I love so fucking much making fun of (COVID) vaxxies. Are you doing your part in humiliating them? Pic not related

I love so fucking much making fun of (COVID) vaxxies. Are you doing your part in humiliating them? Pic not related.

Attached: 4FC887B3-DE40-4AFB-A44A-F982282AA61B.png (1104x1601, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf
pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just caught covid. I caught it off of three vaxxies. We're all suffering the same. I'd have been fine if I hadn't been around vaxxies with covid.

Caught COVID by a vaxxie too (on purpose). Basically nothing. Such a memevirus. Many such cases.

Of course yeah. I even laugh at italians.

The nurse who made the video chat appointment for the covid pill told me her husband wouldn't vaxx up, same as me, and it took him his long to get it, too. Doctors are waking up.

Why would you laugh at your people getting fooled by the kikes ? You know when they will be gone you will have a shit ton of niggers to deal with.

All I feel so far is a medium cold with some parts that are worse than usual, like my skin hurts.

Does anyone remember when people said shit like "I caught a cold" or "I'm sick with the flu?" What the hell happened?

Attached: 1643665807321.gif (500x266, 499.66K)

Covid was a big nothing burger, picrel.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-07 09-56-07.png (591x644, 153.51K)

Think the vaxx is part of the anti-white agenda?

I see a shift from "you are supid by not taking the vaxx" to "there is something wrong with the vaxx".

Even in the most hardcore provaxers in my family.

You do not need showing them evidence, doctors, documents..

Here is what I do: I am telling the most popular side effects and I watch the reaction.

When I see some reaction I am pushing deeper into that particular side effect.

Untill they have enough and start crying or walk away.

Good. My solution in dealing with niggers will be easy. Even more so without vaxxtards screaming “le poor creatures”.

>Untill they have enough and start crying or walk away.
pics or it didn't happen.

No one catches colds anymore because the common cold is a corona virus, so everything shows up as covid.

Are you stupid or what?

>I just caught covid. I caught it off of three vaxxies. We're all suffering the same. I'd have been fine if I hadn't been around vaxxies with covid.
liar

Attached: 1657824792818.jpg (1170x1295, 89.13K)

Yo dude wtf is that fr

Attached: Screenshot_20220716-124057.png (720x1560, 1.26M)

Truth may be hard to accept, but it is what it is. Three of us got pills, one got the infusion. THEY got it from a four-jab health-risk vaxxie.

My brother-in-law has had fainting spells since his booster, I feel sorry for him.

that bunch of nothings looks like the nothing from OP's pic got a bit covered by snow

covid is over, nigger

Attached: 1657287470555s.jpg (250x250, 6.54K)

The idiots that did nothing but mock me over the past decade while I did nothing but try to show them the truth? My people? No. Truly, I would take a stinky nigger who accepts the truth over them.

>fainting spells
What’s that?

is that the seabase near San Diego?

Is this the underwater AYYYYYY base off the coast of California?

Attached: AlienMasks.jpg (267x400, 21.35K)

Now they have to post pics of their positive antigen test. It's fucking pathetic. I remember people used to laugh at someone if someone claimed they had a man flu. Now they think the person is on their death bed.

huge book, the true mark of a legit alien researcher.

Attached: WEW.png (660x1000, 847.59K)

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

Read the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

We might have the same skin color but they aren't my people.

Attached: 1657834056754.jpg (526x529, 113.36K)

It's when you take a vaxnap

Syncope?

>PIc
Is that where you're keeping Scully? Where is Scullly? Scully?!

>wanting another lockdown because of new variant
>covid is over
Take another booster faggot

She's fine.

Attached: Gillian555.jpg (680x671, 174.47K)

They aren't going to let go of it that easily. We still have the masks in public transport here. It's never going to go away completely, it's a new religion for some.

Scully is my mom