Trudeau was going to rock his new hairdo at the ottawa brewery convention but when he saw the tractors coming he ran...

Trudeau was going to rock his new hairdo at the ottawa brewery convention but when he saw the tractors coming he ran away, why doesnt he just talk to them? You got to face your fears trudeau

Attached: Trudeaulol.jpg (988x1691, 627.1K)

I mean, there were Canadian flags present, so they must be terrorists.

It’s pretty sad when the entire country hates you

Can Canadians not impeach the prime minister?

No.
In fact, if he suffocated to death on a dildo tomorrow, there would be a byelection in his riding and his party would just select the new Prime Minister from their ranks.

Attached: 1653616592888.png (515x821, 59.03K)

We can if there's a vote of no confidence, but thay requires the other parties to force it and jagmeet Singh leader of the NDP publicly made a deal with Trudeau where the NDP would not allow a vote of no confidence against him. That was the Trudeau-Singh super pact you might have seen people posting about months ago

A vote of no confidence would trigger a federal election, not boot him from the the party leadership.

I thought that's what user meant I guess I don't understand what impeachment is in comparison.

If you impeach the POTUS, they don't have an election. It just moves to the next person down the line of succession. Hypothetically, it's possible for someone from the opposite party to actually become POTUS this way.

I see, so impeaching Trudeau would just put Freeland in charge

In the hypothetical scenario where we had the American system, yeah.

Damn. So you have a literal full fledged authoritarian leader who LOVES Xi Xinping?

His grasp on power is both really strong (media control) and really tenuous at the same time.

Only a tyrant fears his people

I have a really close Canadian and they keep cheering on his policies. I think they're perhaps too far gone. I feel sad about this a lot.

It's very disheartening.

Good
I hope the RCMP never lets him outside and his inflated ego chokes him while he cries that nobody likes him

It really, really used to be this way before technology. I'll say this -- even populist revolutionaries against the state will be feared if a nation's people have been brainwashed by great narratives from the former regime's power. Wealth controls the global system. Only those who understand this can find some semblance of freedom in this corrupted matrix.

Jagmeet had his chance to usurp him and failed spectacularly. His one chance to ever be PM, and he cucked it away. It's quite amazing, really.

If the leaf flag is scary, how bad is the red ensign these days?

The cultists unironically view it the same way as the rebel flag.