You’re entire life is a Masonic ritual

No I won’t expand on that
Figure it out yourselves retards.

Attached: 440F22FA-716D-4D2C-BC00-300807A454B7.jpg (953x944, 364.1K)

Announcing things

oh yes rituals.....

Attached: gh71wwsd.gif (328x328, 1.95M)

Chess and punishment
Pawns for sacrifice

Shit thread OP. Not even bumping

Weird because I don't pay taxes

no u

Attached: dfg.jpg (540x474, 56.25K)

Pretty sure my wifes family is expecting to sacrifice our kids or some shit, super pissed we didn't cuck to vaccines then randomly her grandfather asked me if i was a mason. Pretty sure im going to have to take these demons out soon. Fuck masons.

Attached: JackDRipper.jpg (500x375, 42.32K)

Valhalla is way out, fuck off I dont fear death

Yes, I hope (((you))) get genocided so it ends, but if the demented normie scum never left their gay relationship with your mafia in all those years…

I already know this. Things aren't going to go the way you've planned, though.

all seeing eyes in the cartoons and music videos.

So far only gay hysteria and zero solutions.

There is no power greater than the resolve of an individual to act.
Figure that one out shitcunt

the "covid pandemic" is freemasonry's declaration of war against humanity. so many instances of 33 in the case reports.

Fuck you faggot you couldn’t expand on it if you wanted you’re fishing for someone else to come explain it to you
>telling everyone what they already know
>inb4 take your meds

For anyone wondering, read the Origins of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind and learn how to be aware of your own consciousness, and therefore the creator of your own original thoughts. I also recommend reading Miles Mathis, he's not always right but you can learn a fair deal of the big con and how it works reading his essays on events, past and present.

ur moms a masonic ritual LOL

>go to school
>get a job
>have kids
>retire

damn they really got me

How about no and fuck you

9/11 was the unveiling that it was crunch time letting us know the invansion had started

Covid was the official beginning of the great plan

The food riots and following civil wars will reset the gene pool and allow the new Religous State to rein supreme over the world

>Religous State
NO fuck your jewish cult.

>following civil wars
lost me here. do you mean revolts against government? i don't see a civil war happening in the US

1 world religion is globohomos goal.
They've said it themselves.
Your mind has already been prepped for it.

That’s cause you’re not hungry enough yet goy
Don’t worry we burned down all your food plants and crashed your currency also we started a major intercontinental conflict overseas to effect the price of gasoline and distribution will soon break down
So you’ll be starving in about 3 months tops
Then you’ll go to the state houses and federal buildings and chimp out like we want you too so we can flip the tables and get giliad started and get back to the old ways of doing things

if you see a rich person and kill them immediately, the world will be a better place

yfw you realize the masks were a humiliation ritual.

There’s two different kinds of masons from what I’ve gathered. First kind is the boomer who goes to the meetings because it’s a weekly excuse to have a few beers with the boys and get a break from the wife. Also offers good buisness opportunities because boomers in the same boys club look out for eachother. Other type of Mason has no connection with the “boys club” masons, that’s the (((deepstate Illuminati))) type masons that have all these infographics made about them. These deepstate Illuminati types are multi-millionaires and billionaires who own conglomerates and puppet the media. The larping boomers have no idea that the other kind of Mason exists. Boomers won’t believe you if you tell them about the evil aspects of freemasonry, they’re convinced that freemasonry ends with the 33rd degree master at their local lodge. There’s a reason why I’m explaining all this. Do you really believe your grandfather is a deepstate puppet trying to sacrifice your kids? Or is he just a well-intentioned old man providing you with what he believes to be good life advice?

Attached: B7830407-65D3-4883-BBAE-7D9A62A3F0A4.jpg (400x400, 35.69K)

how about masonic rituals are based on the archetype journey of the human soul, ya fag.