GET IN THE POD OR GET SHOT

>GET IN THE POD OR GET SHOT

Attached: 1657986325748.png (670x748, 264.42K)

do mutts really

comfy, give me this pod Klaus

Anyone have the one with blm and lgbtq flag?

Why fight when you can run and hide
Really awesome instruction from the educators

Kids gonna get graped in their

gonna be great when a kid locks himself in there and can't get out

Whose Jewish brother-in-law got the contract for this scam?

Attached: 596129611.gif (250x200, 258.92K)

>be first to get in
>lock the door
>watch gleefully as everyone outside dies

Attached: 1636767011094.gif (512x453, 94.52K)

I'd prefer arming the teachers.

Are it that gas chamber I get hearing about?

Urban housing development has reached new levels. You can now own property within a property owned by the government. The catch: You have to piss in a bottle.

kek that thing will be used exclusively for raping

Attached: 1640879518073.jpg (1350x855, 817.31K)

>*shoots rapidly into square opening*

Are these for the cops to hide in?

>Drops pipe bomb in opening

Heh

wow I certainly hope nobody figures out how to use smoke

Reminds me of the metal detectors they had in the late 90s. They existed just so the school could claim they were protecting the school against gun violence, then didn't actually do anything.

You see a cage, I see a cozy masturbation chamber on the school boards dime.

The shooters aren't supposed to be able to get in the schools in the first place. Schools were made into "safe spaces" at the hands of liberals. Now the liberals say get in the new, smaller safe space. Shooter now calmly walks up, squirts gasoline under door, in vents, and roasts the kids.

Why can liberals never admit their policies don't work, why must they always insist on creating a new failure to "solve" the problems of their last failure ? Such narcissism shouldn't even be possible.

Why not just have locked doors for every classroom?

NIJ III it wont stop steel core 5.56

They should make them out of bullet proof glass so all the kids can point and laugh at the incel trying to shoot them, and making him feel that sing of rejection one last time before he offs himself out of yet another failure of his own doing.

They need a set of laws and several streams a welfare to carry their shit ideas. If we all stopped paying tax dollars their section 8 nigger housing will collapse overnight and people will realize mass immigration is not sustainable

The ones who are hysterical women do, which is pretty much all of them.