Russia is raping and aborting nazis in Ukraine. Rejoice!!!

Russian Aerospace Force actually destroyed the 115th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces operating in Seversk area,
official spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"As a result of high-precision strikes of Russian Aerospace Force, the 115th mechanized brigade of the Ukrainian armed forces operating in Seversk area is actually destroyed.
Personnel losses in this unit were over 600 over the last two days alone.
Residents of Seversk, Nikolaevka and other nearby settlements under control of the Ukrainian army are urgently mobilized to complement the brigade," Konashenkov said.

The Russian military also destroyed four command posts of the Ukrainian army.
"Precision weapons of the Russian Aerospace Force eliminated four command posts of Ukraine’s 80th Airborne Assault Brigade,
in the vicinity of Donetsk People’s Republic’s Serebryanka location, of the 3rd tank brigade in the area of Novopokrovka, in the Kharkov Region,
an ammunition depot near Konstantinovka of the Donetsk People’s Republic, manpower and materiel of Ukrainian armed forces in 25 areas," the spokesman said.

MOSCOW, July 16.2022 /TASS/.

Attached: HAPPY NEWS from UKRAINE.jpg (1277x851, 79.88K)

What's the plan post-war? I mean, Ukraine is completely fucked in every way (bankrupt, destroyed and low morale) and Russia is now cucked

Ukraine have friends helping (even if you don't like them), Russia don't and won't have anymore.

Russia is gonna go back to the Yeltsin era where it belongs.

Rebuilding and reproducing with the hot girls.
As long as there will be nothing left of the homo-abomination I'm cool.

Attached: 1655007717144.jpg (1125x1421, 438.67K)

Russia never lie.

it's true in his reality, CERN fuckery happened again

>Russia never lie.
Western media (BBC) never lie.

Attached: UK lied_re chemical attack in Syria .png (1084x862, 940.29K)

FUCK NAZIS
DENAZIFY JEWS
HEIL HITLER

>Western media (BBC) never lie.
Take a look at this gem produced by the Western media

Attached: SYRIA-fake bombing_children.webm (400x230, 1.62M)

Those friends don't even help each other.
The EU is collapsing and who is helping?
Is anyone giving them cheap deals for resources to help them through the self-imposed sanctions?

>but whatabout this
Yeah, yeah. Fuck off, Semen.

Why should I trust americans and their firehose of falsehoods about who is and isn't a liar?

>What's the plan post-war?
To have so many dead Ukrainians that the rest of the Ukrainians hate the old Ukie regime even more for not giving up, than they hate Russians.

Attached: azog usa.jpg (976x549, 120.69K)

one more

Attached: syria kid.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

Shit, Western media is so soulless Satan worshiping liars.
I have never seen anything even remotely close in falsehood made up by Russia.
Western media gets the Oscar for being the biggest subhuman liars.

Attached: Father of lies.png (1011x773, 850.63K)

That's actually not true and believe me I despise the western leadership as much as any sane person. But.. For example

The european union can't have bankrupt countries, so when italy destroys its economy, the ECB buys italian bonds to keep it alive. Yes, it's a fucked up mechanism, italy should reform its economy instead of being fed like a drug addict, but still.

There is a lot rotten in the EU, ECB and any other western organization. This doesn't mean that some things can't be helpful. The union as I dream it could be really wonderful and something I wish for. We objectively can't fight China or the US without EU. We would be subjected to manipulation of all sorts even more than what we are now.

We need to find the political strength in europeans to take control and reform our countries and build a union with common objectives, starting to protect the white european people and our land. We've been the most powerful force for many centuries, we can be again and we will.

Ukraine will fit in the EU because besides what the media and propaganda tell, ukrainians rediscovered themselves after their independence as lovers of freedom, christ and family. They justly despise Russia which is the number 1 country in Europe for suicide, divorce, STDs and outside the main cities it's still the middle age.

Forget Jewlensky, forget governments.

We need to build a new Europe on christianism, freedom, family and traditional values and we need to teach our new generations all this, otherwise we're wasting our lives. So besides memes and bullshit, let's try to contribute in some way. Let's speak with each other, be positive, be constructive, share ideas, work together. We need to open our friends' eyes, our parents', our coworkers'. To do that we must be patient, listen to their woke bullshit and do our best to have them reason.

That plan is gonna work as much as taking Kiev in 3 days.

>What's the plan post-war?
few people know, and it could depend on the circumstances
based on what we see happening in Kherson and Zaporozhye regions (pensions in rubles, economy shifting to rubles, presence of Russian administration center, planned referendum), all of South and East of Ukraine will eventually become Russian regions
Ukraine - if there will be such a country - won't have sea access

what I'm not sure is about central Ukraine (Kiev) and especially Western
Kiev is Russia's sacred place, so there's a chance it will join, too, somehow
Western Ukraine is unknown
but what I am sure of is no part of Ukraine will become Poland's or other country's
and no part of Ukraine will be left unchecked, under western/NATO control

EU is not going to last much longer in present form of 27 members.
EU will be reorganized and will have only 10 members, and for sure the Shit-Kraine is not going to be one of them. LOL
(read image related)

Attached: New EU & The Antichrist +.jpg (1039x1024, 254.55K)

What you wrote doesn't make sense, I don't even know how I kept reading after "antichrist". The article instead does make sense. Being hostages by one member will never work and that rule must be changed in some way.

It's like you don't know what happened in Germany when the Nazis had fought to the last man.
The Russians remembers though.

Sorry that you have problems grasping text written by Reuters.
Even I with english as my second or third language I can understand that very easily.
And your ignorance towards Biblical Prophecy of restored Roman Empire (that will have only 10 members) shows very well
why you will never be able to intelligently understand forthcoming political developments in EU.
That's why your posts will always be guessing in the dark nonsense.

Attached: REVELATION.jpg (1280x720, 114.96K)

your memes are very cool Catalonia

99.99% of Any Forums anons comment that they suck, so I think that you are lying and that you're are full of shit with your compliment... lol

Now, talking about liars....

Attached: Zelensky, his father is Satan.jpg (1440x655, 494.36K)

nice