Fighting corruption in western democracies

PM Trudea is a corrupt piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=8bGVNPw9R8o

But before we dogpile on Trudeau, we should admit that it's a general problem.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3U6rhWT-QE

Besides focusing fire on singular people like Trudea, which can and should be done because our democracies are weak enough to necessitate it,
how could corruption in America, or Canada or Germany or in western democracies in general be systematically prevented and punished?
I mean, they are the lawmakers that decide what gets punished.
>inb4 9mm therapy on terrace
It happens and it won't solve the problem, as there are always shitheads to replace them:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-53662899
I know we like being edgy, but if "kill many politicians" is the "anser" the result will be the same as in every other retarded bloody revolution, worse for everyone, us too.

Do you have any ideas?
How could an effective system of fighting corruption emerge and setting aside the concern of emergence, how would it look?

Attached: blue doesn't mean free of corruption.png (1920x984, 358.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/waco-siege-what-happened-little-known-facts
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbSctDyG24
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf
files.catbox.moe/abl5u1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=anK1k0gEgQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy some land in the middle of nowhere and retvrn

That won't fight a corrupt official from eventually kicking me out and/or putting me into prison for refusing cooperation due to any amount of bullshit that might be found on "my land" (that the corrupt official/system will gladly bullshit me out of if they can enrich themselves in the process.

Trying to escape is completely orthogonal to fighting corruption.

Buy a shotty and defend your land, have them send the army if they want to take you down
As long as power exists, corruption will thrive and there's no way around it

>Buy a shotty and defend your land, have them send the army if they want to take you down
history.com/news/waco-siege-what-happened-little-known-facts
You cannot, without a system of power that protects you that goes beyond a few guns.
It was tried and it failed.
>As long as power exists, corruption will thrive and there's no way around it
Transparency is perfectly possible.
There are varying levels of corruption.
You are acting like the people saying concerns for privacy are useless since 100% privacy can't be ensured.
All the while you forget that there are many measures, some even small and individual, that can be taken to lessen the impact and drastically complicate indiscriminate surveillance that undermines democracy and freedom.
In a similar way, corruption can be fought, for example by passing financial asset transparency regulation.

You're thinking too much like a citizen, you need to start thinking like a human

Attached: Canada-flicks-trudy.png (735x626, 306.48K)

>PM Trudea is a corrupt piece of shit
Thanks for giving our fag a slap.

Attached: Trudeau-Jagmeet-schwab.jpg (1024x787, 146.79K)

Human own land
Human survive there
Human of suit tribe make deals
Human of suit tribe us army to kill Human
Human dead
Gallows humor aside, how will "thinking like a human" help in reducing overreach and corruption in systems that could become more democratic.
There is corruption, but we aren't a total mafia state.
It happens all the time that politicians get fired/ousted in democratic countries.

So, what do you - as a human - think?
I just don't want to be alone with this frustration.

I don't care about faggotry, I just want to live a good life and corrupt politicians are a major part of diminishing and preventing it at a large scale through selfishness, the consequences of which they are institutionally protected from.

>Buy a shotty and defend your land
A general strike would work, but too many people are still under the mind control of the mass media. The coming PAIN of reality will wake many out of their trance.
>Carefully crafted propaganda messages can be more effective than KINETIC weapons in a war.
If anyone wants to see a real life example of just how powerful this is, take a look at this (7min):
>The Power Of Subliminal Messages | Trick Of The Mind | Derren Brown
youtube.com/watch?v=JZbSctDyG24

TLDW; A couple of high powered advertising creatives are invited to "brainstorm" concepts for a new product. Their own techniques are covertly used on them, and THEY had NO defence against it.

Attached: animal-heaven.png (636x360, 209.41K)

>I don't care about faggotry,
I'm NOT referring to homos. I'm referring to "globohomo".

Attached: village.people.trudeau.jpg (636x453, 115.19K)

Globohomo is an extremely vague term and usually "fighting globohomo" just amounts to impotent gesturing at what was useless theatrics in the first place.
Globohomo Germany still does business with China, they literally force sterilization on Uighur muslims.
How fucking based, fighting globohomo and dirty sandniggers!
See what I mean?
Inb4 this but unironically.
Yea yeah, but you see where I'm coming from, right?

It should be obvious to those who are paying attention that the food/energy shortages are deliberate and contrived. I still don't know if Putin is in on the "game" or is taking advantage of a situation that has been forced upon him.

Attached: control-food-control-people.jpg (1120x895, 127.04K)

>Globohomo is an extremely vague term and usually "fighting globohomo" just amounts to impotent gesturing at what was useless theatrics in the first place.
How about some specifics then, you beautiful autistic person with a Deutschland flag.
picrel from a "conspiracy theory" book found in bin Laden's compound after the Seals performed neurosurgery on him. page 105

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf
THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300.pdf: files.catbox.moe/abl5u1.pdf

Attached: energy-food-water-shall-be-kept-at-subsistence-levels.jpg (960x720, 108.02K)

>A general strike would work
yeah
>but too many people are still under the mind control of the mass media.
that's why I try my best to talk to people that oppose my views
>The coming PAIN of reality will wake many out of their trance.
Probably false, when things get bad people get more emotional which is quickly exploited to drive retarded decisions that don't benefit those that are in the bad situation.
See for example how Russian media specifically targeted fears of people in Crimea to get them scared for the 2014 annexation.
Nothing but emotions, no reality, paired with a bad economic situation it was enough to rile up a few people.
Can't find the article but then they tried it in Lithuania they failed because the situation was simply too much better than insinuated.

Good, what measures do you propose to avoid this fate?

>Globohomo Germany still does business with China
Countries don't have "friends" or "loyalties" they have INTERESTS.
>No nation has friends only interests.--Charles de Gaulle

>
There shall be no cash or coinage in the hands of the non-elite. All transactions shall be carried out by means of a debit card which shall bear the identification number of the holder. Any person who in any way infringes the rules and regulations of the Committee of 300 shall have the use of his or her card suspended for varying times according to the nature and severity of the infringement. ibid., page 106

Attached: DigitalID-Currency.png (917x384, 91.39K)

>Probably false, when things get bad people get more emotional which is quickly exploited to drive retarded decisions that don't benefit those that are in the bad situation.
Oftentimes not. It CHANGES the characters at the top, and in countries with average IQ >95 can occasionally result in a net benefit. In countries with and average IQ INB4 iq isn't real. LIberia has VIRTUALLY THE SAME CONSTITUTION AS THE UNITED STATES, and was NEVER colonized.

Attached: haiti-slave-rebellion.png (658x529, 394.18K)

Please, don't just give me word-walls, actually share your thoughts in relation to the OP topic.

At any rate, I have to go.
You are using broad strokes and even if there is truth in it, it's like trying to sew together broken fabric with a.... leaf blower kek.

>Good, what measures do you propose to avoid this fate?
I believe the Dutch people are behaving in a highly intelligent and (as expected from the Dutch) very pragmatic fashion. In spite of the near total media blackout, they appear to be enjoying widespread success.

Please note, things will get much, MUCH worse before they get better. Between the impending hyperinflation combined with the concurrent deliberate food destruction, many good and decent people will suffer enormously. The fact that this was entirely preventable, yet deliberately induced should indicate the NATURE of the character of those who are behind this human disaster.

>Expect much pain to be felt in RICH countries like Germany. Expect orders of magnitude MORE pain and suffering in POOR countries, and all of it was foreseeable and preventable, therefore deliberate and engineered.

Attached: fauci.FNc9FhTVIAQ-tWd.jpg (720x498, 66.95K)

>Please, don't just give me word-walls, actually share your thoughts in relation to the OP topic.
Trudeau is a puppet. He was PLACED in his position by outside forces. So was Jacinda Ardern, and Macron. Note that ALL THREE of them are actually quite shallow thinkers (not the same as "stupid" but close).

In Trudeau's case, combine shallow thinking with a narcissistic personality and poor impulse control and you get someone who surrounds himself with "yes men" who end up having to deal with the disasters Trudeau's impulsive, ill considered schemes cause. His invocation of the war measures act would be an example you should be familiar with. Another example you probably AREN'T familiar with is a "gun buyback" and new (defacto) firearms registry legislation he passed through his majority in parliament, several years ago, but has yet to proclaim into law because the legislation is so pants on head stupid that it will be too "problematic" to implement.

Attached: klaus-and-his-babies.png (492x389, 322.74K)

>In Trudeau's case, combine shallow thinking with a narcissistic personality and poor impulse control
Trudeau is viewed outside of Canada (by his piers) with either disdain or incredulity, or contempt. Rumors that he was hoping to do his two terms as PM in Canada and then pick up a chairmanship of some UN .org or at least a senior sinecure in something international and prestigious. That is done.

Attached: canada-flicks-trudeau.jpg (939x801, 70.44K)

>That is done.
That ship has sailed. For further info See:
youtube.com/watch?v=anK1k0gEgQU
>I just watched the this video, Lorne Gunter is one of the better journos, He's a shooter, I saw him at the northern Alberta Full auto shoot back in the early 90's. He was with the Edmonton Sun back then.
Some points in this interview stood out:
1. Justin's future is blown away. Post PM Justin was hoping to land a prestigious sinecure somewhere like the U.N., W.H.O.,OECD, etc. That is gone, even Sweden is protesting his human rights abuses.
2. Justin has no friends internationally. He's flipfloped and hasn't been able to hold up to the commitments he's made. Even leaders ideologically aligned with him, such as Macron, have no respect for him. Some countries like India absolutely despise him, and for most others, he is a laughing stock.
3. Progressives think he's a joke, (Bill Mahr's audience openly laughs AT Trudeau)
4. He not clever, has no instincts or self reflection. (mile wide and milimeter deep).
5. "He doesn't just have 9 lives, he has 109 lives" 04:50
6. He's going to double down with the emergency measures. -->This was Monday Feb 21 2022.
>Trudeau will never work in politics again
Agreed, if he doesn't stop digging himself into a deeper hole, he might end up in jail.
>Not for this shit, but if he fucks himself to where he is too toxic and has no "protection" his molestation of that schoolgirl (no statute of limitations in Canadian law) and potential illegal conflict of interest: large stake in Acuitas, who makes cationic lipids used by Pfizer in mRNA products.
TLDR; Trudeau has been above the law his whole life, but if he's burned all bridges, he loses (political) immunity to his past crimes.

Attached: fuck.trudeau.sophie.jpg (827x586, 65.51K)

Dissolving all public unions would be a good start, the civil service in Canada has WAY too much influence and the burocracy doesn't even function besides that.

>posts map
>no description
>no explanation nor legend
>fucking nothing
this fucking board