Why does the right fear an educated populace?

Why does the right fear an educated populace?

Attached: 1647815428384.jpg (828x452, 134.35K)

you'll never be a woman

It's all about propoganda. Stop the left's long march on the institutions

Lol what is this bullshit

Leftoids (not liberals) don’t even teach kids proper math with common core and other shit

>2+2= whatever you want it to be if you show your work

we've trashed our academic standards to try to achieve "equitable outcomes" for blacks and spics. it's shit and brown/black kids are getting to college not understanding basic math and reading at 4th grade levels. we're beyond fucked.

>Stupid headline
>No link

Options box filled out correctly

/thread

There is a reason they are indoctrinating children instead of teaching them the basics.
You are correct in that someone wants an uneducated brainwashed populace.
Your conclusion as to who that is is off.

>REEEEEEEEE DESANTIS WON'T LET US TEACH YOUR KIDS THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1498252260459.png (400x416, 41.12K)

Left just accuses the right of doing what they're doing. "Education" means transgendered sodomy class for 7 year olds and a math class where you don't learn math, rather that math is a racist concept based in white supremacy and that we need to understand the intersectionality of contemporary post-modern America through a Marxist-feminist lens.

Hey kids when we have communism, everything will be great you stupid ass retards. Let the government have more power, retard.

Can you make a point without resorting to loaded questions?

The average college graduate couldn't pass an eighth-grade exam from 1912. They are dumbing us down and telling us what to think and not how to think.

An 1895 8th Grade Final Exam:

Arithmetic (Time, 1.25 hours)

1. Name and define the Fundamental Rules of Arithmetic.
2. A wagon box is 2 ft. deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?
3. If a load of wheat weighs 3942 lbs., what is it worth at 50 cts. per bu, deducting 1050 lbs. for tare?
4. District No. 33 has a valuation of $35,000. What is the necessary levy to carry on a school seven months at $50 per month, and have $104 for incidentals?
5. Find cost of 6720 lbs. coal at $6.00 per ton.
6. Find the interest of $512.60 for 8 months and 18 days at 7 percent.
7. What is the cost of 40 boards 12 inches wide and 16 ft. long at $.20 per inch?
8. Find bank discount on $300 for 90 days (no grace) at 10 percent.
9. What is the cost of a square farm at $15 per acre, the distance around which is 640 rods?
10. Write a Bank Check, a Promissory Note, and a Receipt.

Communism was supposed to have no government to rule anyone but jews corrupted it.

>Why does the right fear an educated populace?
why are leftists pathological liars?
sage

There’s no such thing as right nor left. In the end they vote for the same liberal views. The core is the same.

>Educated populace
Translation: Lefty Grooming

>NOOOOOOO you have to let us brainwash and groom your kids or you’re a FASCIST!!!!!!!!!

there's a difference between being indoctrinated and being educated

Cyanide. Now.

Because the educators are pedos teaching pedophilia.

Don't even have to do that if you're black
Just write down BLM
Maff be wayciss an' sheeeeeit
You will still pass
You will get hundreds of points of Black privilege on the SAT
You can write "BLM BLM BLM..." as your college essay and get into Harvard
You will get full gibs scholarship
Major in narcissism, whining, Whitey hate, crack smoking, fucking naive White liberal sluts
If you do anything stupid you will have an army of professional excuse-makers making excuses for you
Infinite second chances
You will get a professorship, or a job at a prestigious NGO

I wish I had Black privilege
I would get 10x more of everything with 1/10 the effort
I would probably be a tech millionaire by now

Why is the ccp bankrolling the educational demise of the west?

Because our education system is fucking dogshit and doesn't teach, just indoctrinate.
I graduated out of high school six years ago right as that shit started to really take off.

Attached: You're a fucking idiot.gif (375x209, 440.02K)

>Let the government have more power, retard.
How else will we right all the wrongs so that we can feel good about ourselves?

CRT/CommonCore isn't "educated" you dumb fucking shit skin, saged

whatever groomer faggot

>1 post by this ID
>no link
> republicans are bad cause xyz
KYS FAGGOT KIKE

this is not worth a response or being talked about. the left is filled with insane schizophrenics

>>Let the government have more power, retard.
>How else will we right all the wrongs so that we can feel good about ourselves?

Attached: 1637626295460.png (318x159, 90.99K)

screenshotting an article headline doesn't mean its true

Attached: OP is a fat fag.png (1134x300, 28.92K)

>if you show your work
I remember having to scribble so much bullshit on the side of my paper so I could "pass" because I had the absolutely polymathic ability to do simple math in my head.

>liberals scrap gifted and talented programs because it's basically only white kids and asian kids with a few poos sprinkled in
>WHY DOES THE RIGHT FEAR EDUCATION
lol

The right are correct about CRT and teaching white people are bad in schools, but they are wrong regarding evolution and the role of Christianity in education (although thats mainly a thing in evangelical bible belt shitholes)