Why do rightoids rely on unsubstantiated claims?

Why do rightoids rely on unsubstantiated claims?

Attached: source for right-wing ideas.jpg (960x229, 20.37K)

>the trannies changed shifts

What better source is there than first person?

>Critical thinking is hard

Said the neo-nazi cosplayer, isn't that 3rd reich flag in your room too big?

Because they can't cope with reality. Just like 90% of Any Forumsfags

>Why do rightoids rely on unsubstantiated claims?

Why does hypocrisy flow through the left like blood?

Attached: 1656523738377.png (500x426, 285.59K)

>Why does hypocrisy flow through the left like blood?
It's not, whenever you ask, a social democrat for example to give you a source, he/she is going to do it and you can review it.
Whenever i ask a rightoid on Any Forums for a source, because an Any Forumstard gave me such retarded opinion that seems impossible,
this autist won't give it, instead he will tell you that he is a chad for not giving a one making debate impossible to do.
If there is hypocrisy, it's one in right-wing groups that cope by having such retarded claims that cannot be proven in any way.

Give me a source and some statistical data on your claim, if you don’t your whole argument falls apart.

Why are chuds so utterly obsessed with trans people?

Attached: chudcels obsessed with trans people.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

Which claim is unsubstantiated?

because the left doesn't argue in good faith, cherry picks data to suit their agenda, corrupts science with ideology, and bases all their philosophical arguments off of godless, inhuman axioms. Why would we play your rigged game?

>cherry picks data
Hmm, let's see average Jewish IQ

Attached: 263.jpg (1200x675, 101.11K)

I want to fuck her. I bet she’s sick in the head.

>Oh, no, women have banned me from their spaces again!
>Oh, no, women have banned from playing female sports again!
>Oh, no, Ukraine is genocidally sacrificing mtf trans individuals while women are allowed to flee and they're now fucking with foreigners and recording tiktok videos.
>What should I do?
>I'll cry about those 'chuds' who have no power instead of fighting against the ones who are messing with trans, because I'm just a trained dog.

Attached: sources.jpg (544x711, 269.17K)

Woden said I should carry weapons around with me everywhere how is that unsubstantiated?

>Why are chuds so utterly obsessed with trans people?
-----Lefty Groomers-----

Attached: 1645903101311.jpg (1500x1465, 181.99K)

Are leftoids really this baffled and truly unable to understand how an individual is capable of applying critical thinking and logic themselves to make their own decisions without simply believing everything their TV tells them with zero filter?