Ovens, now

The audacity of the media kikes to blame millennials for the crimes of boomer central banking kikes. They deserve nothing less than ovens and gas chambers. When are we going to make it happen, anons?

Attached: EE934E4F-5802-4D3B-9AE7-1375DBD32DFA.jpg (828x875, 365.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edward.fish/index.php/2020/07/15/welcome-to-the-trump-depression/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the media industrial complex moves into phase 17 of its war on the youth

Well they're certainly not without blame. Millennials supported stimmy gibs and government spending but it was ultimately enacted by boomers.

Fuck Amerika

>The size of the millennial generation
The size of the millennial generation was completely determined by boomers, how the fuck are millennial to blame?

Honestly, anyone except centralized banking or blacks. Just spew hate out. Divide and conquer.

I wanted to say "enjoy getting shamelessly fucked over again" but then I remembered where I live

We're all in this hellworld together.

Size has fuck all to do with it anyway. We're experiencing the effects of Drumpf and governments throughout the world printing trillions of fiat notes in unison in the middle of a dead economy.

Attached: 1231231242.png (1750x648, 84.97K)

>fed offers to hand out free money to everyone
>it's the millennials fault for not turning it down!

>be boomer
>live in time of greatest prosperity
>houses can be bought with one income
>import tons of people to pay for your retirement and make housing prices higher and make labor cheap
>pollute entire planet
>cut throat business practices creating an extreme wealth inequality
>only suggestion for the future is everyone lives in pods and eats bugs in a technocratic slave state

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the extra 40% added to the money supply during declining production

This is class psychological warfare. Americans are the most propagandized people on Earth.

Pretty sure you are confusing boomers with pre civil war kike nigger importers.

wouldn't all these like 30 year old spics flooding the border also technically be millenials?

It's everyone's fault. "Buh but but I can't live off of 10 dollars an hour!"

Do you think they'd actually blame themselves? That'd require self-accountability, and I'm fairly sure they'd think it's some kind of scary anti-semitic anti-banking system.

Plus there aren't too few millennials.
There are way too many babyboomers, that's why they are called that in the first place.

Everybody could have seen this coming in the 1950's but they just let it happen and now we have useless grannies polluting our earth and dragging our economy down.

>size of population
are we talking about the imports or actual americans?

You balk at the idea of millenials being blamed but continue to blame boomers for everything.
What if I told you that for every generation there's a (((subset))) of elites continuously working to fuck normal people over and put them in weaker and poorer conditions?

I agree. This was most likely typed by 27 year old Jewish hands. But the boomers still set the tone

>useless grannies polluting our earth and dragging our economy down.
Useless grannies and grandpas had their wages garnished by the federal government for 45 years to support them for those 10 years of retirement. And even then they have to empty their bank accounts to pay for end-of-life care.
But the government claims that trillions of dollars are just missing and there's a social security crisis.

They say this because they want to guilt young people into making radical changes that boomers and elites are not willing to do themselves.

A bunch of boomers wrote that article.

You guys are fucking retarded
This whole fake as fuck economy is just fed printing money to keep the big banks and big corps floating.

All the policies are about keeping giant businesses in the black.

>The audacity of the media kikes to blame millennials for the crimes of boomer central banking kikes.
Yep.
Pic-rel.

Attached: Congressional Composition.gif (1281x1138, 48.49K)

>But the government claims that trillions of dollars are just missing
Yea, they spent the money (obviously).
What kind of retard trusts the government to make good on a 50 year promise? These guys lie every fucking day and you trust them to hold your money for 50 years without spending it?

You must be a fucking moron to believe that.

The boomers are guilty for letting pedo Jews, elites, and communists slowly take over the government and aggrandize power to the feds. Which means that millenials and especially zoomers are guilty of letting faggots, niggers, and even more radical communists take everything over.
Are you going to cry and say this wasn't your fault, when it was only made possible by social media?

Attached: 1657917710552.jpg (1158x2048, 369.4K)

corporate dinosaur media is just rage bait at this point

Nah, while the boomers aren't to blame per se, they could've made soft changes in their generations time. They were unwilling to do so because of ignorance due to them being wealthy, fat and complacent. I consider them evil, because after decades of ignorance it is plain evil to force these changes on young people.

Boomers are to blame for being selfish, no wait! It’s the Millennials that are to blame for being stingy with their money.
It’s totally not the central banking money printing Ponzi scheme going on. Don’t look there Goy.

Everyone knows the government are lying kikes. Income tax, payroll withholding, and property tax were supposed to be emergency wartime measures that never went away after past wars ended, and SSNs were never supposed to used for identification purposes.

when will humanity free itself from the kike

>We're experiencing the effects of Drumpf and governments throughout the world printing trillions of fiat notes in unison in the middle of a dead economy.
This guy called it two years ago:
edward.fish/index.php/2020/07/15/welcome-to-the-trump-depression/

Attached: 1WAB.png (567x567, 221.56K)

Their divide and conquer mostly seems to be working.
Occupy Wall Street scared the absolute shit out of the kikes

Whatever, this is the fucking way you people do it. You blamed the boomers now you moved on to millennials. Now I do agree that the millennial generation is fucking stupid, worse generation so far in my opinion, but they are not the only ones who should be blamed.

> They already payed for themselves through taxes
> But they still have to pay extra to pay for themselves
> And all current tax is disproportionately used to pay for them

Sounds like the government spent there money which sounds like their problem. Which they evidently want other people to pay for.

> I promised myself grain that wasn't grown yet
> Promises which were multiplied through a money tree called 'the stock market'

Kek