Uh oh, Zionist bros. We're losing the Christians!

Uh oh, Zionist bros. We're losing the Christians!

Attached: why jews hate christianity 15.png (1299x377, 43.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/presbyterian-church-declares-israel-apartheid-state-2022-7
pcusa.org/news/2022/7/11/stated-clerk-shares-letter-church-ga-decision-rega/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I still love Israel.

Attached: 1657954378865.jpg (640x484, 77.14K)

Arab Muslims and Christians are the real semites

The current yids in Israel come from Germany and Poland and Soviet Union

Those aren't real Christians. They are deceivers.

>Uh oh, Zionist bros. We're losing the Christians!
Awesome! More of this!

Christians don't see how hateful the Talmud is of Christianity. Islam is actually less inherently hostile to Christianity than the Talmud!

The only reason for Islam vs Christianity being a big thing was the historical success of these two religions. Them being the big two forced lots of wars.

Judaism being pathetic in terms of nation-building never allowed it to be such a threat until recently (where it has control of a dying western corpse)

based eternal ally

It literally is
Jews have preferential treatment codified in the Israeli state legal system. It defines itself as a Jewish state where non Jews are second class citizens

>Those aren't real Christians. They are deceivers.
Real christianity says that the Jews are not saved unless they are Christian. There is no exception for Jews in real Christianity.

Superfake interaction

The Talmud hates Christianity! That's why no matter how nice Christians are to Jews, Jews cannot and will not ever return the favor!

Which Presbyterian church? Don't you know how meaningless this is without specifying aaaaAAAAHHH

>Uh oh, Zionist bros. We're losing the Christians!
It's funny, but the Quran actually attacks Talmudic Jews and their usury! But Islam cannot really be on the Jews' radar because the Talmud was written BEFORE the Quran!

So Talmudic Jews obsess about Christians but Christians have no realizations about Talmudic Jewry!

While the basic teachings of the Quran teach about Talmudic Jewry, but Talmudic Jews do not have Islam on their radar in the same way of Christianity!

>Christian church:y'all are doing some racist shit
>Jews:did you just accuse us of racism? NO U R!

A tale as old as time. Even with them rewriting the history books eventually everyone comes to know these people(I used the word loosely) are worse than the blackest niggers.

for all the wrong reasons apparently.

I love Israel, I just hate the faggots that currently run it.

Attached: jewseething.jpg (810x1024, 101.79K)

THE Presbyterian church

businessinsider.com/presbyterian-church-declares-israel-apartheid-state-2022-7

pcusa.org/news/2022/7/11/stated-clerk-shares-letter-church-ga-decision-rega/

Attached: pcusa.png (712x149, 15.59K)

Quran is super aware of and hateful of Talmudic Jewry
Talmudic Jews are super aware of and hateful of Christianity, but have no awareness of Islam.
Christianity has no awareness of either as it was created earliest.

>Presbyterian
>Christian

>Quran is super aware of and hateful of Talmudic Jewry
I should also add, that it is somewhat sympathetic and non-hostile to the variant of Christianity that was prevalent in the area where the Prophet lived. So it's actually almost fond of Christianity while explicitly hateful of Talmudic Jewry.

Muslims are okay with orthodox Christians and believe them to be the true believers who will unite with us in the final war

reformed protestants and papal protestants (roman catholics to you uninformed) are not in the Church. They are not Christians.

Attached: _orthodox_christian_-20220526-0001.jpg (1440x1745, 591.11K)

get a load of jidf trying to d&c the christian religion in a weak attempt to prevent other denominations from adopting the same viewpoint

Attached: giggle 3.gif (220x173, 25.96K)

There are no good 'Jews,' and it seems this world has started to consider that statement. Shouldn't be long now.

there is only one Church. that is Orthodoxy. come home.

Attached: subdeacon_john-20220716-0001.jpg (899x1124, 148.05K)

You and I have a different understanding of what "Church" means.

Church is the body of Christ. literally

Attached: anorthodoxpilgrim-20220126-0001.jpg (1200x859, 163.74K)

Which is saved: The Orthodox man who professes his own salvation, or the Southern Baptist who knows if his salvation was dependent on his own faith in it, he would be damned, as faith is a gift of the Holy Ghost and doesn't come from works or traditions or denominations.

Attached: 080D2D72-4938-4A80-8B52-75513F8E4799.jpg (960x1517, 528.51K)

Attached: (((orthodoxy))) 2.png (704x693, 161.78K)