Richard Spencer is now retweeting Joy Reid

Where did it all go wrong, alt-right bros?

Attached: 772CB933-AE8A-43D9-AD4C-7110E8187A16.jpg (827x1120, 261.79K)

Charlottesville. I was there. The media got it all wrong.

Attached: 20220421_154441.jpg (4000x3000, 2.44M)

Literally nobody voted for trump thinking he would be more likely to give tax cuts

Under trump things were cheaper. Biden is unable to build back better even with a magic wand.

No he just butt rustled cucks and media kikes.

holy shit walmartbto this is disgusting, fat mutt just playing there like an idiot, wishing you the best in that shit job

Spencer is based and calls right wing idiots what they are.

Attached: Black MAGApede white woman BJ.png (609x628, 139.18K)

I voted for Trump because I wanted a wall and fewer illegals from Mexico and Central America

Why does an unironic neonazi now do nothing but make MSNBC tier feminist blue checkmark takes

Attached: 1634744530580.gif (337x350, 1.94M)

>Ukraine flag emoji
Does he have pronouns in bio yet?

STRONGEST CHINA POLICY IN AMERICAN HISTORY

100% RIGHT ON THE CULTURE WAR
WHICH DESANTIS IS NOW CAPITALIZING ON

LITERALLY THE BEST PRESIDENT SINCE TEDDY ROOSEVELT

Attached: 1615671240594.png (715x719, 545.49K)

You for ever thinking Richard Spencer wasn't a false flagging leftist.

all you got was more mexicans and less walls

Attached: 1643965194958.png (1393x1955, 1.07M)

>holy shit walmartbto this is disgusting,
It's not the most egregious thing that steps through the doors, all things considered
>fat mutt just playing there like an idiot
What else is there to do? Enthralling and engaging philosophical digressions among fellow walmartians?
>wishing you the best in that shit job
Thanks, man.

Attached: Screenshot_20220710-192351_Reddit.jpg (1080x1434, 1.09M)

your worried about what richard glownigger spencer does?

fuck those niggers you deserve a better job, you genuinely talk like a good guy, tried finding anything better?

Printed 10 trillion and ruined our life over a shitty vaccine

>fuck those niggers you deserve a better job
Don't we all...
>You genuinely talk like a good guy, tried finding anything better?
Is all that one needs? I look on indeed.com and am largely unqualified.

Attached: Screenshot_20220714-093750_Reddit.jpg (1079x1434, 1.16M)

try buying some shit from garage sales and selling on ebay, like zippos for example, it's true that jobs nowadays require crazy amounts of qualifications

Gamer gate, the media proved itself to be an empty shill for the powers that be dividing the world along empty lines, but the right never was able to find a leader that wasn’t immediately disavowed or proven to be an absolute idiot that has no clue. Hence we got trump, a moron who had the money and media savvy to get into power. Sure his policies probably did more harm than good, but it was nice not going to war over nothing

>Where did it all go wrong, alt-right bros?
If he was ever legit, he's cucking to win his court case.

Alex Jones also was cucking near a court case (promoting trannies).

Richard Spencer's lawyer was also promotin trannies to try to avoid being destroyed by the bar association.

What does promoting trannies have to do with anything? It's what Jews crave. I'm not joking. The kikes desire to genocide the goyim by lgbt, so any way they can get goys to promote lgbt they go for. So Jewish lawfare leads to a lot of tranny promotion by the victims.

Some say Spencer is a glowie, but I think the circumstances of his tranny promotion (he also did it) and his current garbage positions, are too consistent with Jewish lawfare.

The way to beat Jewish lawfare is to just start killing every man, woman, and child in the (((ruling class)))

>alt-right bros
Fuck off kike

Did you not go down the libertarian-to-alt-right pipeline in 2012?