World of Warcraft - the most political game of the decade

>pronouns
>gay dragons
>furry hogger
>social contract
>furry dragons for fetish freaks
>tranny devs
>pushing every woke shit
what went so wrong and why went it so wrong? And jannies... don't close this thread. You can discuss this topic on Any Forums

Attached: orc.png (800x585, 594.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWaymcVmJ-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

perfectly represents modern war
i cant even play hearthstone without getting drop kicked, gate kept, and matched with bots

You just described an anime convention

>playing games
>not hunting, fishing, boating or go to the rodeo
das it mane. i am legit glad of this.

Morrowind was more based.
racial slurs, blatant racism, no retarded tranny shit, life was good

Do people still play WoW?

No. I left with Cata and played for 2 months Legion.

>gay dragons
what

>not leaving when sunwell patch introduced free raid gear
>not leaving when casuals got uppity

The heads of the company sold out, plain and simple. Now they're in full corporate zombie mode where they follow current thing in the hopes of earning a few more pennies.

As for WOW, what else were they going to do but burn it down? By WOTLK they had already had us kill off Illidan and Kael. Azeroth itself was reduced to little more than a glorified time sink until you got to the end game content. Why do you think they added the multi-verse bullshit? They wrote themselves into a corner by killing off all the characters people like and killing off NPC factions too quickly.

Does a based mmo game and community exist anymore?

I think WoW was only ever good because we were young. Back then it was somehow cool to meet your friends in a game and do stuff in a virtual world.

People like me who sometimes think WoW has gone downhill are just missing for something that's not there anymore. We've become too old and jaded for videogames and some people have other important stuff to do now.

Suggest to me non-woke, aesthetic, progression games where I can lose myself in the game please

Attached: 1640370337521.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

we all know obama was the real problem

how long until the janny nukes the thread when people tell their stories of quitting the game and talk about how shit and globohomo pozzed it has become

dont forget the trans ghost

probably not, too many people play games nowadays

i raged at women in general chat in a wow adjacent game before quitting that

youtube.com/watch?v=zWaymcVmJ-A

I’ve asked this sane question multiple times. I never get a response. Not sure if one exists

trans ghost?

WOW got lucky on a lot of things, I would argue that despite how great it was back then, a lot of it had to do with things not directly related to the game. It also helped that blizzard back then had the balls to take a risk, where as today, every single expansion has a clear basic formula.

>First MMO to be so easily accessible. Basically everyone could play it because it wasn't a super "hardcore" time sink
>The internet was not very developed back then. So there was very little information out there and you had to actually explore the world to discover opportunities and find quests. I was one of the few people on Stormreaver back in the day who was aware of the magic dust sleeping powder that dropped from the elementals in Westfall.
>Because there were no guides to raids, you and your guild had to actually learn together. This helped glue together the social aspect. You were a team, not just a bunch of randoms who were going through a set of well understood steps to get the gear.

And so on and so forth. As much as people want to complain about the companies, the playerbase is just as guilty of ruining MMOs. Everyone wants to "win" as hard and fast as possible and either you join the bandwagon of power gamers, or you get stomped by the sheer difference in math every single time. The world no longer feels real, because no one cares to be out in it. Why world pvp when battlegrounds gets you more honor per hour?

npc that has some transitioning storyline

>what went so wrong
Strictly bussines baby, the company realized that is way more profitable to make huge quantites of money from just a bunch of people (whales) than having a huge base of players that spend just enough to play, so they end up giving these people what their depraved minds crave so they become almost religiously devoted to the game so they end up effecetevly sucking every last penny out of them.

>we all know obama was the real problem

Attached: 1657986570615.png (597x597, 165.04K)