Crush roasties

tell a leftist lgbt friendly roasty they look trans and you will see their true colors, they are all liars and hypocritical whores.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-192708_Gallery.jpg (1080x1126, 270.25K)

Based schizoid incel chads waging a psychological warfare campaign against the eternal roast menace.

Attached: 1647327593810.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

634 matches under 3 days.
they hate us white men, byt deep down desire us.

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-193523_Tinder.jpg (1079x1209, 577.54K)

True. Everything women do and say is a lie. They're not even consciously aware of their own feelings and motivations. They truly are NPCs.

this. they follow the strong, snd since there only are weak men godsy, the follow WEF and social media hive mind

They really don't deserve the use of their brains. If I had one wish fulfilled it would be to take the wasted brainpower given to women and have it put to better use. Something to turn them into braindead incubators and then into functional caretakers while the rest is given to men for the betterment of our species.

it's quite simple. They easily fall to propaganda, so politically they're just sheep. In terms of dating they just want good looks. I guarantee, if picrel went out and proudly Heiled Hitler, they would still chase him, after "Denouncing" him to save their social life.

Attached: Francisco_Lachowski.jpg (720x900, 544.4K)

Ask her if she can envision the fragrance

Hahahhahahahha top kek swebro.

>envision the fragrance
>envision
>fragrance
>see
>smell
>visual
>olfactory

But why you have the picture and know this man by name, Desu?

because i researched and understood the importance of lookism, and he is a well known, and simped over model.

Women are constantly fighting their true desires versus what society tells them they should act like (woke). That's why they act differently from what they say.

Ironically enough, women dislike men who do the same. You should be stalwart in your beliefs and don't give in to their bullshit. You can be firm and direct to a woman and they may say "omg.. how could you say that?!" but double down and they will have respect for you and even admire you.

Of course being attractive helps but is not the only thing. SMV is not merely looks, it's moreso how you carry yourself and what you have created.

Lookism autists coom to his pictures

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-195507_Tinder.jpg (921x357, 68.33K)

Women are like that, yes, full of air

this is so true bro

correct, it's not merely looks. It's 95% looks and 5% not being a total sperg

Checked and keked. Unfathomly based.

I legit couldn't tell you the name of single male or female model besides one I personally knew, Holly Owens.

i can't really tell you the name of female models because i didn't research female looks. I know what i find attractive in women. I needed to know what makes male faces attractive.

Last time I used dating apps was in 2018 or something.
All I remember is that starting conversations felt like chore more than anything. Never again.