What skills should modern man posses?

What skills should modern man posses?

Attached: pepe.jpg (209x241, 8.24K)

a finger capable of depressing a large red button

The ability to leave Any Forums but that won’t happened

Cybersecurity
3D modeling

Unconditional love and gratitude towards Israel and the Jewish people.

Attached: x-men-apocalypse-sophie-turner1-2345842750.jpg (2050x3075, 552.5K)

#
im pretty sure it was widely accepted most gods were not real, anaxagoras claimed the universe was created from conciousness, socrates cucked to the laws and spoke from autisitic compulsion, both furthering a recognition foremost of truth, a good, opposed to baseless lies, an evil
rape allegories are a good thing and in a judaic society in which gynocentrism is rampant, you might expect it to be deemed evil. but manipulation of the heirachy above is not war, it is rebellion, and one tends to be better off elsewhere, as it would likely have been the case for socrates, anaxagoras being an immigrant.
they didnt tolerate faggotry or kid fucking, so yes i agree we need something new, and that something would be abandoning pilpul and ignorant, indignant, hubris

a big fat dick

Having Money.

The ones that make you lots of money

Killing and sex. Money

speak less move more

The ability to understand what skills they need to thrive
without asking for help on Any Forums of course

>user is autistic

Lotsa moneyyyy
Playah

Attached: Tom-Cruise-in-Tropic-Thunder-tom-cruise-29527299-1280-720.jpg (1200x675, 54.1K)

Me:
10 years welding experience
2 years concrete/masonry
5 years commercial electrician
I can do pretty much anything but I don't fuck with mechanical shit on my truck, I'd much rather pay some other nigger to do that for me. I do change my own oil though, but I use synthetic so I only have to do it every 10k miles which is like every 3 months for me.

kek

You should be able to cook your own food, learn how to work on maintaining your car in every avenue to not pay the mechanicjew, build your own chairs and tables, lift objects about 300+ pounds, and that's just the bare minimum. You continue to improve those initial skills if you want to make your own food truck or restaurant business, have an auto repair shop to jew fucktards that can't fix their own shit, and maybe create a blueprint to set up a house innawoods. Although, there are complications with cost and time, it'll be worth it when you hone in your values with an advantage over 95% of people. You may need to have a more positive mindset to continue such habits and that's the really tough part. You can do it.

Big dick n' money for white wores

Attached: 1653922471495m.jpg (1024x819, 88.65K)

A modern man? The skill to suck the metaphorical corporate dick to not get lined up against the wall and shot to death by trannies.
A man for the ages? Hunting, fishing, and farming. There is no other skill greater than one's own survival, and that begins with food. If a man can not provide food for himself by any means, than he is a failure and should righteously die.
Ask yourself, do YOU know how to hunt, fish, or farm? If you say no, you are in are trouble.

self suck

The skill to not give a fuck about anything

Attached: 1645230616686.jpg (600x879, 93.65K)

Making bongs/pipes out of household materials

Attached: water_filtered_gravity_bong__patent_pending__xd_by_thestonedpanda-d5gbii4.jpg (900x1200, 135.81K)

Knowing whether this is a fucking cockroach or not. Pls bros tell me I'm not fucked. I can't tell.

Attached: plsnoroach.png (720x651, 168.29K)

Hard labor
electrical
basic construction
engine repair
milling
welding
origami

Mathematics and programming.

Is programming going to survive the next decade tho?

TELL ME ANONS, I FUCKING HATE BUGS.

Attached: fuckthisshit (1).gif (640x1146, 1.64M)

should've listened to jordan

My room is clean, fuck off. I just moved in kek. Could it be something else?

As long as computers and electronics continue to be used/manufactured.