Pooland

In my country, the literal Mexico of Europe, it's the best for you if you are a:

- catholic priest,

You have unlimited source of free money (uneducated, retarded slavniggers give you what's left in their vallets after being cucked by religious fanatic commie government).
You can fuck 13 yo cute white girls, imprison them as your sex slave and rape the shit outa their tight pussies.
You get caught? No problem, you will just be moved to another parish, where you can do same thing.

- nigger,

Polish women are the biggest BBC whores in Europe. For example in England they fuck niggers, arabs and pajeets EN MASSE, then return as single mothers to their shithole with disgusting, shitted out goblins. In polish cities, random women literally suck nigger dicks in middle of marketplaces ( happened many times).

- woman,

Even an average looking femoid gets a ton of attention from coomers. Their messagebox is flooded with meeting proposals, their comment sections with compliments.

FINALLY, are you just a nice, well bahaved and bit shy white guy? You are a literal animal, subhuman, designed as only an object to make fun of, exploit and treat as a sled horse.

Attached: 80168db31ae2cdf738098c952b4c.jpg (840x634, 60.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/polish-police-lather-creepy-initiation-photos-showing-teens-licking-whipped-cream-priest-knees-article-1.1163828
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where did the priest touched you op

Should have stayed communist

Yeah I know, I have polish neighbours.

Attached: 1638733710397.jpg (509x339, 106.21K)

at least you don't speak german

can confirm your country is fucking pathetic lmao. Your men come here to my country to clean toilets and your women come here to open their legs

This picture is of a Norwegian. I remember this being in the news many years ago

Kill yourself, nigger. Your voiced concerns are real, but this is not how you speak about your nation.

I remember being a kid. There's no way I was ever retarded enough to fall for something as retarded as "hey, kids! wanna play a fun game where you uhh... lick whipped cream off my knee?" Like what the fuck

This is what you get when you run away from Mother Russia and Dad Soviet Union.

I wanted to argue but I can't because this is the truth.

Attached: russian globalism.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

you just spammed flat earth and now you spam this shit kike?

I'm a C+E lorry driver, i'm making 3000 euro a month and i'm happy

Wrong nigger

nydailynews.com/news/world/polish-police-lather-creepy-initiation-photos-showing-teens-licking-whipped-cream-priest-knees-article-1.1163828

>fall for something
They don't fall, this is what they actually want in any age now. This started two centuries, I've seen it twenty years ago when I was is the same age — you propose to do some stupid funny shit and girls agree to partake, mostly fatherless or ones from problematic households. It rarely changes when they become older, when it does it's mostly due to external influence of more same peers.

you're a creepy incel cuck fetishit, it's only natural that women don't respect you

Attached: 1475265217198.jpg (320x320, 21.96K)

post nose

kek there was a Norwegian dude that did the same shit having kids lick shit off his knees i'll see if i can find the links

OP is a confirmed jew with a cuck fetish. Remember to sage

you are as much of a jew as I am

Don't worry it's not in Poland only

As a black man, I have impregnated a polish gurl in uk. She would frequently text me after some months that shes pregnant and i even forgot her name. She found my snap and i decided to block that bitch forever haha

>FINALLY, are you just a nice, well bahaved and bit shy white guy? You are a literal animal, subhuman, designed as only an object to make fun of, exploit and treat as a sled horse.
Just admit that you're an incel and stop blaming women for your garbage genetics

Why is Robbin Williams wearing a yarmulke threatening me with a knife?

Average Pole is Jewish, no much to say. I'm Jewish myself, i wanted to live in Israel, but it's a hot desert shithole with arabic scum, so i decided to stay