MJ thread

Why did MJ decide to be a white man? I've met people with his skin condition and it's just a few pale blotches.

Was it really just to make money on the anti-racist themes? Promoting miscegination (which I don't think is wrong, btw) is a really stupid way to fight "racism," was it really like "we can cure the racisms with pop music's healing powers?"

Attached: _105951249_mjcomp976.jpg (660x371, 31.44K)

He was insane

He was a literal child predator who had a thing for little blonde boys

He was disgusted with the nigger race. I think he was abused as a child too.

What was with "Neverland ranch?"

Did MJ really believe that children are wholesome and the evil racisms only happens to the evil grown ups? Something a bit creepy with that...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146.05K)

No he wasn't. Zero proof.
Also he named the Jew.

>I think he was abused as a child too.

This is my guess.

False, the "allegations" started coming out as soon as he started naming the Jew in song like, 'They Don't Really Care About Us'.

He was giving speeches about the scheisters scamming and ruining the lives of musicians at many of his shoes before this started as well. You can look up the chronology of MJs actions and the campaigns against him.

>He was disgusted with the nigger race.
Doubt this.
>You can be my baby it don't matter if you BLACK O WHITE
>THRILLA!

>They Don't Really Care About Us'.
>Tupac version was better

He was terribly abused throughout his childhood and was a total basketcase as an adult. Being the most famous, successful music artist on the planet only exacerbated his mental illness.

i love mj

Well the entire country was being taught that anti-Semitism is racism

>celebrity is insane
Why is anyone surprised

Exorbitant fame seems to harm children's minds in fashion. Look at Mary Kate and Ashley for that matter. Or Britney Spears.

>In 1988, the ranch was sold to Jackson, who renamed it after Neverland, the fantasy island in the story of Peter Pan, a boy who never grows up.[3][4]

>Jackson first went to the ranch when he visited Paul McCartney, who was staying there during their filming of the "Say Say Say" video in 1983. According to Jackson's sister La Toya, he expressed interest in someday owning the property at that time.[6]

>Jackson left the property in 2005 shortly after his acquittal on child molestation charges and never returned; he owned it until his death in 2009.

He was supposed to be the first high profile tranny. There was a contract and everything. He used the Pepsi commercial burn incident as force majeure and he was punished for it fort he rest of his life.

>No he wasn't. Zero proof.

It's possible the entire case was to steal the Jackson estate. Did his private amusement park piss that many people off? It is a bit creepy for someone like MJ to own a "private amusement park for other people's children." Isn't it?

It was opportunistic parents who wanted to get at Jacksons money. The mistake MJ was paying out the first time.

Damn that brings me back

>The mistake MJ was paying out the first time.

Never settle an accusation against a child. What was MJ thinking.

>He used the Pepsi commercial burn incident as force majeure and he was punished for it fort he rest of his life.

Is PepsiCo that powerful bros

because he understood king of pop cant be some filthy nigger