Eat the slop you dumb animals, pay us labor credits for the freedom to eat DNA-changing chemicals

eat the slop you dumb animals, pay us labor credits for the freedom to eat DNA-changing chemicals

theguardian.com/business/2022/jul/15/skittles-mars-lawsuit-titanium-dioxide-toxin

Attached: slop.png (639x711, 649.5K)

Never liked em

if only Treyvon knew

God damnit skittles are delicious

Whats the difference between skittles and m&m?

Put them both in a candy jar and find out.

It's sickening that we feed so much goyslop to children

you NEED the temporary satisfaction
you NEED it

Attached: 1655453164963.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

im seething about the implications from this and countless other candies
so much cancer
so much potential held back
so much profits

they are laughing at us

Skittles are probably the worst candy, it just grinds into this paste that tastes like you just shoved a bunch of granulated sugar in your mouth.

There are no skittles in Switzerland. Why do you think im asking?

this but unironically
cope and seethe

It's all clear now. George Zimmerman was just trying to save Trayvon from ingesting toxic chemicals, and things go out of hand.

intersting, i didnt expect that
i bet its cause some ingredient is banned there
but yea, its colored hard gummy sugar bits

Instead of chocolate the inside is a slightly chewy sugar glob, I guess? They aren't very good. Way too sweet.

M&Ms are chocolate skittles is just sugar and artificial fruit flavor

mnm is chocolate, from memory skittles are like this hard tacky lollie shit inside which tastes plain and pretty gross.

Taste like sour plastics

M&Ms are chocolate covered in a crunchy shell. Skittles are (artificial) fruit flavored candies

Who cares? Only trash and niggers eat goyslop. Let them fill it with asbestos and cyanide.

Dont they put titanium dioxide in toothpaste and anti perspirant too? Tim guessing the tio2 is for the s on each peice?

I just think about all of the garbage that went into kid's bodies: candy, frozen dinners, fast food, prepackaged foods, etc. Christ

Sour plastic chew

probably the titanium dioxide

It's in deodorant and causes cancer there, and you don't even eat that. Never heard of it in toothpaste, but they add a foaming agent called sodium laurel sulfate or some shit like that to toothpaste that causes kanker sores and does god knows what long term damage. just because boomers liked it foamy? it doesn't even make it more effective.

We can make our own from Armpit deodorant, toothpaste and orange tang

One makes you fat and stupid.

The other makes you stupid and fat.

Toothpaste good skittles bad
Tired of it all

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-140706_Google.jpg (1440x2960, 1.05M)

M&m are candy coated chocolate, Skittles are fruit flavored candies with no chocolate

Skittles are made with the seeds of LGBT while mnm made from baby pollywogs