Why do wiggers and niggers scribble everywhere? It looks like shit...

Why do wiggers and niggers scribble everywhere? It looks like shit, makes cities look like ghettos and creates even more vandalism as it becomes normalized.
How do we solve this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CR6Rk_FFy0Y

Attached: 2233382298554937.jpg (1890x930, 156.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkwG6Tuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ban niggers

Invent an anti-graffitti paint

because we get these ups
toy.

Niggers only know how to destroy. This is a primitive form of marking your territory. Much like animals do.

>makes cities look like ghettos
Because they usually are.

None of them pay for the paint, stealing your supplies is part of the hobby. Increase petty theft punishment.

I'm glad they do. It's like the color yellow or red on insects. Good warning not to relax while passing through.

Attached: 1656359967144.gif (310x246, 3.52M)

It is rl shitposting. Instead of complaining use it for political purpose. I do.

I love my grey consumerist city yes yes yes paint more rainbow crossways but any good graftti? lets paint over it. cant have freedom of expression

Attached: kingshit.jpg (600x400, 84.15K)

Bullshit. You don't get proper paint in normie warehouses. That was the 80 and 90s.

Canadians really don't understand private property, do they?

I'm very connected to the US graf scene. They steal the paint. Obviously there's special things like flat tips they'll buy from the other graf guys who own specialty paint businesses(very common) but that's for rare occasions not common at all.

You're violating someone else's right to have their walls clean of your expression. Go express your freedom on your house's walls.

Back in my days private property was a no no. You got beaten up by other writers for doing that. That was the 2000s tho. Nowadays nobody has honor or principles.

subhuman tier

yes yes yes toys are equal to fucking newfags, OGs dont write shitty graf

Attached: drews.jpg (1024x768, 143.58K)

Looks like retarded shit a 15 year old would draw in their school notebooks. It's ugly and pointless.

Huh. The paint you can buy in normie warehouses is pure shit. It costs 3 times the money and doesn't do the job. Yes we stole paint, but I'll pick proper stuff over it any day.

No you definitely still get your shit kicked for fucking with private property at least around here. Less so for that reason and more for if you cover up someone else's piece without having given it enough time, you'll get an eye popped out of the socket for that.

Nice that some things don't change. That brightens my day. I should get out there again

They have been doing it for ages.

Attached: __opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2016__10__Hand-Stencils-Cueva-de-las-Manos-1c4faac631494c9588853580c7cc866d.jpg (1000x562, 180.36K)

Why do they all choose such retarded names? Shit like PEANO, BR2ZU or SNODE sprayed everywhere.

Toys write on private property, you are a toy
This is still true, write on public property, abandoned buildings, rooftops, gubernmint shit, write my name on your bitch, because we get the ups, toys get fucked up

Attached: RIP_TIE.jpg (500x375, 70.49K)

Those are paintings to show that a human painted them and not a four fingered demi-giant monster. Look into it.

It's the opposite of virtue-signaling. Attaching your moniker to the fact that you were courageous enough to commit a minor offense. I guess it gives you credibility in middle school or around potheads.

its the only avant garde art form, seethe more toy newfag

Attached: Foscrew.jpg (600x308, 35.55K)

toy names

Attached: MQC.jpg (630x310, 117.93K)

looks gay as fuck. look at those globohomo colors lol.

Well that is fucking glorious

Marking your territory, simple as. It's like dogs pissing on lamp posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDrYkwG6Tuo

you're mad cause you couldnt make anything remotely as creative, because youre a toy newfag in your hungarian hut slit eyed fuck, your whole country is made up of mongoloid rape babies

Attached: SECT.jpg (400x300, 48.68K)

Anyone seeing this will think “what a fag”

>Invent an anti-graffitti paint
LoL.
They did. We bested it. In fact this cold war has been going on for decades now. They come up with new cleaning methods, we come up with new painting methods. It is half the fun.

Yeah whatever graffiti fag. You ain’t gonna do a fuckin thing besides LARP on Any Forums. Get to spray painting the side of a Walmart like the rest of the niggers.

Wish artists would just stick to commissioned work instead of painting where it is prohibited. Plenty of people will pay for great murals. By doing it where it's illegal, it just greenlights shitty artists to paint whatever and feel like theyre just like you.

MyAncestors.png

I don't do graffiti, never have. Just well connected to the scene.

cant paint over acid etch

Attached: Snatchcmk.jpg (474x355, 23.56K)

*Everyone

Truly a low IQ hobby for thrill seeking paint huffers

look at the seething city fag kek

Attached: 1518283436770.png (840x741, 640.66K)

Simple solution:
>ai-controlled robots
>armed with small-gauge shotguns filled with rocksalt and rendered animal fat
>anyone caught graffitiing gets the salt

What a dumb nigger thing to say. Architecture isnt boring just because you're a fucking retarded monkey.

Connected to niggers

Stop acting like complaining faggots and create change