STEROIDS

Internet celebrity Andy Warski was recently open about his embrace of steroids.

QUESTION: Should steroids be legal to use and purchase? What are your thoughts about cosmetic steroid use?

Attached: 890CEF61-ED7C-49A1-934C-0C253B6FE5B4.png (400x400, 234.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZyl63xyTKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roiders will never be real men. Even trannies use roids.

weird looking kike

People are going to do them anyway, may aswell make the legal so the product is clean and safe to use

this dude?

Attached: FXa9lHvWYAEUu2W.jpg (1197x773, 107.75K)

>Should steroids be legal

- Yes. With a giant warning, including things like "Hey, this will likely also increase the site of your heart muscle and may significantly shorten your lifespan, lol."

In a free country, everything should be legal to buy, and on the shelves without requiring government's permission.

1. OP is a liar
2. OP is a gunt guard
3. OP is a faggot

Choose one.

Attached: yourstruly.jpg (259x194, 11.48K)

>having a normal 1950's T level is le bad.

Yes. That’s him. Great pic of him kissing a tranny. Lol.

Correct. They warp the perceptions of what a natty phisiqye lools like, and they should be tested and killed on spot for their crimes against humanity.

Shut up roider, you are a druggie. You are fake. You are weak. You are disgusting. And you will die early.

>comparing 1950s physiques to the bloat lords of today.

Attached: 012AF2CD-89E2-47BA-B776-C1ADD11821C4.jpg (2048x1588, 235.11K)

There's nothing wrong with testosterone. I've been on it for years, purely for cosmetic reasons.
>t. swole software developer

Steroids give you horrible physical and mental withdrawals. Also, baldness and shrunk balls. You will develop low T, because your balls stop producing T.

youtube.com/watch?v=gZyl63xyTKw

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-16 18-37-56.png (1303x886, 919.17K)

Ralph won btw

Attached: 6617F593-E039-4B18-8AD2-C4D5CE2960BB.jpg (5506x2791, 3.43M)

I think if you identify as a bodybuilder and you are a low T beta bitch boy then you should have that option. Kids are given estrogen, testosterone so why not.

Nowadays they take a mix of chems to offset the negative, visible side effects. Of course it wrecks their liver even more.

This Pro drug argument is retarded. The illegality is what prevents most people from trying a drug for the first time and potentially abusing it. Yes some people will go to the lengths required to obtain a drug illegally, but most won't.

Colored hair doesnt care. Purple tie satans guy. Stop signs.

>Tagged by satan

Attached: IMG_20220711_063904_536.jpg (1280x1024, 251.45K)

There's nothing wrong with steroids, especially testosterone

We live in a low T society where every single thing you see around you lowers your testosterone

I took 400 ml of testosterone once a week for 10 weeks and it made me feel 10 years younger, full of energy and happy feelings

Steroids would fix most problems in men and would make a ton of chads, this is why Jews repress riods and make it illegal and do everything in their power to lower our testosterone

Last time I checked, he went full schizo, he was shaking, twitching, mumbling barely intelligibly.

I don't use em but I'm doing everything I can to have the best T lvls.

Are steroids and hormones even that bad?
They give it to kids nowadays

Attached: Shrug1.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

Steroids are for fags. Imagine trying to become big just to impress a hole. LMAO. HAHA, even.

drugs don't make chads
roids lower T from your balls

mtm trannies.

Honestly I would use them if I were 10 years older
but I don't want to be dependent on supply chains for my hormone health in the coming years
and by use them I would just pop on a high TRT level
like 200T

I'm 29 and 5'11 175 lbs
healthy overall
Have you quit alcohol french bro?
I stopped in 2020, and now my body rejects it
If I stay up past 11 and have 2 drinks my body tells me to fuck off

>cosmetic steroid use
Bro just make yourself infertile and ruin your liver and natural test production for big muscles until you stop taking them and deflate like a fucking balloon.
This shit is absolutely fucking retarded.

past 35 the only reason not to go on TRT is worrys about the supply chain in my opinion

Supplement with Boron to naturally raise your Testosterone.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-16 18-44-52.png (1235x1045, 537.87K)

There's so many reliable online steroid chains (especially in US) a toddler could find them

>Have you quit alcohol french bro?
I don't drink much anyway but yeah these days I'm really careful, haven't been drinking at all.
Also I agree with you, I don't wanna get TRT now cause I'm too young, and I need to be able to produce my own T.
When you're old, I mean, you're old so who cares, you won't produce much more T either anyway.

Boron is all you need. Cheap in powder form.

Lol, Googled "Boron" it's actually a city in my department.

Hard to say. I am not a medical professional but if it doesn't hurt you then why not. Then there is a religional perspection to this, that I dont understand either... Do as you wish for as long you dont hurt others (or your self) in the process?

that's a jewess, they are hideous by nature, but this one had facial surgery on top of that. obviously didn't help

>believing in made-up Big Pharma lie that men in 1950's had higher T levels created to sell more product to "nostalgic" retards with swollen brain

It sure is interesting that internet daddy is silent about the KC fiasco

Attached: MrBBBBased.jpg (1080x1845, 205.44K)

I work out 4-6 times a week and run 10 miles a week. I know guys who do roids. They can't run 3 miles straight. They can't move their body gracefully, dance, do gymnastics, ballet, or wear normal jeans. What can they do? Bench 435lbs and destroy their rotator cuff while looking like an obese retard in clothing.

Proportion is king, you will never need to bench 400lbs. ever. you will never benefit from those muscles. you are slower because of them.
t. i have male model proportions

yes I know this
but will this be the case 10 years into the greatest depression in modern history?
a lot of that shit is made in asia and disturbed by the TRT clinics here
I dont want to be a eunuch if shit hits the fan

Words can not describe how much I hate Cokeski. What an annoying cunt.

Attached: 0B40C702-DF81-49A6-9FAB-2E2D803F2A02.jpg (1335x820, 481.05K)

literally every athlete or fitness influncer is on roids or sarms
>Should steroids be legal to use and purchase?
Yes and doctors should be forced to keep track of your shit.

All the roids in the world won't fix his voice cracking with fear on the edge of crying while a gigachad is walking toward him to beat his ass.

Attached: 766B0C8B-67E7-435E-8465-BD9E6C0101F9.jpg (2048x2048, 267.18K)

this has nothing to do with roids retard nigger
it has to do with exercise selection
if you were on 250mg T you would do everything better
including your running