My country was a mistake. We lost 4 wars in the 90s against underequipped Slovenes, Bosniaks, Croats and Albanians...

My country was a mistake. We lost 4 wars in the 90s against underequipped Slovenes, Bosniaks, Croats and Albanians. We have the biggest number of generals and soldiers sentenced to jail. Our proto state in Bosnia was created through genocide and ethnic cleansing. Our reputation is completely ruined, everybody hates us and we're the black sheep of Europe and the world. Our economy is shit and we're among the 5 poorest countries in Europe along Moldavia, Ukraine, Albania and Kosovo. We haven't even joined any of the relevant world organizations and institutions such as the EU and/or the WTO. Our culture is a mixture of turbo folk music, singers and television hosts who are actually prostitutes and reality tv. And now our cuck government doesn't even want to condemn what is an obvious Russian aggression and put sanctions on Russia. Please, Joe Biden, just nuke us and end this shit. I can't take it anymore.

Attached: 1505068096202.png (187x270, 6.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/sage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>We lost 4 wars in the 90s against underequipped ... Albanians.
Gas yourselves

it is what it is

you get what you deserve

cuck faggot drugosrbijanac posting the same pasta every other day kill yourself

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.8K)

>""""""my"""""" country

Attached: 1657080750150.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

Fr fr no cap

Sorry for being a bad goy.

Attached: 1655672705571.jpg (640x607, 55.98K)

tru

whiny goatfucker pretending to be serb, unbearably pathetic, off yourself

it is mandatory for every polcel to goto a neighboring country in the balkans and make a post like this pretending to be from x country. i did it myself in albania

>another one of these
dictionary.com/browse/sage

kek that's what I am doing right now

Maybe...
But you also produce world class athletes at unprecedented pace, ergo good genetics. Some of the wars you lost, because of globohomo. Overall, don't whip yourself.
We will always like you in Poland. Kosovo je srpsko.

What's your country? You're too insignificant for my burger education to recognize. Also gay bird drawing and crown on crest generally equates to self righteous shithole that nobody cares about.

Says the guy that has horoscope in his flag. Only women like horoscope.

Attached: 1653768329999.jpg (231x231, 19.71K)

is an albanian fucking your whore sister ? greko ?

Quite honestly, go fuck yourself. No matter how bad your home country is you dont fucking abandon and bash. You are a disgrace and you would be better to move to the US where hating your own people and your country is worth docial points. But outside of the US, Fuck you. Honestly.

t. Soros funded shill

speak for yourself, after seeing their retarded posts here I realized that ustasze had a point... sucking russian dick is one thing but supporting commie chinks while hating on their balkan neighbours is beyond unacceptable

You sound like a cuck.
I respect Serbia, but I despise you as the disgusting prolapsed disgusting cuck that you are.

t. Hungarian/Slovak/Shiptar/Gypsy minority

Serbia has a lot of minorities, if you see a Serbian flag posting gay shit it's 100% always Hungarian or Albanian

This thread is so based. You should post it more often.
Have a bump.

Attached: 1647703232217.gif (400x400, 999.4K)

Maybe peasant class Poles like Serbs. Anyone educated and whose taken a DNA test knows were closer to Croats: genetically, socially and from a work perspective.

t onibler

You are either a Jew, a Croat, an Albanian or a Bosniak