So... user i heard you say you want to revitalize the white race. how exactly are you going to accomplish that?

>so... user i heard you say you want to revitalize the white race. how exactly are you going to accomplish that?

Attached: 1643744335852.webm (484x860, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already have six kids, all with blue eyes. I did my part.

She literally has the racemixer/coalburner pheno

God bless you

By encouraging and building communities of white people who want to have children Start with men once they attain value women will come Then kids

Attached: 1657833844990.png (933x253, 18.91K)

Get the fuck out of here with that balding roastie.

>balding
She took the DOOOOOOM innoculation

>Unzips dick

Stop being assholes to start. The rest of the pieces will naturally fall into place after that

by finding a White woman

Have you had a chance to meet the father?

fema camps

>you what? idgaf faggot.

Sure. Post your wife’s tits or GTFO faggot. I bet you rape your “kids” too.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

That’s why you fail. “Attaining value”. Look at me, I’m Mario and I’m collecting coins and living in a white neighborhood so I can trade in my credits for a white waifu.

Everyone has value to someone. You start by learning to love and respect yourself and the people around you, not just those you perceive as having value.

Everyone else in your world is an NPC except those you choose to play with. This means you are an NPC in the eyes of the rest of the world. That makes you a thing of no value in the eyes of the rest of the world. Dump this mindset. Respect is earned, not just a given because of your skin color. Are you someone of value because of a talent or skill, can you easily slip in and out of other circles? Are you friendly and open, charming or funny, a likeable person? This is the shit that gives you value to others.

deep tanned blonde like that is gonna age badly. turkey neck and leather skin by 35.

Attached: Exc0r8kWYAARZbN.jpg (710x437, 38.5K)

user maybe i should have phrased it as building valuable men, But i dont disagree with you the goal is to find and encourage talents and being friendly I still do care about the skin color same way i care more for my extended family than strangers

create an ethnostate
this means segregation from POCs, jews, then secession
we saw how it coould happen looking at Sir Lanka.
sad, but that looks like how we will get there
economic collapse
then we will have tp pass strict laws and follow through with executions for treason and deportations for undesirables,

Reminds me of Christine Young for some reason.

You literally have 2 inches of yellow manhood subhuman bugman

youtu.be/4n-xYK69m1g

Attached: Taylor70s.jpg (474x735, 60.17K)

Cry more shitskin

>>so... user i heard you say you want to revitalize the white race. how exactly are you going to accomplish that?
The Butler Plan.

breed Ben Shapiro's kosher daughter.
Our offspring will be white, witty and can perform all Jewish trickery

Attached: 1656489807595.png (1000x667, 317.76K)

Right answer, fpbp

>y-you too...
>turn 360 and walk away

Mad you’ll never have white kids? Leave America if you hate the white man so much. Leech.

wow she has the Blacked phenotype. I bet she has a black bf

Murder all non-whites
Murder all boomers and younger betas
Murder all white women

Self-respect/self-dignity revitalized. The rest is not my problem.

Attached: its goblin hours again2.jpg (597x457, 115.58K)

She’s cute, I want to fuck her with my BBC

*unzips dick*

Attached: coomer-2.png (250x208, 16.6K)

Hes right she does look like she would do that