Critical Semite Theory

Now that groomer has been banned as a slur (l-mao) it seems the logical choice is to carry the momentum into a greater “Critical Semite Theory” framework. It is plainly obvious that those who refer to themselves as Jews have usurped power away from God and man alike. They are repeating offenders that hold an overwhelming amount of power and influence in banking, politics, media and academics.
Groomer is a wonderful word that touches on many of the ontologically evil practices of the “Jews”
This fact needs to be constantly thrown back at the institutions who vanguard zog. Critical race theory crt is being used as propaganda to poison the well. While this is under-handed non kinetic warfare aka double-talk kikery. It’s usefulness can be found in how wide spread the terminology is.
Critical Semite theory focuses on history from a talmudic and merchant dominated perspective.
It isnt anti semitism it’s Critical Semite Theory.

This bread is ment to think tank and compose a readily available model of “Critical Semite Theory”

DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY POST YOU JANNIE FUCKS.

Attached: 996ABA96-19CE-4AC8-A5C1-5EB9062D5A12.jpg (1085x570, 267.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Édouard_Drumont
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every morning I pray I was not made a beast, a woman or a goy.
Try to appropriate this

Based fellow judeo skeptic

We are calling them Disney's now.
Trannys = Disney's
Kikes = Barclays
Niggers = Nikes

based

Attached: Jewish ivy leagues.jpg (693x770, 147.55K)

lmao fr fr no cap, bussin with that sheesh

you are a subhuman parasite who got molested as a child as a rite of passage

Attached: 1571723838492.jpg (1888x1907, 469.98K)

you might be on to something with the whole goyim thing.
I don't have it in me to exploit them, but people are usually servile herd followers.

Attached: 1656631211207.gif (1280x720, 681.9K)

Every morning there's a halo hangin' from corner of my girlfriend's four post bed.

You just reinvented this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Édouard_Drumont

This idea will need negro diversity hire professors to push it in academia and even then it will get slammed/censored.
>T. Nick Cannon
>T. Whopper Goldberg

There is no such thing as Nazi. Jews made it up.

All of human creation and society is just a thought inside a Jewish baby's head.

Or just call it Critical Control Theory. It's much easier to pass onto the culture. critical Semite theory will be dismissed in 2 seconds.

CCT (Critical Control Theory)
- Who owns the press?
- Who owns the senate?
- Who owns most corporations?
- Who owns the UN?
- Who owns the farmland?
- Who owns the stocks?
- Who owns the gold?
- Who owns the movies?
- Who owns the music industry?
- Who owns the sports industry?
- Who owns the pesticides?
- Who owns the grain?
- Who owns the computers?
- Who owns the internet?
etc.

Attached: musker.png (727x309, 92.34K)

Bump

Bump. Critical Control Theory is a good idea.

I hate Jews and actively have them as my customers some extreme kikes even come over at Passover to “oversee” stuff lmao fuck your losers I’m laughing all the way to the bank I’ve jizzed in so many Ugly kike women lmao so hard at all jew men I once had a giant kike get mad because I said that Rodney danger field and jerry Seinfeld weren’t funny.

Wow jannies didn’t torch this thread AND we had things of value added.
Critical control theory would be easier to implement in the classroom but it would still facilitate a space for the parasites to hide in. Would the benefit outweigh?

Attached: 182E3022-37BC-47D4-8524-2ACC8D4956E9.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Good goy award of the year award

Give them your children while you are at it. They could be cElIBRITiEs

Using their own constructs against them is not only Alinsky tactics at their best but also effective.
>Critical Semite Theory addresses the power imbalance of too many jews holding positions of power at the expense of POC
>Jews who lash out with conspiracies of "anti semitism" are exhibiting jewish fragility, and need to take this as a learning experience to grow and reflect on.
>Losing a privilege like semitic nepotism is a natural product of our transition to a more fair diverse society
>Jews need to take a back seat to more deserving vulnerable populations; The holocaust was a long time ago, Floyd's death was recent. Apologize for your Jewish Privilege
>Decolonize Israel
Copy their anti-white shit and substitute "jewish" and hammer them constantly, the shitskins will happily take more handouts like they've been trained, it's easy to get them screaming at kikes.

Attached: 1628448564958.jpg (640x763, 67.29K)

Bump

Bump and fuck jannies

The who "Jew/Goyim" version of the "Us/Them" mentality comes from the partial Aryan ancestry of kikes. Aryans naturally think that way, and the mentality was designed to keep them pure. The problem is that this way of thinking has continued on into impure, mixed populations like Jews and Poos.

Jews, you see, were originally niggers, like all Semites. They came out of East Africa less than 10,000 years ago, and their religion is deeply rooted in nigger religion. But they were bleached. Combine this with mischling psychology, where those of mixed race come to both LARP as and to resent the race that contributed their superior side, and the result is a race of mixed shitskins who pretend to be white, and deeply, deeply, deeply hate whites and wish to destroy them. That way, they themselves (the mischlings) will legitimately be the best thing left. What you kikes can't get past is our innate superiority. So long as a single Aryan exists, it invalidates your entire cabal.