How bad is it looking anons?

Can anybody see the big picture.
No Schizo conspiracies. I'm talking markets. I'm talking mines. I'm talking demographics.
Not one weird cult of like 12 dudes with funny ideas nobody cares about or will ever implement.
How bad is the next few years gonna be?
China is collapsing financially, as a nation that imports 50% of everthing basically this is pure devastation.
Putin is Isolated, so are the resources. Even if their local economy is good. It's because it saturated because of sanctions. So everything is cheap right now. Those factories and mines, drills in a few months won't be able to stay open due to the insanely high cost/production cost to sales price disparity.
American FED can't sell things fast enough.
Euro collapsed to dollar levels. Have resource shortages.
Africa and Middle East are set for food riots and civil war.
How bad is this gonna get?

Attached: 1651856547080.gif (675x675, 887.33K)

worse than bad

US has minority white births. That answers your demographics part.

Come on you idiot. My grandfather had to singlehandedly fight nazis and commies, then ran away from KatyƄ, walking for 3 months in swamps to get home. Then had his private company during communist Poland where he was enemy of the state lol. He also had 10 fucking children.

Get your shit together.

You have any ideas though user?
Israel should be fine, considering it's the US of the Middle East with the recent defense talks/ Anti-Iran axis forming.
The IQ on the board has dropped further. So it's hard to parse this situation out.
I'm just trying to orient myself to the day to day disasters occurring.

Attached: 1651163545859.gif (220x220, 224.5K)

It will get bad enough for you to eat the bugs and forfeit your assets for UBI.

Americans don't know how to suffer anymore. Boomers accepted a total shutdown of the economy for 2 years over a bad cold season.

Attached: 1816518565470.jpg (828x552, 57.95K)

>Americans don't know how to suffer anymore. Boomers accepted a total shutdown of the economy for 2 years over a bad cold season.
that's because financially they could weather the storm. for some it probably fulfilled some sick power fantasy of watching the younger people struggling while they collect pensions
>heh look at that idiot lazy milennial
i can already hear it now. if they had economic pressure, no shut down would have occurred. these people wanted to sit in their apartments and houses and gloat about their "deserved winnnings," and the other's "deserved losings." this also applies to the smuggie coasties thinking they were "saving the world" while the "magachuds" were recklessly infecting grandma. true delusion can only sustain through insulation of consequences

>Get your shit together
Cool story about your Grandpa user. It's irrelevant though when preparing for the future.
I won't need GRIT if I can stockpile the correct commodities.
Being a tough dude will let you survive what's coming. It has nothing to do with thriving.

>Americans don't know how to suffer anymore
Pure delusion from watching too much Coastie TV. The majority of Americans work 50+ hour work weeks. Run/work farms. Mines. Factories. Lumberyards. Space facilities. Satellite companies. Banks. Etc.

I wait with baited breath for the day Israel is absorbed by the Muslim world

Attached: 1656737440637.jpg (400x572, 89.21K)

You'd better start believing in schizo conspiracies user, you're in one.

Attached: Frederick Barbarossa was the Holy Roman Emperor from 1155 until his death 35 years later. He was elected King of Germany at Frankfurt on 4 March 1152 and crowned in Aachen on 9 March 1152.png (1135x508, 274.44K)

Checked

horribly bad

too many people on planet earth

massive die off incoming either fighting vaxxing whatever

nothing survives that pop curve going str8 up

whoever survives will live like kings

Attached: depop.jpg (880x9944, 1.2M)

>markets
Things are fine. The market hasn't seen significant falling pressure for months now. Things are more or less level and will start to grow after the election in November.

>mines
IDK what you mean

>demographics
You're fucked. Find a nice Latina gf and hope your kids can live happy in the mestizo world conquest.

Man AOC is such a sexy big booty Latina

On the real though, just buy a years worth of canned food and you'll be fine. No matter what happens, you'll be able to eat and stay alive.

Bro. On demographic collapse alone. The world population is set to halve. Without intervention. That's why i'll never take depop agendas seriously. We are already on track by just letting nature run it's course.

It's coming for you too armenianbro

Things will never get better. Just try to stay happy.

Attached: trending t.png (660x453, 114.44K)

Fair enough.
The U.S does look like it's doing fine. Even the conspiracy(none feddie fudged math) only shows a recession is imminent.
I was talking about the whole globe though. Every U.S recession the world loses a couple of countries.
Taking bets?

It's not just recession senpai. We will be on declining market for next 10 years.

Pray to God India and China play nice with each other.

>India and China need to play nice with each other.
They don't. It won't affect the U.S.
Build Back Better is code for a return to domestic sustainment. It's just the rebranded Trump bill.
We can source for S.America and S. Africa. Be covered on everything. Other nations will be competing with USD in those regions.

Tell me you've never sourced a product without telling me you've never sourced a product.

Go ahead and let me know how long it takes you to get tooling made for x widget in Brazil or Mexico vs China & India today.

>Tell me...
No. I don't need to say anything. That crap line of thinking and sunk cost fallacy bullshit. Is the reason this mess even exists. Learn to fucking diversify already.