NATO has a budget of more than $1,000,000,000,000 (Trillion)

As well as the most advanced military equipment and weaponry in the world. It also has thousands of nuclear weapons aimed at Russia and China and their partners. The West will inevitably win World War 3, and freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet from then on, ensuring that humanity lives long and prospers.

Attached: North_Atlantic_Treaty_Organization_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (2048x2048, 837.09K)

>nuclear weapons aimed at Russia and China and their partners
citation needed

I believe it, evil always wins

Is this some kind of joke?
>Verification not required.

>freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet
so, globohomo forever?

This so called west (actually US and its vassal states) seems awfully small on the map.

No.

NATO has nothing. The US is NATO.

Freedom and democracy suck bro. Most of humans need a guiding hand. There's a reason why the average knight from Medieval times who died on the battlefield lived a more fulfilled life than the average man today. His life at least had a narrative. Just think about it. Would you rather read a novel about a Medieval knight and his life or about some fat fuck who sits in his room all day playing Nintendo.

Attached: Who's There.gif (404x660, 222.02K)

Hint:
Becomes worthless when the majority of men don't want to die for their zog globohomo countries

Attached: 1657730833695.jpg (3024x4032, 2.94M)

See that's the thing with hyperinflation, so the military budget is like $3.50 in last year's money is what you are saying.

Why is turkey in nato?

I reckon only about 10% of people refuse to see modern war as anything other than a needless slaughter for financial gain of certain interests, which is exactly what it is. That's not a good number but it's something I guess

Unfortunately correct.

More like ZATO.
I haven't filed my federal income taxes in over a decade. FUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cope of falling empire citizen
also
>money w-wins w-war, sob, sob!
sure, like Vietnam, Afghanistan, and soon Ukraine

> The West will inevitably win World War 3
> win World War 3

What exactly does this post-victory world look like?

Attached: file.png (960x720, 529.33K)

and they can't even win over Russia in Ukriane. Sage that ultrainflated paper

Somethings you cant get with money.

>The West will inevitably win World War 3, and freedom and democracy will be prevalent throughout the planet from then on, ensuring that humanity lives long and prospers.

Nobody wins ww3
Freedom of faggotry and degeneracy?
Democracy where people like biden get 81m votes?
The future is bleak.
Show foreskin timestamp to prove ur not a kike.

Still can't beat mongols running around with 70s military tech.

imagine spending all that money for upholding faggotry and gaysex instead of providing health care for your own people
burgers will literally defend ((( (((private health insurance companies))) (((private universities))) )))