Brittney Griner= Brittney Trooner

So I heard NPR screeching about this faggot really hard for a week or two. I though "wow if the Jews are shrieking about this, there's something up." Took a quick peak:
>Adam's apple
>Multiple Freemasonic Tattoos
>Fucked up hair line
>Questionable and unverifiable history
>Cope articles about "HER!" fluid sexuality and being mistaken often for a man
Picrel.

Attached: b8f993a4949f0930.jpg (611x960, 94.05K)

Why is tranny shit so valuable to the Judeo-Masonry? I really don't get it. Does it have to do something with the pillars of Sodomy?

Attached: Jachin and Boaz.jpg (282x303, 24.17K)

Is this actually a male or female though?

Do females have adam's apples senpai?

No makeup in the arrest photo. Lmao.

Attached: adams apple.jpg (900x675, 60.2K)

Attached: dadams dapple.jpg (1024x640, 73.24K)

Big ol' Adams Apple. Note the ACTUAL woman on the right doesn't have one.

Attached: dadams dapple 2.png (715x694, 1.15M)

It's important to Judeo-marxism. It is used to destroy the family unit.

Attached: 2 men and their adams apples.jpg (1200x630, 147.64K)

>small shoulders, femme hips, curved brow
FTM

Oh so she's another dude playing women's sports. Based now she will go to men's Russian prison for smuggling drugs. Not a Russia simp but smuggling drugs I take serious in my own country so I don't blame the Russians

He 100% brought the weed in on purpose and is now making a fuss about her own personal decisions. Either that or he is so fucking stupid that he forgot that his vape cartridges contain an illegal substance. Either way, not my problem.

They think it makes them powerful like god

Nah, he had the ligament surgery for the hips. Common troon surgery. Clips the ligaments to give "female" shape. Adams apple is unmistakable.

Wonder how the media will spin this when HE goes to a MENS prison in Russia.

Aren't there a bunch of actual XX female genotype athletes that basically look like men because of some other genetic hormone condition? Female sports has a massive selection bias for them because they have phenotypically male muscle density and such.

Those hands oh my god

Russians should probably run some tests to humiliate the US further in this case

Nice try rabbi

Behead all fag enablers.

> Mugshot

What's sure, she sure IS a cisnigger.

Bro look at the adams apple. It's the size of a fist. You can't shave it down very much without huge complications. Ligament surgeries are much cheaper and fewer complications. Guarantee you the tranny's parent's bought it for him first. LOOK AT THAT FUCKED UP HAIRLINE FREN. LOOK AT IT. HE HAS MY HAIRLINE.

Attached: 1642243645786.jpg (413x400, 152.61K)

The one on the right is a man. Lot of freemason faggot shills in here. The one on the left may be a castrato, their limbs don’t stop growing.

Not with that chest. That's 100 percent a man baby

Attached: download.jpg (196x258, 10.63K)

Ya that is the likely case here... You can see some female bone facial structure but at the same time this looks like a very high testosterone individual. Likely a genetic disorder, hormonal disorder that existed pre-puberty, or she takes steroids/testosterone since she was pre-puberty

Make your case. It's pretty obvious both are Judeo-Masonic faggots, so its better to stick to the biological facts of the matter when stating the case.

Attached: coomer religion.png (1576x825, 1.75M)

Post hairline, Adam.

Like I would ever post my fucking face on this website.

Attached: coom pillar.jpg (750x694, 28.46K)

Nah that shit's been going on since like the 1970 soviet women's Olympics team

Most pro female athletes have been troons

i just figured she's a herm or intersex or has some kind of weird hormonal thing going on. not exactly hard to figure out from looking at her lol

always remember that gender isn't a binary, it's a rainbow with many gradations, and remember to always inquire about an individual's preferred pronouns

>Gender isn't a binary
Faggot.

LmAO Any Forums has cracked the case! clearly this person is not a femme-presenting cisgendered female. so this is the power of "open source intelligence" huh. what was your first clue?

>muh same hairline
>trust me bro
>I’m not a troon either
Then shut the fuck up

Herm, probably got a big willy sized clit

fuck em good for him keep being the best woman you can be and fuck them up in those stupid children's games we all pay attention to for some reason.

just a normal heterosexual black couple. sheeit

Dad serves admirable in vietnam. Son chops his dick off and becomes a national embarassment.

Noah get the boat.

Russia is going to put him in men's prison kek

It's NOT a fucking 'rainbow' you retard. Fuck pronouns.

yes, my friend's dad is a women's basketball coach and the recruiters apparently specifically go for the ones that have hormonal/genetic disorders. they aren't exactly difficult to spot

>Like I would ever post my fucking face on this website.
just post someone fucking your face. I'm sure there are thousands to choose from.

Attached: shutterstock_737160676-scaled-3630715520.jpg (2560x1707, 533.66K)

Fucking hell bot only do these niggers deserve death simply by breathing the white mans air, but bow this?! KILL ALL NIGGERS

Attached: 1244F285-BE45-4B86-B051-3289D4E6C3A3.png (720x540, 487.08K)

>pillars of Sodomy
??
What's that pic

Can't ever tell the difference between black men and women. Probably because the men are all very feminine.

Can you imagine the coping and seething in the media? The Jewish shrieking at 10,000 Decibels?

Attached: 1640991374850.jpg (1184x1200, 118.52K)

I haven’t figured out the femme giants yet. This one, Barron, Gene Simmons son. Castro maybe, ftm on growth hormones maybe, freemartin maybe.

She looks like she's "intersex". By that I mean that there's something in her body that keeps her sex genes from being properly expressed. It's biological. I'd be curious as to whether she has a Y gene. She doesn't look like she went through female puberty.

so why are they allowed to compete in women's sports if they're a man?

>Fucked up hair line
>Questionable and unverifiable history
Sounds like your average black female to me

Attached: Shrug1.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

The pillars of Boaz and Jachin. Integral to the tranny Coomer religion known as Freemasonry.

Attached: 1656772646460.png (640x962, 746.34K)

i'm rubber and you're glue
>whatever you say bounces off me
and
>sticks
to
>you
btfo lmao

oi nigel is you mad about sumfink m8? 'ave ye got a willy up yer fanny m8?

Kek. Never change, infamous hacker known as Any Forums.

Attached: 1657829094155.jpg (1920x2400, 1.46M)

also
>Multiple Freemasonic Tattoos
looks like "WE WAS KANGS" tatoos

Not saying OP is wrong, but ...

that pic kek

So that's why she got arrested

Please refrain from posting your brain farts again.

well see it's more complicated than that. like pointed out, she's probably not fully male or female but some variation in between, usually referred to as intersex- something made her genes express differently so she turned into a 6ft9 she-hulk

she might also be a hermaphrodite but probably not

and the reconciliation of cosmic opposites, sun and moon, light and darkness, using knowledge (light) to become "like God"