Stop being mean!!

Can you guys please just be nice :(
How would you like it if you were a black person and you were discriminated for something beyond your control!! please dont be mean

Attached: 61OqKvvgCGL.jpg (1500x1500, 109.2K)

Fuck off and get raped in the ass by 5 Pakistani men.

>How would you like it if you were a black person

Attached: 1632168649466.png (497x432, 434.81K)

Fren UwU

Nigger aren’t people

Attached: 27FC2457-E7EB-43CA-9466-232DF27DA694.jpg (480x638, 164.05K)

Go to inner city Chicago and ask the blacks killing each other in masse to get along, stop being mean, and be nice.
Do it bitch!

I would not like that one bit.

If I were a black man, I would use the privilege of niggerdom to go around stomping out white women with impunity. All day every day.

>black people can't help stealing. So dont give them shit about it

gotta go back

Attached: a66.png (760x720, 45.46K)

I’d wonder what points these racists would have, do some research then realise that they’ve got a few points and attempt to improve my reputation with my neighbours. Don’t demand people change their views without any personal change, prove them wrong with exemplary behaviour.

Guys please stop being rude what is wrong with you!

Attached: best.jpg (619x670, 71.65K)

Attached: 1608961997838.png (720x739, 723.64K)

How is behaviour beyond your control?

Well I am so I take no offence

Attached: dog.jpg (275x274, 23.76K)

"How is behaviour beyond your control?"
I was talking about race

Thank you :) finally a person not being rude to me!! I hope you have a good day :)

SHADDDDDUPPPPPA YOU MOUTH

I used to almost believe in it but inside their negro (or jew) gangs they have strict rules that are followed and only chimp oit when they think there aren’t going to be consequences.

I will be less mean if Niggers could be turned into based coconuts on mass

At some point, everybody is mean to everyone else. Racism exists in everyone. You will always and forever tend to look favorably and find familiar the people that look like you.
Advice all people to improve their race's reputation, because racism can't be eliminated. Every time there's a pattern, people will notice and act accordingly.
Who do you think you are by telling people to be tolerant and risk their lives to "not be mean".
Do you live in the hood? You should. Don't discriminate, you fucking racist.
Rethink your choices user, you could be giving dangerous advice to vulnerable naïve people. A child or an elderly person would believe you, and consequently get jumped by blacks because he relaxed.

Depends. Am I basically just me as I am today but with dark skin, or am I instead magically devolved into an average functionally retarded nigger ape?