"I'd also like to thank everyone for showing such love and support during the tour for the people of Ukraine and their...

"I'd also like to thank everyone for showing such love and support during the tour for the people of Ukraine and their noble and horrifying fight for freedom against an increasingly totalitarian regime ran by a callous, lying, murderous, little man with outdated ambitions and no regard for human life.

Attached: GNRPUTIN.jpg (889x1391, 403.26K)

I hope axel dies of a blood clot soon

>against an increasingly totalitarian regime ran by a callous, lying, murderous, little man with outdated ambitions and no regard for human life
Sounds familiar doesn't it

Attached: 8464738.jpg (640x640, 43.62K)

I think this is inevitable, regardless of speaking out against Putin, a mistake not too many of Putin's countrymen live to make twice.

>rock star who has been largely irrelevant for 25 years, has political opinion

Axl Rose is a piece of dogshit. Also I could give a shit about his brainlet retarded opinions on the state of the world. Did I mention he is a talentless piece of dogshit?

>ANY celebrity having a political opinion

>a callous, lying, muderous, little man with outdated ambitions
Funny because that's exactly how half of Guns N' Roses fans would describe Axl Rose.

Who?

>Implying russia ever had regard for human life
They just zerg their soldiers.

Yeah yeah , LOL

Attached: Outdated Empire.jpg (370x278, 21.26K)

why are musicians and actors doing this? just fucking sing and stfu.

I don't know if he's murderous, but definitely angry

What's the name of that condition where if someone's an expert in one thing they think they're an expert in everything?

I hate that fag so fucking much

>describing self minus "murderous"

Faggotry

kikes

GNR suck anyway

I'd like to thank you for being a baiting faggot.
It is truly typical for a leaf to tow the party line.
Maybe Putin is a lying murderous little man, maybe the war in Ukraine sucks for everyone.
But Putin warned Nato to stop it's eastwards sphere of influence, yet USA and EU just could not keep their fingers(with this i mean subversion and ulterior motives) out of the Ukrainian pie.

Yes Russia invaded but it is comparable to the Cuban missile crisis which threatened the USA in some regards.
Besides Russia-Ukraine conflict is very much part of a bigger geopolitical power dynamic shifting towards BRIC nations that are now openly challenging Nato hegemony.

This is a big deal, you can moan and cry but ultimately we in the west will put up or shut up.
So either we go to war or we go down by our own sanctioning that barely affects this new BRIC union of nations.

All this emotional slava Ukraina bleeting without understanding the context or previous recent history ought to shut up for a second and listen to 2 sides of this story.
But crying villain is easier, maybe that why your kind is first in line when the draft comes up, you're an usefull idiot, all you idealists are.

Attached: get raked.jpg (474x474, 62.7K)

Take me down to the hamburger city
where the fries are greasy and burgers are meaty
take me down

Attached: fatty.jpg (600x553, 47.55K)

>outdated ambitions

CURRENT YEAR

Pooten IS A BIG DOODOO HEAD WHO ACTS IN HIS COUNTRIES INTERESTS AND VIES FOR HISTORIC JUSTICE
THAT IS VERY NO SO CURRENT YEAR!

Are you zoomies incapable of copypasting links aka UR-fuckng-Ls?