How do you think the world (i.e the Internet) would react if a lady like her was president of a G7 country?

How do you think the world (i.e the Internet) would react if a lady like her was president of a G7 country?

Attached: 1657422417594.jpg (1080x1349, 230.66K)

she truly is stunning

Forced meme is forced

Attached: 1657422417590.png (1018x1354, 519.57K)

HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG SHE IS HOT

I'd like her on my dick, sexually, if you know what I mean

Why do euros elect all these women with no children?

She's ugly, not only that she is a retarded puppet that is fucking niggers everyday in some pub. I would crucify her, if given a chance

She wasn't elected, she was a wagie in some grocery store, blowjobs can give you a lot

>mediocre-looking soulles globohomo pawn of a leftist cunt astroturf/shill thread #52366237

She has 1 kid and was raised by lesbians. Also a WEF Young Global Leader™ and was never elected by the Finnish people.

>never elected
Stop repeating this lie. It's sick even for a WEF schizo.

>How do you think the world

I think that most first world countries would not give a shit.

Some middle eastern leaders would not "hear" anything coming from a woman but maybe that does not matter.

imagine wasting such prime finnish pussy, if only you know the things I would do to her

She takes pics like she’s still on college. The attention seeking behavior of women is beyond me.

Those are the leaders of the world, spoiled children.

I would do nothing to her since I don't fuck children.

>prime
She is getting gangbanged everyday

This bitch actually got someone to take a picture of her, they are all narcissists every single one of them.

who cares, my current wife had a high body count but I still married her

who cares. Finland doesn't exist anyway

nobody cares about this disgusting whore

Tranny knees.

It's not a lie...nobody from the people voted for her when SDP got its parliamentary seats' percentage.
Go the fuck
back

to

Reddit.

Build for BGC

This board is so ruined, it's full of retards who know nothing of what they're talking about but still they have huge confidence when they start arguing with people. She was literally the most voted person from her party in 2019 and people insist she wasn't elected. It's unbelievable what kind of people post here these days.

Attached: e32e2332e324234.png (1150x248, 23.67K)

She has bought sexy back, and the old white guys just don't know how to act.

The egos of the ugly men and women would implode like neutron stars.

Chicken legs.

She takes pics like a normal person. In the UK and Itaky politicians are often drunk.

Hottest head of state in history. She knows she's hot too. I love her.

Word. nu-Any Forums is an abomination. Zoomers and social media conservatives are a disease.

That's like saying because the school voted you "Best Soccer Player 2015", that they must therefore control you.

You've got it backwards.

Incels ITT don't like Sanna. Go figure.

Attached: image.jpg (932x470, 19.83K)

NOOO SHE GOT SO MANY VOTES
19 088 OH MY GOD...I HAD NO IDEA...YEA WE ELECTED HER SORRY

MEANWHILE PLEASE CONSIDER GOING BACK TO R*DDIT I APPOLOGIZE

Attached: FUCKOFFTOREDDIT.jpg (1559x838, 255.51K)