The US-globohomo backed politicians and their gangs have been stealing sooo much money from Turkey in the past 35 years...

The US-globohomo backed politicians and their gangs have been stealing sooo much money from Turkey in the past 35 years, I legit started to see that there is merit to the roach memes. Because no other nation could have survived this level of thievery and treachery. With the amount of money just magically disappears from Turkey's treasury every year, we could have sent billions of james webb telescopes to the space, could have sent all the gibs Zelenski wants that will protect them from Russians (and the zog) for 1000 years, could have simply just bought Greece with all their debts from Germany or could indefinitely sustain all the NEETs of the world. I believe somethings gonna happen in Turkey soon, and Europe will be fucked because of it.

Attached: eui.jpg (1595x1603, 170.5K)

>I believe somethings gonna happen in Turkey soon, and Europe will be fucked because of it.
Europe is fucked because of turkeys existance. Your country should just disapear.

Kebab

>turk is delusional
as in tradition

make me a shawarma and shut the fuck up

Nah turkeybro you guys are fine. My German friend is a bit sad because of high gas costs.

It seems like we need to be less rigid and casually have politicians speak their minds and grievances and come to a sensible win-win approach. Once it's out there, we can think more clearly

+2VANSP+

Why does Eastern Europe still get fucked hard economically whenever shit goes down? I thought the whole point of the EU was to insulate them against stuff like this.

Remember, the money is largely german gibs given to turkneets who sent it back to anatolia.

Germany, I think your attitude is part of the problem too. We all stand to gain by having better relations and trade.

+J0HHYV+

you wont do shit Mekhmet
but watch me fill up Funda
while Elmaz is tounging my anus

Attached: .png (30x29, 2.09K)

>I thought the whole point of the EU was to insulate them against stuff like this.
The whole point of the EU is to steal money for corrupt politicians in Brussels.

its your turkroach leaders who steal from you

you got what you deserve
cant wait for erdogan (who is a pain in the ass) to leave and for the eu+usa to put a puppet in power in turkey
dont forget that the last coup atempt agaisnt erdogan was oppenly backed by the eu and usa
when he is gone and a weak puppet is in power turkey will prob admit greece ownership of all the aegean sea and whore itself to europe
you know those sweet rare earth discoveries? guess who is gonna get em
spoiler: not the turks

We need to starve the roaches down to more managable numbers first.

we have another year till the general elections

by then their inflation will oficially be over 100% and in reality near 160%
then there are 2 options, either erdogan democratically looses and a puppet ascends

or (and my fav) erdogan claims that he has won, a sweet coup happens, everyone anti west is purged and europe gets to exploit turkey's rare earth and to trade with them cheap shit for their natural resources, in exange for some billions of euros that they will be paying for the next 20 years
good old debt european debt trap

lol retard you shouldn't talk about things you have no idea about.

Attached: raise.jpg (1254x921, 154.77K)

The US steals and exports more from it's own people in a day than Turkey loses in a decade.

who do think funds feto?

christ biden oppenly said that usa is ready to back a coup AGAIN if needed in turkey

erdo and his mafia friends are draining turkey, turkey has one of the most oligarchic corrupt govts at this side of the eufrates
yall have 2 exits
even become poorer and a bigger shithole turning into the european venezuela
or to whore yourselfs to the west

choose mehmet

is it true that your cunt is going to join BRICS soon?

As if that would change anything.

Turkey should occupy all of Germany as compensation

agree
then nuke it
both the turkroaches and the g*rmanoids are the plague of europe

What's the best to do with your money during such inflation? Can I gain anything from the fact that it's high everywhere except here?

Still seething about glorious ottoman empire sandnigger?

buttsex having turks isn't exactly glorious