ADHD is NOT real

What are the political implications of ADHD being used as a coping mechanism for degeneracy

>I will not become a better person because I have this disorder that makes me stay in my comfort zone

Do niggers have anything to do with this "disorder"?

Attached: 1586738512104.png (942x726, 673.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_versus_farmer_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_versus_farmer_hypothesis

booba

okay well the list of symptoms I experience that make up the fake disorder I was diagnosed with all seemed to be alleviated with Adderall

>lock children in an environment and force them to 'learn'
>lol why are they acting out?
homeschool is the only answer

It's interesting that European countries with regular exercise between classes and legal spankings do not have this problem

Attached: mll.jpg (625x360, 24.77K)

It’s just a placeholder diagnosis for people under 18 until they can get diagnosed with bipolar as an adult and then put in mood stabilizers.

Maybe learn something before you spew this garbage. ADHD is real and debilitating in the modern world and affects people their entire lives. Society isn't designed for people whose brains function differently, and regardless whether you believe it or not, the brain of someone with ADHD doesn't function the same as those without.

ADHD was just invented in order to regulate amphetamine

Amphetamine is a great productivity tool but most degens can't self regulate its use so unfortunately ADHD has to exist in order to filter out the tweakers

Bro I literally have this condition and don’t wish it on my worst enemy, Shut the fuck up

>Bro I literally have this condition
No you don't you retard.

adhd is real but it is over diagnosed by probably double the actual rate or more. adhd can be detected by brain scans but they don't actually do that they just have someone come in and say "me/my child is having trouble focusing and getting work done for mr. shekelberg" so dr. sundeep poorabi marks them adhd and sells them some pills.

I was depressed for years because i was failing school for so long not being able to keep up with people, losing focus really often, not retaining information etc etc. and somehow no one caught on that I had ADD. so they put me on anti depressants for a while. eventually on my last year of school i was diagnosed with it but at that point it was basically too late for me to catch up and get anything above mediocre grades.

have you had brain scans to confirm or did you just answer some questions?

I've never heard of brain scans being used as a prerequisite of diagnosis

i disagree that it's "not real" but i believe that ADHD is misdiagnosed on purpose so that big pharma can profit in the long term. amphetamines will damage a kid's brain and make them depressing , and they will rely on shit like antidepressants in the future.
t. diagnosed with adhd as an adult and started taking meds in my 20s

What I would give to lay my head to rest on them boobas. By the way, I am not going to answer your stupid question. You deserve nothing for posting unrelated picture to the topic at hand and trying to rudely exploit my male brain.

exactly the problem

Cognitive behavioral therapy is a far more potent tool against ADHD then medication.

I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP
>I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP
I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP
>I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP
I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP
>I WILL NOT BREAK NOFAP

Attached: 1656428950981.png (381x354, 250.7K)

*meth

>user, you have a chemical imbalance in your brain
>We discovered this by asking you questions, and not looking at your brain

Oh you mean meth?

I will have adhd and it sucks

I'm going to take the jewish medicine, even appointed a consultation with neurologist

ADHD is a fake condition and always has been. It’s used to get people hooked on psyche medication, all mental illnesses are fake user. It’s a scam.

Idk but I got tested for like 3 hours in some really weird facility when I was young after my teachers reported that I was smart but would refuse to do any work. Apparently I have ODD, oppositional defiance disorder and adhd. They also tested my IQ and reflexes and I just have done well because they tried to offer me a test to skip grades but I told them to fuckoff. But yeah it’s real they tested me for awhile and had all these probes on my head and spine?? Idk weird shit.

Must* not just

It’ll ruin your life. Whatever you do, don’t ever take an antipsychotic.

Op has ADHD

Attached: ADHD.png (708x612, 174.97K)