Which states do you hate the most?

Attached: 1000_F_122015145_k2jNV8ed5pAlYi9fRjQAzjtZ8DVAYhF9.jpg (1000x667, 271.15K)

New York.

DC

Ohio is the worst state I've been to

Israel

The ones with the most guns.
I can't believe they didn't carry an insurrection, you have all you need. Your enemies are literally women, kikes and niggers.

New Jersey

California

>Your enemies are literally women, kikes and niggers.
right, but they're cowards, so...

For me it's these ones, people in flyover states are absolutely worthless human beings. They're the most ignorant people I've ever met, it feels like time has come to a standstill and they have missed out on the last 200 years of human evolution. They're essentially the white version of niggers.

What causes this?

Attached: IMG_20220430_135246.jpg (1000x667, 253.83K)

Hate is a strong word.

I would not be opposed to trading California and Texas to Mexico in exchange for a couple cases of Tequila.

Israel is the 51st state of America.

Attached: TX.jpg (208x250, 5.59K)

California is full of faggotry, but
Is like the kike's New Israel, and they fucking control the government there 100% and use it as a staging point for all their other faggotry. Find any shady (((company))) in the US, it will be headquartered in New Jersey.

fpbp new york isnt a state or a government it is a criminal enterprise.

>What causes this?
Honestly?

5G radiation.

No that's Delaware.

Do you mean the government, the people, or the environment/cities?

If you mean the gov't then I'd say I probably hate NY or CA the most. But of the states I've been to and drive through regularly, I'd have to say I hate Illinois the most

aka District of Columbia

This but its a reeeallly hard choice theres so many
Fuck jannies

Attached: 89C101C6-438F-4280-B305-8905D2F487BB.jpg (450x300, 138.51K)

>Virginia
>Ohio
>Florida

>flyover
lol, what ignorance. Can't believe you wasted your daily rationed 1kwh for this.

this is your brain on liberal media

Rednecks cause this. Low education, poor white trash. Guns and trucks is culture to them.

Fuck you too buddy

I flew over Florida once, though.

I only hate Canadians because they were too scared to join us during the revolution

Maine.
You could have kept yourself pure, put you shipped in pollution

I second this. Everyone was drinking mtn dew it was so bizarre

Attached: merchant_in_the_cities.png (1600x900, 1M)

If only more retards felt this way. Fuck off we’re full.

>t. Tennessean

one of your guys just came through our gas station, couldn't read signs, and couldn't pump shit without help

Yep you are right, its Delaware.
Got them mixed for a second.

I know you're kidding but can we take a moment to acknowledge that morons really think this? Of all the radiation going through you they latch one to one TINY section and claim it as fact. Education has failed.

Attached: US-frequency-allocation-chart-logarithmic-scale-The-RF-spectrum-spans-the-3kHz-300GHz.jpg (850x570, 265.69K)

Pennsylvania

>Can't believe you wasted your daily rationed 1kwh for this.
Thank you for proving my point

Wrong map, faggot.

Attached: 1600927148007.png (4500x946, 351.83K)

California, the home to which I can never return.

Template

Attached: 1657157101369.jpg (1952x1311, 255.24K)

>Az
>Flyover
Nah

Why

God damn Mandela Effect.
I gotta drive from New York to Colorado. Fucking gonna take me 20 days now thanks to CERN.

Love me states. Simple as

I live in Connecticut, that doesn't change the fact that the states mentioned are economic and cultural centers in the USA. You are the ignorant one.
Sure wish this site would implement state flags already.

looking at this map, I'd imagine that either Kansas City or somewhere in North Carolina would be the least jewish big city.

All of America is a shithole because picrel is produced everywhere. Whites as a minority are everywhere.

Attached: usa_le56_o.jpg (2880x5120, 2.17M)

Delaware.

Who’s going to tell him they’re related

Attached: C05108C9-7308-4C86-BD07-853C91D01AE3.jpg (1200x625, 132.85K)

Doesn't know what a flyover state is.

Germany

Attached: sketch-1657158943847.png (1608x1080, 422.63K)

You forgot to x out Texas.

33 and haven't left northern NJ for more than 24 hours in well over 10 years. It's pretty terrible here.

You will never hunt, fish, or raise any animal besides a dog or cat. You will never cook anything outside, especially anything not on a bbq pit. All of your will touch plastic and will involve the work of someone else who you will never know. You will never know the true sound of peace and you will never see the true night sky as intended, free from artificial light. Why are you even alive?

Rhode Island
Delaware
Connecticut
These three states are responsible for everything wrong in the world

*all of your food will touch plastic

I'm curious why you like Connecticut but dislike New Hampshire.

Man I am selling a house outside one of those areas and the general appraisal is around $320k but will almost certainly sell for $375k, waiting for last of offers, most waive appraisal or say something like "as long as its not >30k below.
I just got an offer for $470k, pretty much everything waved, but they had a little clause that said "I must approve of the appraiser and I only have to pay what it is appraised for, and you are forced to sell at that price."
I checked the name
>Sara Goldstein

They are creeping outwards.

Not a state retard

The only acceptable answers are Jew York and Commiefornia and maybe Washington

Run by leftists
High taxes
Worst roads in the country
Horrible drivers
Cities are full of niggers and pink hairs
Suburbs full of assholes
Small towns full of drug abuse and white trash

worst place in the country

>I'll pay $470k until my cousin the appraiser says it's only worth a nickel

Actually we are all states of Israel

>Rhode Island
FUCK OFF

Attached: 103C0EF9-4335-4ADA-87C7-8536F37E116F.png (215x234, 27K)

This. I hate living here.