My dad was a Racist

So Ive been born in Makati Philippines, my father was a racist German scum having sex with girls, young as 16 in rural Luzon. I don't know siblings I even have. But basically, fuck your white supremacy shit. I have had vasectomy and will not abusing any phillipinos. I'm sorry.

Attached: 1646930245972.jpg (878x640, 161.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NY-E3UyVELQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what world of warcraft server do you play on?

>white supremacy
You ain't white faggot. Not by a long way.

You think this is a joke? There's dozens of hapas abused by your racist ilk

So... you were born a god amongst demons, women in your country all desired you, and you went full racist against yourself and had your ballsack snipped?
Yeah you really showed those racists

Why are filipinas so easy to bleach?

The world is overpopulated you scumbag. Especially with old, racist, white, men.

Your dad is based and you did well by castrating yourself, now fight against the kikes with us, it's because of them that race mixing is even a thing

thanks for removing yourself from the gene pool
we really appreciate it

My granma is actually german and racist, im from argentina and racist, fuck off nigger mongoloid you're a mutt asian femboy, go kys, also im german, deutschland über alles, thanks for reading

Well, he's not in his country now is he?

Good, mongrels like you should not breed

Based coomers bleaching the filipinxs

Attached: 1643423853128.jpg (750x892, 483.45K)

Why dont you blame your whore mom that couldn't resist spreading her legs for a white person?

Oh, a self-hating mestizo. Now it's obvious you white supremacist aren't even white. And would been killed by maniacs like Hitler. Sad.

See you in the obituary in ten years when you have regret and kill yourself because you permanently mutilated yourself over progressive ideology.

You're welcome.

>My granma is actually german and racist, im from argentina and racist, fuck off nigger mongoloid you're a mutt asian femboy, go kys, also im german, deutschland über alles, thanks for reading

Attached: 1646163463397.gif (344x344, 1.73M)

You didn't respond to me in that reply?

Che Nazi, sos sudaca y tenes el mismo olor a culo que los bolivianos, ubícate cheto arrepentido.

youtube.com/watch?v=NY-E3UyVELQ

Not my problem nigga, I ain't even white.

Racism is the norm of the world, even if whites think they are above it, it's complete BS.

To Germans, racism is putting Jews in oven, now that it stopped, the rest is not a problem and can be ignored, and if it's a problem to you, you are free to leave.

Attached: image_2022-07-16_190143127.png (1600x1167, 2.12M)

pero con pasaporte y ciudadania alemana, mugriento

I bet your mom liked it.

You have to go back.

The lgbt one. I'm trans btw

>T. Mix race confused with mental issues
Many such cases

tldr: cope mutt