China can now outproduce us 100:1 in WW3

Attached: 1628192074672.jpg (744x579, 74.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCmGJoRjkA4
youtube.com/watch?v=clsTSdu73cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based. the mutt century sucked ass, I hope the chinese can do better

Attached: ccpepe.jpg (639x863, 216K)

>China can build 100x the minecraft forts.
Oh noes, better install the carnivorous escalators and suicide nets.

how much is cardboard filled with sawdust and compost?

Ghost cities for (((speculation))) and retarded government wasting its gibs.

yes

>Concrete

Attached: bridge-cover.gif (420x236, 3.56M)

That shit causes global warming

Attached: chinese building materials 1.webm (264x480, 2.96M)

Well duh, their buildings collapse while they're being built. Just how much concrete do you think is wasted in rebuilding the same building multiple times?

>MADE IN CHINA
Get fucked jewish golems. Fascists China wins again.

I’m guessing that’s in China

Stop acting like complaining faggots and create change

You're a dumbass.

We'll be fine. China is never going to be able to fuck with us. We were only protecting you against them. These faggots will take over your country and start snatching you faggots right off the street to harvest your organs. They may even decide to invade Europe all together.

Again, we here in AMERICA will be fine. You're on your own as far as defense goes.

Imagine taking pride in paving over nature.

Literally quality over quantity. No point in bragging over concrete production when said concrete can be crumbled with your bare hands lmao

damn, imagine how good it must feel to be a prisioner in China. You can just punch your way out to liberty.

What are they going to do, build an aircraft carrier out of concrete hahaha. China BTFO.

half of that chinese "concrete" is literal styrofoam

>chinese concrete
lol. lmao.

>obvious anti-CCP propaganda video
eat a bag of dicks faggot

they just execute you instead of imprisoning you.

Attached: zyzzy.png (1706x900, 135.06K)

and the other half is construction paper glued over corn cobs.

Attached: 1616415324998.webm (480x600, 1.22M)

youtu.be/eCmGJoRjkA4

Attached: 1603628703240.gif (535x269, 80.96K)

>obvious pro-CCP propagandist
eat a bag of bugs, ching chong chang.

>posting the same webm for the last 30 years to cope
yikes my man

Yeah and it crumbles like shredded wheat

>imagine how good it must feel to be a prisioner in China

Those important enough to be taken prisoner in China are moved to CCP facilities where they actually use the real stuff, The video you are seeing is reserved for the peasants. Similarly, the criminals who don't have significant ties aren't arrested they just disappear.

How's the weather in Brussels, is it more accommodating than TelAviv?
Anyway """""""concrete"""""""

Attached: EeJgkAbXYAE3SGx.jpg (750x869, 120.78K)

Corncrete ftw
Yankees btfo

china cant be that great if youre okay with running to britain of all places

Did you say "Chink hate thread"? Why not just pour a bowl of baby soup out of your grandmammy's cunt and get comfy, Chang?

Attached: 1596514464759.webm (360x640, 1.78M)

America supports faggot homo buttsex which automatically makes America the bad guy. If you support america you support homosexual perverts

Sawdust and paper are used in many materials similar to cement, concrete or wood, but ching chongs aren’t that resourceful.

Same for corn cobs.

No, your cousins even sabotaged the IS when they tried it.

This works too if you aren’t retarded.

It's part of the plan faggot.
Soros: "China must lead the NWO creating and owning it"

youtube.com/watch?v=clsTSdu73cQ

when a war is won on illiterate slaves and concrete we will worry until then get nuked from a submarine.

Attached: 1586136291399.gif (330x250, 1.9M)

You can't put niggers in jail for assaulting people anymore, and one party keeps committing brazen election fraud. You're not the force you imagine to be

Did someone mention CORNCRETE!?

> To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Chinese Engineering. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of modern construction most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There’s also the Chinese nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into this characterization– becoming a personal philosophy which draws heavily from Confused literature, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, for instance. The laborers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they’re not just funny— they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Chinese Engineering truly ARE idiots— of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humor in the existential catchphrase “Corncrete!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to China’s epic Shu Ching & I Ching. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they view the genius wit of Chinese Engineering as it unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them.
>
> And yes, by the way, i DO have a hanzi logogram tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only— and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin’ personnel kid

Attached: Corncrete.jpg (421x614, 48.54K)

Maybe you should worry about the faggots, niggers, spics and kikes that are raping the US

I got jewed and confused corn cobs with corn husks.
Still ash from biomasses may work as part of cement mixtures.

Oh no you mentioned China!! Prepare for the webm!!

Attached: cat-crazy-cat.gif (220x220, 995.47K)

>how much is cardboard filled with sawdust and compost?
Are you implying that the Chinese Copy is not as good as good, or superior even, to the original?

> DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of a Chinese city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got CORNCRETE walls and 5.7 square feet! we can crack open a nice hoppy CPA or three and get crazy watching some Donghua on Glorious CCP Broadcasting Company! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the CREMV– listen here, right, it’s a CREMATORIUM where us COMRADES who do COMRADING can go WATCH THE VILE PROLES BURN. BUT!!!! it’s also an DMV like when we were kids, so we can sit awesomely still or BE BEATEN BY THE GUARDS, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our GLORIOUS REVOLUTION. i’m fuckin CHANGED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft WHITE ALCOHOL and pop open another one!!!

Attached: Chinese copy.jpg (450x544, 27.61K)