Sweden: A 9-year-old girl was raped and left for dead on a playground by an Ethiopian migrant...

>Sweden: A 9-year-old girl was raped and left for dead on a playground by an Ethiopian migrant, who had just obtained a permanent residence permit. The little girl is in a coma

It happened at Skellefteå

fdesouche.com/2022/07/14/choc-en-suede-une-fillette-de-9-ans-a-ete-violee-et-laissee-pour-morte-sur-une-aire-de-jeux-par-un-migrant-ethiopien-qui-venait-dobtenir-un-permis-de-sejour-permanent-la-petite-fille-est-dans-le/

When are we going to hang niggers in the street ?

Attached: a.jpg (744x810, 124.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nt95ZrjKqtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews first

So his reward is 3 meals a day and a x box 360

Jews, muslims, niggers and all the politicians who have collaborated with them

How could white supremacists do this?

POST HIS PICS. SHAME HIM.

Attached: FXZ3hx1WAAEgspJ.jpg (2048x2048, 412.29K)

>When are we going to hang niggers in the street?
Never. You will never do anything. You will post this shit online and cry about it and they will continue to rape children with zero consequences.

Attached: FXVkPypXEAE_cc-.png (510x680, 467.81K)

Nah, that's for inmates.
He gets money for mental damages from being threatened by the law, compensated from the girls family and he's out by the end of the weekend with paid living expenses for the next decade and ability to name anyone "within the family" to get through the system quickly to get permanent residence and also paid by the girls family for "family related mental injuries"

Welcome to Sweden

THIS
*clap*
IS
*clap*
WHY
*clap*
WE
*clap*
NEED
*clap*
ABORTIONS

Sorry I didn't found the pic, what's the name of this niggerr ?

This white neo nazi must have been motivated by the great replacement theory

Victim on the right.

Attached: 277801595_2116233715225201_6313990126770033646_n.jpg (1076x1480, 275.21K)

Alright, since no one has asked this yet, I'm gonna assume I'm the only one with a child here.
Where were her parents at, during the time this was taking place? Was she not being supervised by her parents?

There is already an active thread on this you dirty cunt

Where are her male family members? Is she the daughter of a street hooker? Father uncles grandfathers? All working overtime at ikea?

How do I emigrate?
I'm muslim if that helps

NOT MY PROBLEM

Attached: refugees-welcome.jpg (630x354, 110.42K)

Just google search the original article title in Swedish and a bunch of Twitter/Reddit threads pop up where people post pictures and name names. Some of them have been deleted, but the google search still has them indexed so you can get info just from the search results alone.

He had to rape her? Why didn't she just spread her legs like other Swedes, baka girl should be charged with resisting rape

>btfo the Nord cucks
Based Ethiopian migrant. He is helping to red pill Scandinavia

Attached: tumblr_m1f1f1abWo1qg39ewo1_500.gif (499x267, 733.76K)

Why are niggers so dumb? He had a happy life in the White House, so why abandon it to rape a little girl in Sweden?

Attached: Cory.jpg (300x450, 42.18K)

Fuck the girl, what the fuck is that flag you have??

this

Attached: 1656713833721.webm (384x480, 877.22K)

Most of parents are irresponsible nowadays, lot of rape happens because they let their child without any supervising. I remember a case in France where the girl around 11/12 yo met a guy on internet, her mother dropped her off by car at the meeting place and let her alone. The guy was a pedophile and he raped her.

He should be buried alive.

Stfu. Honestly not the time for sarcasm and edgelord bullshit. A 10-year old was raped and potentially murdered (she's still unconscious). If you're not gonna do anything or spread awareness then at least shut the fuck up and don't tell other people "yOu wOnT dO aNyThinG" you sound like a faggot.

Not all women are like this, we can still change their mind to the right side. Don't shame them. Defend white race.

rare, what the fuck is a Tokelau
shame sweden didn't join nato sooner to prevent this

He was a Jew
False flag attack

They asked for it. Support ZERO Immigration.

Attached: logo_808.png (2000x2000, 171.64K)

The truth is that they'll blame white people for this and nothing is ever going to change in Swedistan

It pisses me off more than you can imagine but at this point Sweden is lost and should be used as an example

>north american pavement ape
>ironybro
>cheering on nigger rape
day of the rope's coming for you bud better start running back to africa now

I can't wait for people to get fed up and start rising up against cops in the West.
They're the only actual barrier keeping whites from lynching niggers on sight.

In this part of the world it's or at least used to be safe to leave your kids in these kinds of places without anything bad happening to them.

Attached: 1644097418103.jpg (250x218, 7.02K)

I really can't get my head around what the fuck is wrong with their brains in sweden, I can't even imagine doing nothing if this happened to a distant cousin of mine that I meet every 5 years, but a daughter? sister? I would 100% burn the nigger alive and everyone who tried to protect him, and I even have a relatively stable cozy life.
I couldn't live with myself just allowing them to live

It’s Sweden what do you think

Why is everything a fucking musical with you faggots?

I dont know I like Muslims

Attached: jews-gonna-jew.jpg (400x400, 34.15K)

Jees, I wish it was fake but it looks like it's real
Just find him him and kill him you fucking mongrels. Put down this mad dog. Are you even citizens of your state?

>girl
Faggot

Human dodos. They have adopted a culture of self-flagellation and feel smugly superior when it destroys them. Swedes will be gone within a generation.

Boohoo cry on tumblr
Here Alan kurdis death was memed as a joke

I don't think you have any idea how safe norse countries used to be before the nigger invasion, we are used to just letting kids from the moment they can walk run around by themselves

>raise awareness
lol

Attached: justvoteyourwayoutgoyim.jpg (735x607, 310.5K)

So an average day in Sweden

>meme flag
>day of the rope's coming for you bud
Okay, kike.

Attached: 1657685805291m.jpg (576x1024, 51.76K)

t.gook

Not my problem

If something happens to my sister I think I would just be the most famous nazi terrorist on the earth lmao even Breivik and Tarrant will take notes

>Just find him him and kill him you fucking mongrels. Put down this mad dog. Are you even citizens of your state?
THIS. Honestly. How come all those Anders Breivik types never track down ACTUAL rapists and killers but instead go into public places and kill innocent people. Honestly, if somebody did Dexter type shit then even the niggs and liberals would look like assholes if they got mad.

Who would've thought that unchecked mass immigration of people with completely different, barbaric cultures which fundamentally oppose your culture and moral values, would have unintended consequence?
My family are immigrants and even I figured this shit out the first time I thought about it at like 15. Why did euros allow this? Why did you let the Jews do this to you? Did your people collectively lose their brains after WWII? Fucking makes me seethe.

You want to help them but they don't want to help themselves.

normal day in europe nowadays
after the collapse in the year 2400 we will rebuild properly

I hope you meant 2040 and even that is pushing the boundaries

bump! Where the pic is from ?

>everyone that disagrees with me is a Jew
>J ... Jews are bad, am I right, Any Forums ?
the absolute state of Any Forums chuds

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81.17K)

>I really can't get my head around what the fuck is wrong with their brains in sweden,
Every time I read an article like this where a white girl is raped and murdered I always ask myself the same question.

What is the breaking point?

RARE
A
R
E

>Ethiopian migrant
You mean swedish national, you racist bigot antisemite

first, you're a fed or a shill, just like anyone on this site who uses the words "do something" to imply violence against random brown people is a form of activism

second, we have to hear both sides- maybe he had a good reason for doing what he did. maybe it was self defense. we just don't know and frankly it's too early to pass judgement

>dirty cunt
What would that look like?

Attached: 1655836447665.jpg (1668x2280, 1.04M)

You have no idea how ashamed I am at the state of my country, the state of my society. This would never have happened in the 30s, let's put it that way.

Dam... EU starting to see what a nigger
problem is Really like, Imagine That.

Why is your only solution to sacrifice infants though?

It's not about disagreeing, it's about laughing of a child rape you fucking usa nigger I pray everyday for China & Russia to nuke your faggot country.

Attached: f23.jpg (600x714, 63.06K)

Attached: sweden.png (1408x1056, 2.13M)

Why would you want to go to Sweden. do you have a dead wish?

Attached: 1563922383595.png (1053x1095, 577.39K)

yes for having such low standards to commit such a heinous crime

can some sweden anons just fucking beat him to death with rocks and bricks?

It ends when the genes of the last white 'person' are succesfully destroyed, one way or another.

You won't do shit.

lel

this, even two years ago I expected the collapse by 2060, and that window has already been shortened to 2040 at the latest

Parents doing this should be shot in the head

swedes are cucks, trust my I live in canada, I know a thing or two about neutered, emasculated, worthless, spinless KEKS

This. They get theirs and then the rest of these animals - their pets get it later.

you on a vpn m8?

>Unconscious
I envy her.

Attached: 1657931226865.jpg (300x241, 13.33K)

INNOCENT
*clap*
UNTIL
*clap*
PROVEN
*clap*
GUILTY

>He had a happy life in the White House,
You can give nigger stars from the sky, it still not be enough for nigger

Attached: 1645552963079.jpg (962x664, 105.95K)

lmao based black men

When do Swedes finally have enough?

>I really can't get my head around what the fuck is wrong with their brains in sweden

they are your racial cousins, dont u understand their bizarre feminine behavior? If you speak your mind in scandi nations you get ostracized afaik

When do canadians finally have enough?
t; they dont

no, i meant 2400.
i'm thinking long term.
Most forecasts are optimistic.
The collapse will come, not necessarily during our stay.
You can already get a faint taste of the coming madness if you observe the state of the world.

>You won't do shit.
Stay home.

Nothing will change in Sweden until the Social Democratic party, along with their leftist allies, are completely exterminated from political life.

The traitor, Olof Palme, was topped way back in 1986 but would the present generation of cucked and faggotised Swedish men have the balls to do something similar but on a grander scale?

kinda rare

the look on steinbergs face, he knows he can't be mad, he knows HIS PEOPLE are responsible for what he's immediately experiencing

its a joke you dumbass youtu.be/Nt95ZrjKqtk

Hang the original invading niggers first, disgusting crossflag milksops who will never rebel.

Attached: 1635473968489.jpg (800x1360, 233.71K)

>Here Alan kurdis death was memed as a joke
No shit, it was because his family illegally immigrated when they were living safe in Turkey for months. They weren't laughing because he was raped and murdered while walking in the park u braindead chink/pajeet (leaf so I know you're one or the other). Why tf are u even on Any Forums? Go to reddit faggot. Or u like spying on the "far right" or some weird shit?