League of Based

Together we shall destroy globohomo

Attached: RussiaChinaNorthKoreaIran.jpg (800x600, 37.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3w7CTpNH-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user, you ARE globohomo

Only one of those countries is based, I’ll give you a hint: 1) it isn’t revisionist 2) it isn’t an oligarchical petro-state and 3) it isn’t an Islamic fundamentalist state

Simply the best

youtube.com/watch?v=x3w7CTpNH-E

China is indeed based.

So based! Crush the fascists

Attached: anti fascist conference.jpg (1280x1001, 142.22K)

>only one of those countries oppose Israel actively
Nice bait

>no-no-no let’s support the NATO the un and Ukraine or else khazaria all owned by Jews!!!11!!

>Together we shall destroy globohomo
Then why is China involved? They’re Jewish slaves that funds globohomo and Israel.

Attached: 7DA3115A-1B0D-442E-B013-2C6606C774B8.jpg (1125x1685, 935.86K)

How many out of these are shitskins and chiggers?

Um hello? Based department?

Attached: 1656407558174.jpg (720x400, 86.15K)

I don't get why we live rent free in your head 24/7

If you had any braincells you'd understand anyone who cause the status quo to fall is a temporary ally, different interests are not always like water and oil.
It's in our interest for the status quo to fall to make way for harsh times, harsh times lead to chaotic times and chaotic times are times of opportunity for all ideological groups except for the ones currently in power.
It's a chance for something better.

Because you invaded our sphere and you will pay for it with your life.

The Chad team

Attached: axe.png (842x790, 959.55K)

Wow I never remember India invading anyone, especially anglos.

Imagine shilling for NATO and Jewish run countries

You've just shook the wasp's nest of CIA shills who pollute this board, they'll be here any second now.

> NOOOOO it doesn't matter if our system has been replacing you, cancelling your history, constructing ever more opressive speech laws, violating your privacy and teaching LGBTIA ideology to your children, the rest of the world are the bad guys!

Didn't read. Doesn't matter when 2/4 are subhumans who we have been fighting for centuries.

Imagine thinking the average Georgian is light skinned

Average Georgian is more than light skinned and posting outliers won't change that.

Tell me more

Attached: EF9BCF8D-A7BE-4354-A6CA-D5AC1F41DD34.jpg (210x280, 12.65K)

Didn't notice your flag, forgot butthurt belters are emotional like women when it comes to Russia, keep shooting yourself in the foot and let the kikes win then, in the end you're replacing one master with another instead of actually finding a solution to make your country prosperous and free from both.

china and iran still top though cause they fight for their own cause and are not globohomo
china has them hostage
iran never bends over

Yeah straight from Southern Georgia. Probably Marneuli. You have anything more average?

Iran has became an American meat shield against the Gulf Arabs since like 20 years.

>Emotional
No emotion involved. I am not accepting becoming russian any questions?

Wow

Attached: CDFA0CFB-C47E-45D4-8F5B-90CB3447107D.jpg (884x1719, 1.28M)

Adjarian. Probably is 3/4 Turk as well.

You are retarded

>assuming everyone’s background
>no proof
Pottery, brownie

Attached: 106049FA-A4CD-4DDC-B45E-C5DF60153086.jpg (1173x2068, 1.63M)