill all the niggers, shitskins, jews, and arabs....everything will fall into place. You don't have to worry about it, trust me.

A dictator that gets executed every 20 years.
You know they care when they negotiate their Life for it

Karenocracy.
It works for the U.S.

You will just turn them into your enemy in that case. You are sure to be sold out.

Unironically US as conceived is a good starting point. Yet there are some minor adjustments that need to be done. Starting from corporate personhood. So my answer is federalized republic. Also, OP, is blatant that you are Italian.

I'd replace the fake "democracy" with real democracy
>unlimited referendum power
>blockchain citizen voting on every law, regulation and treaty
>every law and regulation up for repeal
>every executive office can be removed with simple majority vote
>2/3 majority to enact, 1/2 to repeal
>"lawmaking" offices advisory only

What we have now is a system that encourages venality, corruption and hidden power where the donors and parties have more power than the people. It is nowhere near democracy.

Consitutional republic with the characteristics of a Night watchman state

>I'll beit

Are you sure you’re not the fucking retarded one?8shjk

Democracy always gets corrupted though. It’s easily corruptible

The government should not own all the land.
China has this system and you can't own the land but merely lease it on a 20 or 70 year lease.
Because of this you never even own your property.
How can you reasonably have nobility in such system, you have at best govt loyal oligarchs in such system.

That's how communism works, and yes your suggestion tastes of Chinese communism.

/3 majority to enact, 1/2 to repeal
Why don’t have a system of laws with expiration? And only laws that get re-confirmed for a given time becomes permanent (yet still repealabe).

I'd be fine with more limited democracy. Have to be 30 to vote, have to be married with biological children, have to take a test to prove you don't have a subhuman IQ. Have to be a net tax benefit to the country, no one living on government benefits gets to vote.

Albeit
I got a lot on my mind and I'm not a faggot that corrects typos like you, Boss.

You pay property taxes here and if you don’t the government takes it. You don’t really own your property here either

Because democracy in practice is mob rule. It has only been a temporary phase in the transition from republics to oligarchies/tyrannies in history.

>only the rich neoliberals vote
>Any Forums complains about disproportionate Jewish voting and every liberal social “reform” getting passed

Go back with the other faggot tranny pRedditors so you can
>le
>Edit:
Like she shit smelling seeping rot hole that you are.

I could not possibly bribe people to vote a certain direction and then verify they did, thanks to the blockchain.

You don't fix a broken democracy with more democracy. You fix it by purging the senates and chambers.

monarchy or dictatorship can do this.
That's why Caesar once crossed the Rubicon.

>The government should not own all the land.
Yes they should.
And they should make it affordable for EVERYONE to lease land.
Including our children, and their children.

Your system is the one that doesn't work.
Your system is a system where corporations own your land more and more.

lol

Attached: taxpayersVoting.png (1220x955, 856.92K)