The Moon Landing

Now I am not arguing the credibility of NASA or the realness of space or anything.

I just want to point out it is a known fact that parts of the moon landing were indeed Hollywood productions, from the film "First Men in the Moon", a Ray Harryhausen stop-motion film. It is explained by Charles Schneer on page 64 here:

archive.org/details/starlog_magazine-151/page/n63/mode/2up

Attached: 1657984190824.webm (854x480, 723.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Men_in_the_Moon_(1964_film)
rayharryhausen.com/4k-screening-of-first-men-in-the-moon-at-royal-museums-greenwich/
youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs
youtu.be/dEC9NbZQZKQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1414144/Worlds-biggest-telescope-to-prove-Americans-really-walked-on-Moon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would have been impossible to fake the moon landing in 1969.

even wikipedia recognizes it as a fact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Men_in_the_Moon_(1964_film)

nigga shut the fuck up
they actually went to the moon but the footage you were shown was a recreation
the government was not going to show you the actual moon landing because they want to control every single thing you see and know

rayharryhausen.com/4k-screening-of-first-men-in-the-moon-at-royal-museums-greenwich/

It never happened.

just like 6000000

They said it was real, you huge Jew.

Why would it be easier to land on the moon than to land on a hollywood stage?
That makes no sense.

And that huge scaled mock-up of the moon surface in Arizona. Also the reason there has only been one realistic/historical movie (Apollo 13) is because they don’t want to subliminally show how easy it is to make a Hollywood landing look real. And Apollo 13 didn’t feature them outside the capsule.

Attached: 87B49888-D533-4FA2-993A-D8E629B48F79.jpg (1024x795, 211.93K)

> they totally went to the moon but the footage they showed was a recreation
> they wont show you the actual landing because they want control over what you see
the cope intensifies every day i love it.

youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs

My late boomer dad suspected it was fake. I saw the pained look on his face when some of the clearer images were shown in the 80s, but he made some excuse for it. He knew.
Miss you, dad.

Flat Earth theory is a beacon of hope.

If the Earth is round and the moon landing was real it means we are living in some form of Hell. Just open your eyes and look at this shitty place.

If Earth was flat it means that we are being lied to, and if we are being lied to about something so important, it means there might be hope after all. And the REAL world might even be good.

Attached: lmao.png (1137x115, 11.58K)

the entirety of society is fake as fuk, why should moon landings be an exception^^

Attached: 1657888868410.png (1320x2652, 266.41K)

Nah they never went.

based and giantgoldskullpilled

if its there's no proof how can we be so sure they actually went?
its like the fact that you're american is making you be retarded

Just city dwelling Americans, user.

We've only been HERE a few hundred years in our current size.

Attached: 1657803749947.jpg (1024x768, 125.4K)

Why do people accuse Stanley Kubrick of being hired to fake it? Is it because he was one of the best film makers of the time and he did movies about the moon already and later he made a movie about secret societies and died shortly after disputing about a deleted scene?

nah, that cant be it user

Attached: Chronology Oleg Pavlyuchenko .jpg (1200x832, 281.76K)

i like reading stuff like this because i think these are bits of the only truth. the rest what you get is all bullshit.

Same.

>Goyim, argue non-political nonsense and don't talk about jews

Attached: IraqWar.jpg (2318x875, 416.05K)

Says who? You? 2001: A Space Odyssey was released in 1968 and the effects still hold up well.

Attached: Jewniversity5.jpg (1646x825, 443.89K)

This is 100% of all presentations released ever.
From the bee movie, to cctv clip releases.

That movie also predicted Zoom/Skype decades before it existed.

Robocop showed DVDs a full ten years before they were a reality too.

Already there.
youtu.be/dEC9NbZQZKQ

Well, for one, the footage required would have needed to be in slow motion. Cameras couldn't do that back then except by capturing LOTS of frames, this would mean you'd need about three times as much film to capture the event and then edit everything together. This would have required a team of thousands and a MASSIVE studio to do, and every single one would have needed to be silenced.

Also, the way the lunar dust acts when kicked up cannot be replicated on earth unless you're in a vacuum. There were no dust clouds, and everything fell at the same rate, meaning there was no air to resist it.

Then there's Russia. Russia DID launch multiple probes to the moon. They were watching NASA's progress very closely and even crashed a probe on the moon while the Apollo 11 crew were there.

Then there's the Apollo 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17 crews who landed on the moon.

Then there's the lunar reflector, the fact that the majority of the lander is STILL THERE on the moon and you can see it from earth with the VLT telescope. In 2002, they took images of the landing site, it's still there:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/1414144/Worlds-biggest-telescope-to-prove-Americans-really-walked-on-Moon.html

The soviets even confirmed that every scientific package and monitoring instrument placed by every subsequent Apollo mission are there.

So, it's highly likely we've had men on the moon multiple times.