This is Twitch con right now

Attached: Uten navn.jpg (1977x1218, 323.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at this point, i'm only shocked that i'm not surprised.

Holy shit twitch sucks now!

>"I hate trannies"
>Spends all day looking and moaning about trannies.

They really think they look like cartoon girls

Attached: uzaki chan wants to hang out.jpg (1500x2106, 394.93K)

mfw we're not shoving it on your faces

Thats a big dude

twitch is basically woke central now. it sucks. it used to be about video games but now... whores, degens, trannies, everywhere.

test

>now
user I...

i can't even fathom the type of people who lurk on twitch. Must be the lowest of the lows.

Damn, and I was supposed to go to this event!

They do in thier own asshole mind.

Attached: 1653854593665.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

hahaha I knew it would be tranny general eventually Remember when the first "woman" beat dark souls 3 with a no hit run haha And then the cancerous launcher for modded minecraft fuck twitch

Attached: 1657833844984.png (691x552, 299.11K)

Such is anything that is a nebbishy subculture.

link, nigger

Why are they forcing this upon people? The simps want to see the twitch thots not some repulsive man.

over the months and years shartmart employees are slowly becoming more ethnic.

sending Amazon's ESG to the moon

Family friendly content

Attached: batchest.png (560x560, 237.93K)

That's a man

Awkward looking troon hands are banning and shit talking you Chuds. How does it feel?

fake

twitch.tv

It's always been this way. Overnights is literally little Mogadishu.

Disgusting. Didn't take me long to get banned.

>tries to watch Twitch
>suddenly trannies
Kys

Attached: twitch mods.jpg (880x1300, 260.42K)

"Everyone will receive a gift bag with scented soaps, a mouse pad, and a scorching case of monkey pox on the penis or rectum- your choice!"

Attached: 1646401220538.png (500x457, 243.44K)

I've seen furry cons less gay than this

This is what he looks like irl

Attached: FNCWunder.png (375x297, 95.94K)

your flag is like the gay pride flag but bent over.

Not my problem.

Attached: 1648444031357.png (400x400, 9K)

I'd cum in that ngl.

Any Forums is no 90%:
>bbc (cuck fetish)
>trannies
>actually believing politics

I have a theory. Trannies represent the ideal female. A man-like pseudo "woman" who will finally put up with the average chud/incel. And BBCs are the ideal of a man, that chuds cannot reach because they are neglected boys who lacked a father figure. This is why this board is obsessed with grifter e-celebs who pander to men that lack a father figure. E-daddies basically. For example:
>sam hyde
>j peepeestein
>metokur
>alex jones
etc.

Basically what I'm hinting at is that chuds have their own religion, something similar to cuckolding, where bbc is the male saint, trannies the "female" saint, and constant blackpilling is basically the way people pray around here.

I'm talking about chuds, though. Newfags, failed normies, etc. There are anons here that I wouldn't call chuds, who lack this obsession with trannies, nigger dick, cucking, etc.

KEK, for example, is a better pseudo religion that came out of Any Forums, and it's a continuation of dubbs culture by oldfags.