Timeline and the Future of the internet

1990s Dinosaur age everything goes; strange websites for cats and fan websites.

>2000s
The web 2.0 the meme age. Centralization starts. Discussion is youth teenager culture.

Talking about video games on forums.
Flash animation gets big.
Start of streaming video.
No restrictions no algorithms, the community polices itself.

Content is often unfocused and strange. People doing people things.
AKA
>Hey my kid is drugged out after dentist
>Some guy starts rambling on the internet with no focus on a shitty webcam.

So no
>This is sponsored by
>Remember to like and subscribe
>Join my patron !
>Thanks to my patrons.
AKA no professional web series.

The biggest hallmarks of this time are flash animations who took a lot of time and retro game reviews AVGN and Doug Walker style web series, low budget hobby projects.

Major political subject involve Atheism VS Creationism.

>2010s
Monetization starts. Centralization continues, first signs of YT censoring content and removing things.
Video quality gets better however restrictions show up.
Doug Walker is removed from YT and hosts on his own website because muh DMCA.

Arguably the golden age of the internet thanks to blip and its model.

To this point no real politics only liberterians and strange internet ideas.

>~2013
The last big push. Filthy Frank show and seeing what filth can be made. Pushes YT to the max in edgy humor

Death of flash starts ~2013

1/ ?

Attached: Adobe-Flash-780x470-1.jpg (780x470, 40.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=361ROwkenXU
youtu.be/cYoAO6avDQY
sadgrl.online/cyberspace/surf-the-web.html
wiby.me/
newgrounds.com/collection/arfenhouse
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CpT9k53_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2OeBBcLBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2014 - 2018 Trump Era
If Filthy Frank was pushing the envelope to the max on edgy humor this was pushing politics to the max.

The Alt-Centrists like Sargon start debating feminists and SJW, SJW word is made up. For the first time in history the left is not shown as cool (this will have consequences).

Raise of the Alt-Right, Openly racial subjects are talked about on the internet (this will never repeat) if the 2000s where the child age of the internet then the 2014-2015 is the jump into adulthood.
CNN is openly pointed at and ridiculed (this will have consequences).

This is the last free era of the internet. unlimited freedom of expression. This existed before however the politics where never so spicy like now with race.

Also flat earth and other conspiracies go to the next level. Flat earth existed since the 2000s on the internet only limited and not made to hot or professionally. Also Alex Jones was on the internet since the 2000s small corner of the internet, got big over time.

Rise of algorithms. Rise of small censorship, fact checkers show up this will be the tipping point.

>~2019
The great shutdown. Websites get depletformed mass purges of channels and anything political by big tech. Here is where the Alt-Center and ALt-Right politics practically get deplatformed. Alt-Right is purged form social media. Trump Does nothing

Most politics channels are deplatformed or shut down on their own, filthy frank retires his channel.

Flash is killed.

2 / ?

Attached: 52quuy.jpg (663x500, 90.12K)

>2020
arguably the most important moment in all of history. All the soft deplatforming etc kicks in overdrive and becomes hardcore now. Questioning the COVID is illegal !
Mass deplatformings and controll of the narrative the internet literally becomes a controlled speech zone where you are only allowed to say things that support the narrative.
> 2021-2022
Society is forced into vaccinating and mask mandates, forced lockdowns.
Something that never happened in historry.

Anything not on the hard left or the extreme left gets deplatformed.

Google removes all conspiracies from YT etc regardless if they existed since there since forever. You can not search for pro conspiracy stuff or see conspiracy stuff unless you specifically enter the channel name.

Literally republican talking points become deplatformable speech. Alt-left videos exist if you look for them.

More and more websites remove comment sections under new articles it is TV 2.0 with YT channels becoming professional TV 2.0

>2022
The end of COVID and the start of the Ukranian shit.
Policing exists only is toned down.

In 2022 the police will arrest you for jokes in chat.
youtube.com/watch?v=361ROwkenXU

The bots are considered the greatest threat to everything.

The future:
I predict that this will only continue the old internet is not coming back EVER.

3 / ?

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 12.88K)

Here is the prediction
>2031
The internet only exists for shopping and work.
No wrong think is allowed.
You can only exist on the major app websites if you post under your real name AKA have a verified account.
A system like SSL or not LOL look at
"login with google"
"login with apple"
"login with facebook"
"login with MS"

This login is connected to your IRL identity and the corporation verified you are a real person. Internet shoppign is simply spyware on you.
internet debates become your mandatory "agree with the government" ritual or you get de platformed for wrong think.
Also you not changing your flag to the current thing is seen as wrong.

This SSL like IRL login is justified since
>We must stop all these bots !
>How can you know this is a real person ?!

Practically no other websites exist outside the big tech ones.
They either get shut down over illegal content or wrong think or simply are flooded with government bots who spam one agenda 24/7

The Big tech websites are also filled with bots only the government lies about it to push a narrative they get their IRL SSL ID for free.

Your every activity and interaction is logged and analyzed.
This is the next decade.

The internet as the 2000s knew it is officially over. It will never return. Never will there be the wild west like it used to be. Anything to spicy is removed.

>b-b-b- muh TOR
Any wrong think place is DDOS-ed by the government. OR spammed by bots. There is no escaping this. in 2018 web hosts literally deplatformed websites. Not your YT or Facebook I'm talking websites you payed for. Poof.

The internet is over.
Enjoy the twilight of the internet the long night will last forever.
There is no salvation on the internet.
Tech will not rescue you.
You should have done it all IRL not on the ogverment spyware network AKA the internet.
youtu.be/cYoAO6avDQY

Attached: yyv7xzah.jpg (1000x1024, 258.09K)

Possible 2031
The internet is dead or has a great fire wall around it.
The separation is something like
Russia + Friends
China
USA
EU

Contact and communication with other country nets is forbidden since muh Russian bots and muh Russian troll farms and muh Russian bots.

Every government engages in this repressive spying and information control now.
Basically every country is china more or less.

communication to other countries country nets can be blocked on these levels

>Super Soft.
Basically everything did move to apps or whatever is the next thing and accessing the web using browsers is seen strange by Gen Alpha like Zoomers do not understand how to torrent and find it strange, no one is preventing them form using it only they are conditioned to not go there.

Arguably already happened no one is preventing you form using Usenet even for free however most of you will not.
No one is preventing you for musing IRC only you do not. These places are ghost town full of old guys now.

>Medium
Basically you can not connect to other servers in other countries unless you buy a VPN.

>HARD
Accessing other countries servers is illegal and you must get a special license to do this like for journalists etc. From the government.

>ULTRA HARD
To access other countries you need military level clearance and a record. (I doubt this)

Either way I think the limitation will be based on Super soft and medium. The youth will be conditioned to use apps in the app store and to get out you need to buy a VPN. Also helps the government since they can blame it on the Russian troll/bot farm is someone acts up.

END OF TRANSMISSION.

Attached: ghnx59mwgax01.jpg (720x777, 70.51K)

you posted this on Any Forums, and now you post this here. nigger

What was your favorite flash?

Attached: images.jpg (250x250, 7.79K)

Not everything is gone yet. There's stuff out there you just have to dig a little deeper.

sadgrl.online/cyberspace/surf-the-web.html

wiby.me/

Attached: this nigga.jpg (395x450, 69.09K)

I still use flash for my job to animate on a videogame.

I wish I archived my favourite games from newgrounds, miniclip, etc. But most of them are gone now.

the best control for goyim/NPCs is super soft with medium control only for people like anons. As far as I know, in Murrica if you get convicted for internet-related crime you cannot use the internet anymore, so you'll have stuff like that, too. Say "nigger" in a post and in a few seconds (while the algo scans the network traffic) you get cut off from the internet and in a few days the police raid your house

>No restrictions no algorithms, the community polices itself.

I watched an old video where some teacher from US got arrested and sentenced for viewing some .gov website in chrome html source code view and reporting a vulnerability

The governor or sheriff idk some important white haired guy in an important suit surrounded by important guys in a important suits held an interview and call the guy a terrorist

The comment section was laughing their ass off for the technology illiterate boomer scum

There is a giant flash archive I forgot the name tho. I bet some other user knows

>What was your favorite flash?
Arfenhouse
Extremely edgy humor This be never allowed on today's safe space internet.
newgrounds.com/collection/arfenhouse
Have a look
youtube.com/watch?v=b7CpT9k53_o
>using gay as a insult
>Literally naming a faction RAPE mosnters

Attached: AA.png (672x508, 479.9K)

try flashpoint infinity

>favourite games from newgrounds
There is a archive project of games.

the best comedy is newgroudns deleting (because DMCA I suppose) flash music videos and parodies like
youtube.com/watch?v=Kl2OeBBcLBQ

Removed form newgrounds in 2020.

I didn't know about that, I'll go search for it. It's probably on the internet archive. I noticed that on Newgrounds they wrote a flash emulator thingy, that lets you play games, but some are gone, some are buggy, etc.

>What was your favorite flash?
Super Deepthroat

Still is. Modded like hell. Good stuff

>in a post and in a few seconds (while the algo scans the network traffic) you get cut off from the internet and in a few days the police raid your house
Ehh.

I have only 1 question.
Do you think in the 2000s or 2012 the government did go
>AH YES we can use this for total control of thinking and speech !

Or do you think this was the plan since the day they allowed civilians on the internet in the 90s ?
>Ah yes we let them get addicted to it and then we slowly boil the frog AHAHAHAHA.

Attached: Ankha Dance (2Hour).png (538x421, 314.42K)

>that lets you play games, but some are gone, some are buggy, etc.
There is like a local 32 bit exe you can get from adobe and link it and play flash files perfectly locally with no bugs.

>flash
Fuck these where the days !

Our generation should be named the FLASH generation.