Can anyone help me organize my Any Forums folder?

I have thousands of files (200,000~) with just numbers... So I need a Python script with Tesseract that does OCR on png and jpg images and renames file with like first 100-150 characters (win file name limit?) found on that image. Most ideally would be if entire text in image is embedded in EXIF or IPTC metadata.

Anyone has ever created something like this?
Would be nice if you could share.

Attached: 1516907361031.jpg (1080x810, 483.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/topics/image-classifier?l=python
geeksforgeeks.org/python-ocr-on-all-the-images-present-in-a-folder-simultaneously/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/342442961/#342463764
towardsdatascience.com/deep-learning-with-tensorflow-part-2-image-classification-58fcdffa7b84
stackoverflow.com/questions/3081444/changing-a-files-metadata-in-python
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my mud wives

Need help. Bump
is pol really tech illiterate?

Attached: LGKQNSt.jpg (1080x1080, 122.25K)

I am very Illiterate

The problem isn't the software, it's the training.
Here's a list of some potential helpful repos.
Certainly the nsfw one might be a good place to start.
github.com/topics/image-classifier?l=python

>Most ideally would be if entire text in image is embedded in EXIF or IPTC metadata
No, you can't get away with it.

Edit: You want OCR.
geeksforgeeks.org/python-ocr-on-all-the-images-present-in-a-folder-simultaneously/
Shouldn't be hard to adapt it to edit the metadata.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/342442961/#342463764

He made something similar, but his output is in a text files... I need text embedded..

i already looked on github, couldn't find anything useful.
tags would the most ideal, if it scanned through all of text and outputted certain tags related to topic, then filename would be multiple tags...

imagemagick can write image metadata

So you found the solution. Upload and download.

>help me organize my froggie pics
fuckoff faggot

Attached: 1634602639186.png (932x1152, 1.59M)

>So I need a Python script with Tesseract
?

Attached: Tesseract.jpg (360x360, 24.29K)

Would
Would
Absolutely would
Would

retard

Attached: 1446588052109.jpg (2744x2672, 1.94M)

Send more of milker pictures

Attached: KABoLvJ.jpg (653x610, 169.46K)

in awe at the size of those bazongers on the left

I was literally thinking of making something exactly like this and it spooks me to see it here.

I've been looking for something like this for years... There is a software that classifies hentai and shit, but nothing for Any Forums

I am looking now into image classification using deep learning (no OCR), but it's only useful for photos I think that can recognize a leopard, an apple or a building...So it's of no use for pol content.
towardsdatascience.com/deep-learning-with-tensorflow-part-2-image-classification-58fcdffa7b84

I would all 4 of them, but the second is the best.

First will have gravity problems soon enough. Third is hiding her teeth and fourth will get fat.

help me organize my george floyd meme folder pls
i have over 2TB of fentanyl floyd memes

>I need text embedded..
So? Run that first then write something to apply the text files to the images - or make the changes inline.
stackoverflow.com/questions/3081444/changing-a-files-metadata-in-python
Doesn't sound like you know how to code or just can't be bothered to put in the work, desu.

>Doesn't sound like you know how to code or just can't be bothered to put in the work, desu.

It's all too time consuming (would take me like 1 month to make it), I'm not a professional programmer, yes, I'm a beginner.